ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
WCWInvasion.jpg

For many years, Ted Turner's World Championship Wrestling served as WWF's biggest competitor. In 1996, after signing major names such as Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Randy Savage and other ex WWF Superstars, WCW went on a roll and managed to defeat WWF in the ratings war, live event attendances, pay-per-view buyrates etc. But in 2001, WCW collapsed as AOL Time Warner rushed to sell the company that went from doing millions of profit to millions of losses. After Eric Bischoff's team failed to secure WCW, Vince McMahon and his World Wrestling Federation Entertainment bought the competition.
Today World Wrestling Federation Entertainment, Inc., announced the acquisition of World Championship Wrestling from AOL Time Warner. WWFE Inc., now has the rights for the name 'WCW', it's extensive video library and other property rights. "This acquisition is the perfect creative and business catalyst for our company," said Linda McMahon in the press release. WWF President and Chief Operating Officer Stuart Snyder also adds, "The acquisition of the WCW brand is a strategic move for us.....it is a perfect fit." In the press release it was stated that the new WCW TV shows will air on TNN in the near future and while there's a possibility of inter-promotion feuds, fireworks might start this Monday on RAW and on Nitro at the same time!
March 26, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio

Vince McMahon cut an in-ring promo about his purchase of WCW and said the sale from Time-Warner would become final at WrestleMania X-Seven when Ted Turner delivers him the contract; McMahon then discussed his upcoming match with his son Shane and said he would do to Shane what he did to WCW; he then said he could put WCW on the shelf or run it as a "media conglomerate" like WWF and listed several WCW stars to see if the crowd thought he should bring them to the WWF - Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, Buff Bagwell, Booker T, Scott Steiner, Sting, and Goldberg; Goldberg received the biggest applause with Bagwell, Booker, and Steiner close behind; moments later, Shane McMahon walked to the ring in Panama City and grabbed a microphone 1

Shane McMahon
The deal is finalized...with WCW, and the name on the contract does say McMahon. However, the contract reads Shane McMahon. That's right! I now own WCW! And, Dad, just like WCW did in the past, how it kicked your ass in the past and it will again, that’s exactly what’s going to happen to you this Sunday at WrestleMania!

April 1, 2001
Houston, Texas

Wrestlemania X-Seven
*Quick Results*

Chris Jericho defeated William Regal via pinfall to retain the Intercontinental title at 7:08

Tazz and The APA defeated Right to Censor via pinfall at 3:53

Kane defeated Raven and The Big Show in a triple threat match via pinfall to win the Hardcore title at 9:18

Eddie Guerrero defeated Test via pinfall to win the European title at 8:30

Kurt Angle defeated Chris Benoit via pinfall at 14:02

Chyna defeated Ivory via pinfall to win the Women's title at 2:39

Shane McMahon defeated Vince McMahon in street fight via pinfall at 14:02

Edge and Christian win the WWF Tag Team titles in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match at 15:53

The Iron Sheik wins the gimmick battle Royal at 3:05

The Undertaker defeated Triple H via pinfall at 18:17

Steve Austin defeated The Rock in a no disqualification match via pinfall to win the WWF title at 28:06

Vince McMahon interfered in the main event and Austin joined Vince in celebration as the show went off the air.

1. Taken from Wikipedia.

oldwwf.jpg

Chairman: Vincent Kennedy McMahon
CEO: Linda McMahon
Commissioner: William Regal

Roster
Steve Austin
The Rock
Kurt Angle
The Undertaker
The Big Show
Kane
Triple H
Chris Jericho
X-Pac
Raven
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Bradshaw
Faarooq
Edge
Christian
Bull Buchanan
The Goodfather
Val Venis
Eddie Guerrero
Perry Saturn
Dean Malenko
Crash Holly
Hardcore Holly
Grandmaster Sexay
Scotty Too Hotty
Albert
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Taka Michinoku
Spike Dudley
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Rhyno
Billy Gunn
Justin Credible
Al Snow
Jerry Lawler
Tazz
K-Kwik
Rikishi
Test
Steven Richards
D-Lo Brown

Divas
Ivory
Trish Stratus
Lita
Molly Holly
Jacqueline
Terri Runnels
Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley
Lilian Garcia

Tag Teams and Stables
The Radicalz (Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko, and Perry Saturn)
Edge and Christian
The Dudley Boyz
The Hardy Boyz
The APA (Bradshaw and Farooq)
Kane and The Undertaker
Crash and Hardcore Holly
Right To Censor (Steven Richards, Ivory, The Goodfather, Bull Buchanan, and Val Venis)
X-Factor (X-Pac, Justin Credible, and Albert)

Championships

WWF Championship
SCSABELT-1.jpg

Current Champion: Steve Austin (5th Reign)
Date Of Reign: April 1st, 2001 - present
Days Held: 8
Successful Defenses: 0

WWF Intercontinental Championship
ICBELTS.jpg

Current Champion: Chris Jericho (4th Reign)
Date Of Reign: January 21st, 2001 - present
Days Held: 76
Successful Defenses: 4

WWF European Championship
wwf-wwe-european-champion-belt.jpg

Current Champion: Eddie Guerrero (2nd Reign)

WWF Tag Team Championship
TagTeamChampionship-1.png

Current Champions: Edge and Christian (7th Reign)

WWF Light Heavyweight Championship
light3.jpg

Current Champion: X-Pac (1st Reign)
Date Of Reign:
April 2nd, 2001-present
Days Held: 7

*Crash Holly (1st Reign)

Date Of Reign: March 13th, 2001 - April 2nd,2001
Days Held: 20

WWF Hardcore Championship
wwehardcorebelt_feature-1.jpg

Current Champion: Rhyno (1st Reign)
Date Of Reign:
April 7th, 2001 - present
Days Held:

*Kane (1st Reign)

Date Of Reign: April 1st, 2001 - April 7th, 2001
Days Held: 6
Successful Defenses: 1

WWF Women's World Championship
Women.gif

Current Championship:

*Vacant

WCW-Logo.png

Owner: Shane McMahon

Roster
Diamond Dallas Page
Chris Kanyon
Shane Helms
Shannon Moore
Evan Karagias
Air Styles
Air Paris
Christopher Daniels
Konnan
Rey Mysterio, Jr
Billy Kidman
Juventud Guerrera
Hugh Morrus
Chavo Guerrero, Jr
Johnny the Bull
Big Vito
Booker T
Shane Douglas
Bam Bam Bigelow
Lance Storm
Elix Skipper
Mike Awesome
Shawn Stasiak
Chuck Palumbo
Sean O’Haire
Mark Jindrak
Brian Adams
Bryan Clarke
Buff Bagwell
Kaz Hayashi
Yang
Jamie Noble

Women
Daffney
Torrie Wilson
Stacy Keibler

Midajah
Paisley

Shane is still in negotiations to re-sign some of the more established stars of WCW.

Tag Teams and Stables
Three Count (Shannon Moore, Shane Helms, and Evan Karagias)
The Yung Dragons (Kaz Hayashi, Yang, and Jamie Noble)
Air Raid (A.J. Styles and Paris)
Natural Born Thrillers (Shawn Stasiak, Chuck Palumbo, Sean O'Haire, and Mark Jindrak)
Filthy Animals (Konnan, Rey Mysterio, and Billy Kidman)
Team Canada (Lance Storm, Elix Skipper, and Mike Awesome)
DDP and Kanyon
Kronik (Brian Adams and Bryan Clarke)

Upcoming PPV

1337197487_3952513ab3.jpg

This is a wrestling BTB and for those of you who don't know what that is; it's a planned out story by story write-up of how you'd run a wrestling brand/show. It's fan-fiction for wrestling.

Any feedback or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Stay tuned... Raw is War will come to you tomorrow night with the fallout from Wrestlemania:

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I'm looking forward to this. :nodsmile:

Now that this is being handled by a non-partial individual, this should make up for the heavily flawed (yet still entertaining) actual Invasion angle.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thanks! :D

First show will be up soon.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Awesome!

Don't forget Moppy! And Pepe! :D

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
*News from various wrestling sites*

Last night at Wrestlemania Benoit aggravated a neck injury while delivering a top-rope back suplex. Benoit is to undergo major neck surgery to repair a ruptured disc which had fragmented into his spinal column. Bone spurs came about after years of aggravation and the usual wear and tear, requiring a spinal fusion. Benoit is going to see Dr. Lloyd Youngblood this Tuesday and will possibly be out for well over a year.

In some other unfortunate news both Chyna and the Rock will also be leaving WWF soon. Chyna has been thinking of leaving WWF after some time dealing with personal matters. The Rock will be taking some time off soon to film the movie "The Mummy Returns". Expect to see him written off TV tonight.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
lol, Chris Benwho? :p

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
WWF RAW IS WAR
Rawiswar.jpg

April 2, 2001
Fort Worth, Texas

[We start off the program with Vince McMahon already in the ring holding a microphone]

Vince McMahon
Last night was a very special night for me. On one hand my ungrateful bastard of a son with help from his MOTHER, humiliated me and of course I could dwell on that but like I did to WCW, I’m going to smear my son, Shane, off the face of this planet. Now that's enough time wastes on huge disappointments. What I really want to talk about is Stone Cold. Last night, Austin FINALLY saw the light. He is going to be the greatest corporate champion you have ever seen, just like I always knew he could be. All he needed was a little direction and guidance and now that he’s with yours truly, that’s exactly what he’s going to get. It is now my honor and privilege to introduce to you, your NEW WWF champion, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

**If you smell what the rock is cooking -- The Rock‘s theme plays**
The Rock comes out and stops on top of the ramp. He’s holding a microphone.

The Rock
Finally, The Rock has come back to… Fort Worth!
(continuing)
You have the audacity to come out here and boast about how Steve Austin is going to be the greatest corporate champion ever? Never mind that… the Rock has just one question, are you going to give him his rematch tonight or does the Rock have to come down to that ring and stick his size fourteen boot straight up your candy ass?

Vince McMahon
You know what, Rock? I’m going to have to say… NO!!!

The Rock drops the microphone and heads down to the ring. Before he can climb into the ring, Austin runs down and attacks him from behind with a steel chair.

Austin and Vince walk up the ramp together admiring their work. Vince stops at the top of the ramp.

Vince McMahon
If you really want your rematch, you can have it but it’s going to be inside a steel cage.

:: Opening Match ::
WWF Light Heavyweight Championship
Crash Holly (c) vs. X-Pac w/X-Factor

The match starts of kind of slow with a lot of gesturing from Pac. They finally lock up. Pac transitions Holly into a side headlock. Pac holds onto the lock too long and Crash is able to over power him, sending Pac into the ropes. Pac slides out to the floor. Crash runs and hits a baseball slide dropkick sending Pac crashing into the guardrail.

Justin Credible distracts the ref while Albert hits his bicycle kick on Crash. Pac rolls Crash back into the ring. He goes for a cover, 1..2... he kicks out, near fall. Pac complains to ref that the count was three and Crash rolls him up, 1..2... he kicks out, near fall. Crash Irish whips Pac into the ropes, Pac grabs the ropes. Crash runs at Pac but is meet head on with a spinning heel kick. Pac bounces off the ropes and hits Crash with a quick leg drop. Pac slaps the back of Crash's head, taunting him to get to his feet. Crash slowly gets up. Suddenly with a boost of energy, he unleashes a fury of punches to Pac's face. Crash goes to Irish whip Pac but Pac reverse's Crash's momentum and catch's him with a knee to the midsection. Pac then Irish whips Crash into the corner turnbuckle. Pac hits a succession of middle kicks to Crash's waist followed by a spinning back kick to the chin and Crash slumps down to the bottom. Pac motions that he’s going for the bronco buster. Pac runs at Crash and jumps to land the buster but his groin is meet with Crash’s feet.

Crash grabs Pac’s head and hits his corner turnbuckle bulldog. He goes for a cover but Albert is distracting the referee. Justin is in the ring! Crash gets off the cover to get the ref but is hit dead on with the SUPERKICK. Pac makes the cover, 1..2..3!
Your WINNER and NEW WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, X-Pac.

[We’re in the backstage area with Michael Cole and X-Pac]

Michael Cole
X-Pac, with all due respect, how can you condone the way you just won the Light Heavyweight title?

X-Pac
Shut up Cole. All that matters is that I finally proved once and for all, that X-Pac does not suck. I am the one that has finally brought prestige back to a division that has been nonexistent until I let my presence be known. So I guess that makes me one of the greatest superstars to ever step foot in a WWF ring. If you don’t believe me, ask anyone I’ve ever been in the ring with. Still don’t believe me? Step up and come get cha some. Greatness is standing in front of you people and it’s about time you realized it.

X-Pac shoves Cole aside and walks off holding his head.

Michael Cole
Looks like that’s all I’m going to get out of X-Pac, back to ringside.

[We cut back to the ring side area ]

Off screen voice
Well, well, well, it is I the quintessential stud muffin, Joel “The lady’s love to fly my 747 Boeing because they don’t know whether they are coming or going†Gertner.
(While walking down to the ring)

Joel steps into the ring.

Joel Gertner
I just wanted to introduce myself to the WWF fans and most importantly the Divas of the WWF. It should be known that I am no wussy, all I want is some of your pu --

**Right to Censor’s theme plays**
Steven Richards comes to the ring with Val Venis in toe.

Steven Richards
I don’t know how you got a job here in the WWF but we run things differently here than you’re used to. We won’t put up with your vulgarity and indecency. Val, it’s time to cancel his programming.

THE DUDLEY BOYZ hit the ring and lay out RTC.
Bubba asks for a microphone.

Bubba Ray Dudley
After we lost the tag team titles last night, D-Von and I got to talking and we’ve realized that we’ve gotten soft. I hate to say it but we have so we called an old friend and asked him if he wanted to come to the WWF and manage the Dudley Boyz once again. Now that we have a former brother back in our corner, we are going to reclaim OUR tag team titles and prove that we are in fact the greatest tag team in the world.

D-Von Dudley
With brother Gertner back in the fold, it is time to teach these punks in the WWF the commandments… isn’t that right Bubba?

Bubba Ray Dudley
Though shall not steal. Thou shall not kill. And most importantly, thou shall not Fuck with the Dudleyz.

D-Von Dudley
Oh, my brother, testify!

[We’re in Edge and Christian’s locker room]

Christian
You hear those dorkzillas?

Edge
If my ears deceive me, I think he said they were they greatest tag team….

Christian
I think not… they’re not the ones who reek of awesomeness.

Edge
If they want a rematch, they can have it. We’ll shut those guys up this Thursday night on Smackdown.

:: 2nd Match ::

Kane (c) vs. Billy Gunn

As Kane makes his way to the ring Billy jumps him from behind and drives his head into one of the corner turnbuckle posts. Kane stumbles back and Billy continues with the offense. Billy drags Kane over to the barricade and slams him down hard on his face. Billy goes underneath the ring and pulls out a trash can. Billy lifts the can over his head and goes to hit Kane with it but his caught by a throat thrust uppercut. Kane starts laying in some heavy right hands into Billy before heavily Irish whipping Billy into one of the steel stairs at ringside. Kane throws Billy into the ring. Kane grabs the steel stairs and tosses them into the ring as well. Kane picks up the stairs and proceeds to charge at Billy with them but Billy has the wherewithal to drop toehold him on the stairs.

Billy motions that he’s going for his signature Fame-Asser leg drop bulldog. Billy bounces off the ropes and as he attempts to hit Kane with it, Kane moves out of the way and decks Billy with a heavy right hand, knocking him down. Billy gets right back to his feet and Kane quickly Irish whips Billy into the corner turnbuckle following right behind. Kane connects with a clothesline to Billy in the corner and as Billy slowly staggers out of the corner, Kane picks him by the side and delivers an impressive side walk slam.
Kane mounts the corner turnbuckle and waits for Billy to get up. As Billy turns around, he’s hit dead on by flying clothesline. Kane motions for the choke slam. Unaware that Kane is setting up the choke slam, Billy gets to his feet. Kane throttles Billy by the throat and slams him down with the choke slam from hell. Kane makes the cover, 1... 2... 3!
Your WINNER and STILL WWF Hardcore Champion, Kane.

[Michael Cole is standing by with Triple H]

Michael Cole
I’m standing here with Triple H, who just last night came up short in an attempt to end Undertaker’s winning steak at Wrestlemania. What are your thoughts on your match last night?

Triple H
I just want to make it perfectly clear that The Undertaker got lucky last night and sooner or later he will play the game again. That out of the way, I just want to let it be known that the game is setting his sights on championship gold.

Michael Cole
Speaking of gold, what are your thoughts on this recent development between Austin and McMahon.

Triple H just stares out Cole before walking off.

:: 3rd Match ::
Rhyno vs. Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty does his usual pomp and circumstance after entering the ring and before this match could really get underway, Rhyno hits Scotty with the GORE!!! Rhyno makes the cover, 1... 2... 3!
Your WINNER of the match, Rhyno.

[We’re in the Radicalz locker room]

Eddie is shinning his recently won European title.

Dean Malenko
We haven’t been the most cohesive unit as of late so we need to go out there tonight and show all the boys in the back that we are still a dominate force in this business.

Perry Saturn
You got it Dean. The Radicalz came to the WWF to show why we were the best that WCW had to offer. And tonight we have the chance to show everyone what we are all about.

Dean Malenko
Hey Eddie, you with us?

Eddie’s still obsessing over his belt. Perry puts his hand on Eddie’s shoulder.

Perry Saturn
Eddie?

Eddie Guerrero
Oh yeah, those vatos don’t stand a chance against Latino heat.

[We’re back in the ring with Vince AGAIN. He’s holding a blue sack in one hand and a mic in the other]

Vince McMahon
Stone Cold, will you please come out to the ring.

**Glass Shatters - Stone Cold’s theme plays**
Austin walks out proudly carrying the WWF title.

Vince McMahon
In appreciation for your decision to join the team, I’ve got a gift.

Steve Austin
A gift… for me?

Vince pulls out Austin’s custom made smoking skull WWF title and hands it to Austin.

Steve Austin
(continuing)
Thank you, Vince.

(redirecting to the audience)
I just want to straighten out one thing right now… I don’t owe a single person an explanation. Ole Stone Cold does what he pleases, when he pleases and that’s the bottom line ’cause Stone Cold said so. Now, on to new business… well rather old business. The Rock wants to come out here tonight and demand a rematch for my WWF title? What. I think the Rock is afraid Steve Austin. What. There’s no way the Rock could beat Stone Cold on his best day. Au, au! I say we makes things more interesting Rock. Stone Cold Steve Austin will put up his WWF title inside the steel cage tonight but here’s where I raise the stakes, and for whatever reason should I not walk out with the gold, I will never get another shot at you or the title again. BUT should you lose Rock, you’ll leave the WWF for good. I’m sick of seeing your ugly face.

The Rock walks out without his theme music and stops on top of the ramp.

The Rock
Let me get this straight, you lose tonight and you NEVER get another shot at the WWF title but I if the Rock loses he leaves the WWF for good?

Steve Austin
Did I stutter?

The Rock
Well, the Rock says this… You better bring it if you want to go one on one with the great one and lay it all on the line or you better just shut your mouth now because the Rock is going to walk down the people’s ramp tonight, get into the people’s ring, and layth the smackth down! You better believe your candy ass that the Rock will walk out the new WWF champion if you smell what the ROCK IS COOKING!

**Rock’s theme plays as Austin holds up his custom WWF title**

[We’re in the backstage area where Triple H is viewing a monitor and he doesn’t seem pleased with what just happened at ringside]

:: 4th Match ::
The Radicalz vs. Test and The APA

Bradshaw and Saturn start of the match. Bradshaw makes early works of Saturn by laying in heavy right hands. Saturn attempts to Irish whip Bradshaw but he reverses it sending Saturn into the ropes. Bradshaw catches Saturn with a big boot. Bradshaw lays in some strong elbow drops before picking Saturn up and whipping him into the corner. Bradshaw follows up with a clothesline. Saturn staggers out of the corner and is caught with a swinging neck breaker. Bradshaw tags in Faarooq.

Faarooq whips Saturn into the ropes and power slams him off the rebound. Faarooq makes a cover, 1... 2, he kicks out. Faarooq gets in the corner waiting for Saturn to get to his feet. Faarooq charges at Saturn but is hit dead on with a savate thrust kick. Saturn tries to get to his corner to make a tag but Faarooq gets back up and manages to pull him into his side of the ring. Saturn sweeps the legs out from Faarooq and springs off the ropes with a Saturn Sault. Saturn makes a cover, 1... 2... Bradshaw breaks up the pin. Faarooq and Saturn start to trade blows. Faarooq tries to whip Saturn but Saturn reverses it into a northern lights suplex pin, 1... 2... Faarooq kicks out. Saturn runs at the ropes but he is caught with a spine buster. Faarooq crawls to his corner and makes a tag to Test. Saturn rolls and manages to tag in Malenko.

Malenko charges at test but is clotheslined for his effort. Malenko immediately gets back to his feet and swings at Test but is caught with a full nelson slam. Test makes a cover, 1... 2... he kicks out, near fall. Test tells the ref that it was three and when he turns around is flushed by a dropkick. Test gets up only to be hit by a leg lariat. Malenko tries to get Test in a figure four but Test pushes him into the ropes. Malenko runs at Test but is slammed down with a spinning side walk slam. Test motions that it’s over as he picks up Malenko and applies the pump handle, slamming him down to the mat! Test makes a cover but out of nowhere Eddie Guerrero comes crashing down on Test with the FROG SPLASH! Eddie doesn’t see Bradshaw, who connects with the clothesline from HELL! Bradshaw is blind sided by Saturn who returns the favor to Bradshaw by hitting him with the DEATH VALLEY DRIVER! Faarooq bounces off the ropes with a shoulder block tackle, sending both himself and Saturn to the outside. Malenko’s back on his feet and BAM… he’s cracked with Test’s BIG BOOT! Test makes the cover, 1... 2... Eddie tries to break pin fall but is to late… 3!
Your WINNERS of the match, Test and The APA.

[Kurt Angle is in Commissioner Regal’s office]

Kurt Angle
Commissioner, I demand to be put in the title match tonight.

William Regal
You don’t come into my bloody office demanding anything, you got that?

Kurt Angle
I apologize. But I deserve to be in that match. I only got one rematch for the WWF title… which I won I might add.

William Regal
There isn’t anything I can do about tonight but I can give you something else.

Kurt Angle
Alright, what?

William Regal
Chris Jericho doesn’t seem to be booked tonight so I’ll tell you what… you can have Y2J, one on one tonight, for the Intercontinental title.

Angle walks away with a grin on his face. Triple H walks in right after Angle leaves.

Triple H
I demand you make me special referee tonight in the WWF title match.

William Regal
There seems to be a lot of demanding going on here tonight but as I told young Angle there, I’m afraid my hands are tied on this one, I can’t.

Triple H
If you can’t help me… than I’ll have to take matters into my own hands.

William Regal
Don’t do anything foolish.

:: 5th Match ::
WWF Intercontinental Championship

Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kurt Angle

Angle and Jericho immediately lock up. Angle floats behind Jericho and places him in a hammerlock. Jericho manages to wiggle himself free and slide Angle right into a hammerlock of his own. Angle looks for a way out of the hammerlock before laying in a few elbows on Jericho’s face. Jericho releases the hold and rests on the ropes. Angle charges at Jericho but Jericho back body drops him out to the floor. Angle slowly gets on his feet and up on the ring apron. Jericho springboards off the adjacent ring rope with a dropkick to Angle, sending back to the floor.

Jericho slides out to the floor. He lifts up Angle by the chin and chops him across the chest. Angle stumbles towards the barricade. Jericho chops him again but this time Angle fires back with a knee to the midsection of Jericho. Angle follows this up immediately by slamming Jericho’s head onto the barricade. He lifts up Jericho and attempts to drive his head into the turnbuckle post but Jericho slides off and manages to crack Angle‘s head onto it instead. Jericho grabs a hold of Angle by the waist and drives his back into the ring apron before sliding him back in. Jericho rolls in and makes a cover, 1... 2... kick out, near fall. Jericho starts laying in kicks to Angle while yelling at him to get up. Frustration is beginning to set in and Jericho starts slapping Angle across the face. Angle throws a right hand at Jericho and knocks him back. Jericho retaliates with a knife edge chop. Angle and Jericho continue to trade blows until Jericho tries to whip Angle but he counters it into an overhead belly to belly suplex. Angle takes his straps down, looking to hit the Angle slam. Jericho counters with an enzuguiri. As Angle staggers on his feet, Jericho bounces off the ropes and catches Angle with a one handed bulldog. Jericho springboards off the ropes with a lionsault that connects beautifully. Y2J makes the cover, 1... 2... he kicks out, near fall.

Jericho argues with the ref over the validity of the count before setting his sights on Angle’s legs. Jericho tries to lock in the walls but Angle fights it. Angle overpowers Jericho and sends him to the mat. Both men get back to their feet. They begin trading chops before Jericho starts getting really frustrated and tries to land a clothesline but Angle ducks and he connects with the referee. Jericho’s stunned and when he turns around he gets caught with an ANGLE SLAM! Angle makes the cover but the referee is still down. Out of nowhere Eddie Guerrero runs in the ring and decks Angle with the European title! Eddie Guerrero rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp. Jericho realizes what happened and makes a cover. The referee starts to come to and makes the count, 1... 2... 3!
Your WINNER and STILL WWF Intercontinental Champion, Chris Jericho.

[We cut to Shane McMahon who is at WWF New York]

Shane McMahon
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I couldn't be on Raw tonight, There was some business I needed to take care of and it couldn't wait. I will however be on Smackdown this Thursday night to address the WWF fans.

[A furious Kurt Angle storms into Regal’s office]

Kurt Angle
I want Guerrero’s ASS.

William Regal
You’ve got it. You can have a match with him as early as Smackdown if you like.

Kurt Angle
Make it happen and tell Guerrero to bring everything he’s got because I’m going to break his ankle in two. It’s true. It’s damn true.

Angle slams the door on his way out.

William Regal
He needs to cut down on the bran in his diet.

[Back to ringside where the cage is being lowered for the main event]
Austin makes his way to the cage being accompanied by Vince McMahon.

:: Main Event ::
Steel Cage Match for the WWF Championship
Stone Cold Steve Austin (c) vs. The Rock

The match starts off slow with a star down between Austin and Rock. Austin flips the Rock off and Rock merely grins before slapping Austin across the face. Austin comes back with a right hand, Rock blocks it and hits Austin with a people’s punch. Rock pushes Austin into the ropes before Irish whipping him across the ring. Rock bends down attempting to back body drop Austin but Austin blocks the attempt by clubbing Rock across the neck. Austin grabs the Rock and goes to throw him into the steel but Rock grabs the cage wall, blocking the attempt. Rock elbows Austin in the chest a few times, getting Austin to loosen his grip, allowing Rocky to get a hold of Austin’s neck. Rock successfully slams Austin’s face into the cage. Rock tries to Irish whip Austin but he counters into an Irish whip of his own, sending Rock into the ropes. Austin catches Rock in a sleeper off the rebound.

Rocky is fighting to stay in the fight but he’s loosing his strength by the second. Rock falls to his knees. The referee checks the hold to ensure it’s not a chock before grabbing a hold of Rock’s hand to see if he can continue. The hand falls once. The ref holds his hand up again… it falls. The ref is raising Rock’s hand for the third time and if it falls, the match is over. The ref lets go of Rock’s hand and it starts to drop…. but no, Rocky stops his hand from dropping all the way. He starts fighting back. Rock gets to his feet and elbows Austin in midsection allowing him to slide behind Austin. He pushes Austin into the ropes. Rock catches Austin into a sleeper of his own. Austin fights the sleeper for a few seconds before getting out of the sleeper via a jaw breaker. Both men are down.

Austin gets to his feet a second before the Rock and Irish whips him into the ropes. Austin goes to clothesline the Rock but Rocky catches his arm, floats over, and land the people’s DDT. Rock sees Austin laying on the mat and looks around the crowd before giving the people’s eye brow to the camera. Rock slides off one of his elbow pads and throws it on Austin’s chest before bouncing off both ropes, attempting to hit the people’s elbow but Austin gets out of the way and Rocky crashes into the mat. Austin taunts the Rock to get up. Just as Rock gets to his feet, Austin flips him off, kicks him in the gut and goes for the STUNNER but no… Rocky throws him off!!! Austin turns around and gets kicked in the gut himself… Rock grabs Austin’s head attempts to use the STUNNER on Austin but Austin also blocks the stunner attempt. Just as Rocky turns around he is caught in a ROCK BOTTOM by Austin, who plants Rock into the mat!!!

Austin grins from ear to ear but instead of covering him, he chooses to try and escape the cage. Austin begins climbing the cage as Rocky slowly stirs on the mat. Austin is just about to climb over the top when Rocky gets to his feet. Rock grabs Austin’s foot, preventing him from being able to go over. Austin tries to shake the Rock off as he climbs the ropes. Austin manages to kick the Rock back down to the mat. Austin gets his other foot over the top and starts to climb down when Rock springs back up the cage. Rock gets a hold of Austin’s head and bangs it on the top of the cage a few times. Rock reaches over to grab Austin’s trunks and starts to pull him back in. With the other hand, Rock sets Austin’s arm over his head and lifts him straight up in the AIR… SUPERPLEX from the top! Both men come crashing down to the mat.

After a few moments they both start to stir. As they struggle to get to their feet, they use each other to prop themselves up. They begin trading blows. Austin whips Rock towards the ropes but Rock reverses mid whip and uses Austin’s own momentum to send him into the ropes. Rock puts Austin down with a Samoan Drop off the rebound. Rock lays in a few people’s boots to Austin’s chest before getting in his signature waiting for the Rock Bottom stance. Austin gets to his feet oblivious to the fact Rock is setting him up for Rock Bottom. Rock grabs Austin for the bottom but no, Austin elbows Rock in the head and gets him to let go. Austin goes for the kick to the midsection but Rocky catches his foot and applies the dragon screw leg whip. Rock still holding Austin’s foot follows the leg whip up right in to the SHARPSHOOTER!

Austin is struggling not to tap out. He starts fighting to get to the ropes. Austin manages to grab the ropes but there’s no rope break in the cage so Austin just uses the ropes to pull him self up. Rock lets go of the hold. The ref admonishes the Rock for holding the sharper-shooter so long. Rock turns his attention back to Austin and gets caught with a hotshot into the cage. Austin climbs one of the turnbuckles, stops, and turns around on the middle rope. Austin flips off the Rock and then proceeds to flip off the audience -- SUDDENLY the Rock kicks up to his feet. He motions Austin to bring it. Austin flips him off one more time before jumping off the rope. The Rock catches Austin right into the ROCK BOTTOM! Instead of making the cover Rock floats over to Austin’s head and throws off his other elbow pad. Rock goes for the people’s elbow again but this time he hits it!

Vince is losing his shit on the outside and knocks out the ref guarding the door to get the key. Rock goes for the cover, 1 … 2 ... --
Vince, who managed to get the cage door open, slides the ref out of the cage. The Rock looks up to see what just happened and doesn’t seem too pleased to see Vince had just pulled out the referee. Vince has a hold of the WWF title and walks into the cage with it. The Rock dares Vince to hit him. Vince swings the belt at Rock but he ducks and kicks McMahon in the gut causing him to drop the belt. The Rock picks up the championship looking to deck McMahon with it. Austin low blows the Rock and gets a hold of his championship. McMahon picks up Austin and holds him from behind yelling for Austin to hit him.

*Time to play the game -- Triple H’s theme plays*
Triple H runs down to the ring holding his signature sledgehammer. Austin stares down Triple H as he enters the cage. Triple H glares at McMahon, then he glares at Austin, and back to McMahon. Triple H swings the sledgehammer and connects with THE ROCK! Triple H drops the hammer and begins to taunt the Rock to get up before picking him up himself and delivers the PEDIGREE. Triple H yells at Austin to make the cover while Vince gets the referee in the ring. Austin makes the cover, 1… 2... 3!
Your WINNER and STILL WWF Champion, Steve Austin.

The show comes to a close with Triple H holding up McMahon’s and Austin’s hands.

----------

Quick Results

X-Pac defeated Crash Holly via pinfall to win the WWF Light Heavyweight title at 3:52

Kane defeated Billy Gunn via pinfall to retain the WWF Hardcore title at 8:15

Rhyno defeated Scotty 2 Hotty via pinfall at 0:42

Test and The APA defeated The Radicalz via pinfall at 10:46

Chris Jericho defeated Kurt Angle via pinfall to retain the WWF Intercontinental title at 12:38

Steve Austin defeated The Rock
via pinfall to retain the WWF title with the stipulation that The Rock must leave the World Wrestling Federation at 29:23

Confirmed Matches for Smackdown

Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero

The Dudley Boyz w/Joel Gertner vs. Edge and Christian for WWF Tag Team titles

Please let me know what you think about the show. I'm not the greatest descriptive writer but I think I did a pretty good job. I hope you liked it.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
A very promising first show. I'm glad you made the Steel Cage match far less one-sided than it was some ten years ago. I hated that Rock being Superhuman bullshit.

Keep it up. :nodsmile:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
WWF Live Event
a_v_wwf_logo.jpg

April 4, 2001
Corpus Christi, Texas

Crash and Hardcore Holly defeated X-Factor (Albert and Justin Credible) via disqualification

K-Kwik defeated D-Lo Brown and Billy Gunn in a triple threat match via pinfall

Taka
Michinoku
defeated WWF Light Heavyweight Champion X-Pac via pinfall in a non-title match

The Right to Censor
(Bull Buchanan and The Goodfather) defeated Too Cool via pinfall

Ivory w/Val Venis defeated Trish Stratus via pinfall

Chris Jericho defeated William Regal via submission to retain the WWF Intercontinental title

The Undertaker defeated Triple H via disqualification due to outside interference

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
WWFSmackdownBannercopy-1.jpg

WWF Smackdown Preview
April 4, 2001

Just days removed from Wrestlemania we're reeling from the fallout of an unholy alliance between bitter enemies Vince McMahon and Stone Cold Steve Austin. To further add fuel to the fire, Triple H came out during the WWF title match last Monday on Raw and cost the Rock the title and his career. What is Triple H's involvement with McMahon and Austin?

Shane McMahon told the WWF audience he would be in attendance this Thursday night, what does he have to say to the WWF fans?

A tournament has just been announced to crown a new Women's champion and it will start this Thursday night.

Kurt Angle was granted an Intercontinental title match this past Monday night by Commissioner Regal but Eddie Guerrero cost the Olympic Gold medalist the championship. What's going to happen when these two lock up?

Tune in this Thursday Night for WWF Smackdown to find out.

Confirmed matches for Smackdown 4/4/01

Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle

First round matches for the WWF Women's title tournament

The Dudley Boyz w/Joel Gertner vs. Edge and Christian for the WWF Tag Team titles

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
smackdown_logo_640w-1-1.gif

April 5, 2001
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

[FONT=&quot][Jim Ross Opens up the show making his way to the ring, he asks for a mic][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]It’s always great to be around WWF fans where ever we are around the world but by God I’ve got to tell you it’s great to be back home. Folks tonight, I have the opportunity to talk to the new WWF champion Stone Cold Steve Austin, I think that there’s a lot of questions that need to be answered. I think you deserve an answer; the fans at home deserve an answer. So without further a due here tonight…
I’d like to introduce to you, your new World Wrestling Federation champion, stone cold Steve Austin.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[Austin comes out to his music, gets in the ring and grabs a mic][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]There’s a lot of things I’d like to talk to you about in private but that hasn’t been made possible. This isn’t about me and you. I just think there’s a lot of questions Steve you should answer for the fans around the world. The first question is the most obvious one, why in God’s name have aligned yourself with Mr. McMahon, a human being I know in your heart you have despised more than anybody walking on the face of the Earth?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steve Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Well, I think it’s a simple answer… It’s an insurance policy Jim. How stupid are you? I’m stone cold Steve Austin. I said I’m Stone Cold Steve Austin, I said I’m Stone Cold Steve Austin and I just ma--[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I just made the single biggest comeback in the history of our business. A successful one I might add. Did you think I was so stupid to roll into wrestle mania without an insure policy? I’m right there in my back yard, Houston, Texas, Wrestlemania, the biggest PPV in the history of the industry, and I’m… look at me when I’m talking to you. And I’m not going to roll in there without an insurance policy? Like I’m going to take a chance on being a loser, no sir. Vince McMahon is an insurance policy to Stone Cold Steve Austin then and he will continue to be so in the future. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Alright. But Steve, don’t you think, don’t you feel any remorse for turning your back on the millions of fans around the world that have supported you?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steve Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Why in the hell would I feel any remorse for anything I’ve done Jim? When did Stone Cold ever say hey, I love to be a hero, I want to be a hero, I want to be these people’s hero. When did you ever hear Stone Cold say that? When have you ever heard me say I care about and I love the WWF fans? When have you ever heard me say that? You’ve never heard me say that, have ya? And you sit there behind your stupid desk every week and you go “the rattlesnake, the rattlesnake, the rattlesnake” Hello Jim. [Knocks on Jim’s head] I come out here and I say DTA, Don’t trust anybody, and especially don’t trust Stone Cold Steve Austin. I don’t feel sorry for one single soul out here in this God forsaken town or anywhere in the damn world.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Alright, so you don’t care about the fans anywhere, I guess that’s your prerogative.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steve Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]You sassing me?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]No[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steve Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Don’t you dare sass me? Do I make me self clear?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Yes. Next question, Monday night on Raw, you stood in the ring, right next to a man, Triple H, that orchestrated the most elaborate conspiracy to run you down like road kill with the expressed thought in mind to put you out of the WWF forever. How can you become all of a sudden an ally to Triple H?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steve Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Are you going talk about Triple H behind his back? Because Triple H ain’t out here to defend himself? You going to talk trash about Triple h… is that it? [JR attempts to respond] Shut up, I’m talking. When I talk, you listen. Shut the hole in your face. If that man was sick enough to run over Stone Cold Steve Austin with a car, if he was sick enough to try to put me out of this business and he was not successful but if he was sick enough to do that? Wouldn’t you want him on your side too? And I’ll tell you right now, if you want more of an answer from Stone Cold about that question, you’ll have to beat it out of me. Do you understand what I just told you?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I heard you Steve.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steve Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Look at you. You’re little cowboy hat, your little glasses, you’re stupid little belt buckle. Look at me. You look like you just lost your best friend. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Well you know, maybe I have. You know I can remember when you came out of surgery, there was one person in the WWF that was there, that was me. And on Super bowl Sunday three weeks after your spinal surgery there was one person you talked to on national TV and that was me. And the one person that would call you time and time again when you were healing that said Stone Cold, don’t you give up. You’ll be back in the WWF and you’ll be WWF champion. That was me Steve. And the only people from the WWF that you and Debbie invited to your wedding were me and my wife. So yeah Steve I do feel like I’m losing my best friend and it don’t feel good. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steve Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]So let me see if I can sort this all this sentimental crap and get down to the bottom line, you’re telling me right now Stone Cold Steve Austin turns up the voltage and you don’t want to be my friend no more?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I never said that, I never said that.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steve Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]It sounds to me like you said you don’t want to be Stone Cold Steve Austin’s friend. [Austin knocks Jim’s hat off his head and then removes his glasses] Does that make you mad? I knock your cowboy hat off and I pull your glassed off. Does that make you mad? You want to punch me hillbilly boy right here in your hometown?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]No Steve, no. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steve Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Go ahead you little melee mouthed bastard, take your best swing at Stone Cold… your old best friend.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jim Ross
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I think this interview was a mistake. Interview over. Sorry.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Austin clubs JR as soon as he turns around. He starts stomp mud holes in his ass.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Vince McMahon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Wait a minute. Stop it, stop it, stop it. Damn it Austin, stop it right now. What do you think you’re doing? What do you think you’re doing Austin? That’s your best friend out there and you’re taking it easy on very best friend. Damn it Steve, come on, open him up. Open him up. Teach that son of a bitch a lesson.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Austin talk’s trash to JR as rubs his WWF title in his face.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[We’re in the back with Undertaker and Kane who are viewing a monitor][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
The Undertaker
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Can you believe this?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Kane[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Austin’s finally lost it.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
The Undertaker
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I’ve seen just about all I’m going to from McMahon’s cohorts tonight. This shit stops now. It’s time to take a stand, McMahon’s been poising the WWF for far too long and I’ve stood back and just let it happen. Not anymore, that’s my yard out there and it’s about time I remind Vince of that.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[Cut back to the ring][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
:: Opening Match ::[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mr. Ass vs. Test[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][Billy Gunn comes out to his old Mr. Ass theme music while wearing his old Mr. Ass ring gear][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Match Finish said:
Billy attempts the “One & Only” but Test escapes the hold. Test knees Billy in the midsection and tries to lift him up in the gut wrench power bomb but Billy grabs a hold of Test’s leg. Test clubs the back of Billy a few times to get him to let go. Billy stumbles backward and Test follows up with a pumphandle but Billy slides down the back. Billy kicks Test in the gut and runs to the rope to attempt the Fameasser but is caught with the BIG BOOT! Test makes the cover, 1… 2… 3!
[FONT=&quot]Your WINNER of the match, Test.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[We’re in the back with Michael Cole who is trying to get a word with Billy Gunn. Billy’s holding his head][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Michael Cole
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Billy, if I can get a word with you. You just received yet another loss on what seems like a long string of losses. I hate to rub it in your face but you don’t seem to be on your best game. Is there any reason for that?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Billy Gunn
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]What the hell Michael. I just got my ass handed to me out there and you want to ask me what? Why I haven’t been on my best game? So I’ve lost a few, big deal. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Michael Cole
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Let’s move on to another question, why the sudden reversion back to your Mr. Ass gimmick?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Billy Gunn
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]For the last few months Cole, I’ve felt as though something was off… I just couldn’t place my fingers on it. I tried to be something that I’m not. I’m not “the one” and I never will be but do you know what I am Michael? I’m an ass man. And more importantly than that, I’m a former WWF Tag Team Champion. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Michael Cole
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]With your success in the tag team division and tremendous history of great tag teams that you’ve been a part of, have you thought about finding a tag team partner and shooting for the tag team titles again?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Billy Gunn
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I have Cole. If there’s one thing I know, it’s that I’ve always been a tag team specialist; I can take just about anyone to the top of the mountain. Just you watch, I’ll get a new tag team partner and we’ll be the champions in a matter of a few months. You’ll see.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[We’re in the parking lot where a limo pulls up with “WCW 1” on the license plate][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Shane McMahon gets out of the limo.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[We’re in the backstage area where Shane bumps into the Big Show][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Shane McMahon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Hey, Show. I’ve been meaning to talk to you. I wanted to see if you’ve thought about my offer?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Big Show
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I don’t know, Shane. I’ve got to think on it.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Shane McMahon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Alright, Show. Just let me know.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[Shane’s theme music plays as he makes his way out to the ring. Shane asks for a mic][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Shane McMahon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I’ve been in important meetings all week about acquiring WCW a new network in order to air it’s programming and from what I’ve gathered, my father, the guy that he is, has essentially blackballed me from negotiating with any reputable network to air WCW programming. He figures without a place to air WCW, it’ll become worthless and either I’ll a; disband it or b; sell it to him for dirt cheap. I can tell you right now that it isn’t going to happen dad. Whether you like it or not, WCW isn’t going away and neither am I.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[Vince McMahon appears on the titantron][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Vince McMahon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Just admit defeat, son; I killed WCW, I think it’s only fair we give it a proper burial and if you’re not careful you’ll join it.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Shane McMahon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I’m real scared dad. I told you, WCW is going to stand tall. You don’t think I can’t see right through you? Your actions this Monday night have proven you’re running scared. I don’t regret buying WCW for one minute dad, after seeing what you did to the Rock and now poor old Jim Ross; I could never allow you to get your hands on WCW. I wouldn’t let you pollute it with your vile perversion you call “sports entertainment”.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Vince McMahon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]If that’s how you feel, then there’s nothing I can do for you now. It’s too late to call off what’s been put into motion.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Shane McMahon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Excuse me?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
The Big Show slides in the ring from behind. After a second Shane realizes there’s someone behind him, he turns around.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Big Show
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Shane, I’ve thought about your offer. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Shane McMahon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]You have?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Big Show belts Shane with the microphone.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Big Show
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Did you seriously think I’d go back to that hell hole? The WWF is where the Big Show belongs. Vince McMahon is a true visionary and what? You thought I’d jump ship to back YOU, who can’t even save the WCW from extinction. It’s time to put you and the WCW out of your misery, once and for all.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Show beats down Shane for several minutes before throwing him over the rope to the outside. Show isn’t finished with him; he drags him up the ramp continuing to beat on him. Show stops at the top of the Smackdown stage throttles Shane by the neck. The Big Show wants to choke-slam Shane off the stage! Show has Shane lifted in the air but Big Show is cracked from behind by the Undertaker! Undertaker and Show brawl up top of the ramp but Show gets the advantage when he slams Taker into the guardrail. Kane comes out with a steel chair and slams into Show’s lower back. Kane, Undertaker, and Show continue to brawl all the way over to the announce tables. Show knocks both Kane and Taker down with a pair of head butts. Show takes apart the announce table looking to drive one of them through the table. Show throttles Kane by the throat but then he grabs Taker too. He’s attempting to chokeslam them both but Kane and Taker work over Show’s ribs and manage to overpower him. Kane and Taker then both grab Show by the throat, DOUBLE CHOKESLAM through the table! Kane and the Undertaker continue to beat down the Big Show.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
The Undertaker
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot](speaking loud enough for the camera to hear it)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]You should have thought twice about doing McMahon’s dirty work.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
A swarm of security surrounds Kane and the Undertaker. Vince comes out with a mic in hand.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Vince McMahon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Look at this mess. Do know what you’ve done? You’ve meddled with me on the wrong day pals. Security, escort these men out of my arena.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
:: 2nd Match ::[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Hardy Boyz vs. X-Factor ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]Justin Credible and X-Pac[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT]
The Hardy Boyz come out to the ring to a huge pop but before their opponents make it to the ring, Austin and Triple H run down the ramp. Austin and Triple H just stare down the Hardy Boyz before they start brawling with team extreme. Austin whips Jeff into Triple H who puts him down with a spine-buster. Matt jumps Austin from behind and gets in some good offense before Triple H pulls him off. Austin gives Matt the stunner.
[FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][X-Factor’s theme plays as an extremely cocky X-Pac and Justin Credible make their way to the ring][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Austin and Triple H let X-Factor by them but before they got in the ring, Austin and Triple H ambushed them. Austin rams X-Pac’s head into one of the steel turnbuckles on the outside and Triple H throws Credible off the ramp, sending him crashing down sternum first on the guardrail.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Match declared a NO CONTEST.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Austin and Triple H get back in the ring, Austin asks for a mic.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]You’re pathetic. You call yourselves WWF superstars? More importantly than that, you call yourselves men? What? You make me sick. I’m sick of looking at you. Get out of my sight.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[Triple H takes the mic][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Triple H
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]What you’re looking at right now in this ring are the two most powerful men in the business today and together we are the most dominate force that has ever step foot in the WWF. Austin and I talked in the back and we feel we have nothing to do tonight so we want to make an example out of somebody in the back. We’re throwing out an open challenge to anyone in the WWF who has the guts to go toe to toe with the cream of the crop.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[A minute goes by and Austin grabs the mic][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]No takers? Really? What? You melee mouth bastards have no spine. You afraid of Stone Cold and Triple H? What?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Triple H
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Looking into the camera][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]If you any of you grow a set, you know where to find us.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[We’re in the backstage area with Lillian Garcia who is standing by with Eddie Guerrero][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Lillian Garcia
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Eddie, we all saw you cost Kurt Angle his match last Monday night but we don’t know why. Can you please fill us in?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Eddie Guerrero
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Lillian, I would think it’d be fairly obvious. While we might not have been getting along, Chris was my brother and Kurt’s going to pay for what he did to him.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Lillian Garcia
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]With all due respect Eddie, what did Kurt do to him?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Eddie Guerrero
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]What did he do? Shut up Lillian. Angle, you put Chris on the shelf, taking away a close friend of mine and for that I’m going to take everything from you that you hold dear. You might have thought you were done with this but we’re only getting started, essa.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
:: 3rd Match ::[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Non-title[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WWF European Champion Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle[/FONT]​
Match Finish said:
Angle has Guerrero locked in the ankle lock. Eddie looks like he’s about to tap out but he manages to counter the lock by twisting his hip and kicking Angle off him. The momentum sends Angle into the referee, knocking him down. Guerrero goes low on Angle with the ref down and drops Angle with a brain-buster. Guerrero climbs to the top of the corner turnbuckle… Eddie performs his Frog Splash for the win. Referee comes to and makes the cover, 1… 2… 3!
[FONT=&quot]Your WINNER of the match, Eddie Guerrero.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
After the match Eddie walks over the time keeper to get his European title and something catches his eye, Angle’s gold medals. Eddie bullies the timekeeper into handing them to him. Eddie walks up the ramp rubbing the medals, taunting Angle who is just coming to.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[We’re in the backstage area with the RTC][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steven Richards
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Tonight is a big night in the fight for decency and moral superiority. Ivory you have a chance to bring back some dignity and respect to the women’s division regaining what is rightfully yours, the WWF Women’s title. Don’t let the Right to Censor down. Go out there and show everybody who’s the boss.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Ivory and Buchanan leave to make their way to ringside. Suddenly the RTC is attacked by Austin and Triple H. Austin and Triple H just dismantle Richards, Venis, and the Goodfather.
[FONT=&quot]
:: 4th Match ::[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1st Round Match in the WWF Women’s Championship Tournament[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ivory w/Buchanan vs. Terri[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Match Finish said:
Pretty standard squash, Ivory lands her finishing hold, the “Poison Ivory” and makes the cover, 1… 2… 3!
[FONT=&quot]Your WINNER of the match to ADVANCE in the Women’s title tournament, Ivory.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[We’re in Commissioner Regal’s office with the Dudley Boyz and Joel Gertner][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Bubba Ray Dudley
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]You wanted to see us?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
William Regal
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Yes, I did. While I normally don’t agree with everything that toe rag Richards and his malleable reprobates preach, he’s right about one thing, the “stuff” you guys got away with in ECW won’t fly here. Understand?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Bubba Ray Dudley
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]We got you.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
William Regal
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Good, because I’m not saying you guys need to join the Right to Censor, just tone it down.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Bubba Ray Dudley
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Will that be all? We’ve got a title match to prepare for?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
William Regal
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]That it’ll be all. Good luck.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[In walks Y2J as The Dudley Boys leave][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Chris Jericho
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Alright junior, who do you have me defending my title against tonight?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
William Regal
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I don’t bloody well know what you’re talking about.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Chris Jericho
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]You bloody well do know what I’m talking about. On Raw, you threw Angle at me last minute for my Intercontinental championship. I’d just like a heads up as to who I’ll facing tonight.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
William Regal
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Well, you’re in luck. I won’t be making you defend the title tonight but you will be facing me in a match next. Better get ready sunshine.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[Jericho actually seems pleased as he walks away with a grin on his face][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
:: 5th Match ::[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Non-title[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]William Regal vs. WWF Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho[/FONT]​
Match Finish said:
[FONT="]Regal has Jericho locked in the Regal stretch. Jericho tries to make it to the ropes and he does. Regal is forced to break the hold. Regal stalks Jericho and attempts to hit him with the knee tremble but Jericho moves out of the way. Jericho tries to Irish whip Regal but he counters it into the Regal Cutter. Jericho blocks it by holding the ropes and Regal falls down on his own momentum. Regal stumbles back to his feet and Jericho places him in the WALLS OF JERICHO! Regal has nowhere to go, he’s in the middle of the ring and he TAPS![/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Your WINNER of the match, Chris Jericho.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Jericho celebrates his victory but out of nowhere Regal catches Jericho with the knee trembler. A furious Regal gets on the mic.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
William Regal
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]This Monday night on Raw you will be defending your championship in a handicap match against the Right to Censor. Have a bloody nice day.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[The Dudley Boyz theme plays as they come out to the ring accompanied by Joel Gertner][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Joel Gertner
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Well, well, well. It is I the quintessential studmuffin and a God damn handsome man, Joel “the sexual intellectual” Gertner.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I would like to cordially and collectively introduce to you the team that gets more ass than the toilet seat at the proctologist office…[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]From the south side of Dudleyville, weighing in at a slim, trim, buff, cut, ripped, and jacked two hundred and forty-eight pounds, D-Von Dudley.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]His half brother and tag team partner, weighing in at a rough, ready, and rambunctious three hundred and fifty pounds, from Bad Street in Dudleyville, ladies and gentlemen, Bubba Ray Dudley.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]They are former eight time ECW Tag Team Champions, the Dudley Boyz.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
:: 6th Match ::[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WWF Tag Team Championship[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Edge and Christian (c) vs. The Dudley Boyz w/Joel Gertner[/FONT]​
Match Finish said:
Joel slides one of the titles in the ring but Christian manages to grab it first. He swings it at Bubba Ray but he ducks and Christian hits EDGE with it! Christian is stunned before turning around and being slammed down by the Dudley Death Drop! The referee is distracted by the RTC who have just come down to ringside. D-Von chases them off but Steven Richards is in the ring! STEVIE KICK on Bubba Ray! Christian slowly covers Bubba as the referee turns around and makes the count, 1… 2… 3!
[FONT=&quot]Your WINNERS and STILL WWF Tag Team Champions, Edge and Christian.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Austin and Triple H hit the ring! They have their sights set on Edge and Christian. Austin Stone Cold Stuns Edge while Triple H Pedigrees Christian.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[Austin gets a mic][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Steve Austin
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Is this the best the WWF has to offer? What a joke. Is there really no one that wants to face the Two-Man Power Trip?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Triple H
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Two-Man Power Trip?[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Steve Austin[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]It’s a name I was playing around with. You don’t like it?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Triple H
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]No, it’s fine. It has a nice ring to it.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
The Hardy Boyz slide in the ring and attack Austin and Triple H from behind. Matt yells at the ref to ring the bell. It’s official, the ref rings the bell.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Two-Man Power Trip (Austin and Triple H) vs. The Hardy Boyz[/FONT]​
Match Finish said:
Triple H charges at Matt Hardy who is standing by the ring ropes, but Matt pulls down the rope and Triple H crashes to the floor. Austin stalks Jeff Hardy who just missed a Swanton Bomb. Austin goes for the Stunner but is pushed off by Jeff. Austin is caught by a Twist of Fate from Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy then slingshots himself to the outside, crashing on to Triple H who was just getting up. Jeff climbs the top rope and lands the Swanton Bomb on Austin. Jeff makes the cover, 1… 2… 3!
[FONT=&quot]Your WINNERS of the match, Matt and Jeff Hardy.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Austin doesn’t seem satisfied with the conclusion of the match and stuns Jeff Hardy. Matt runs in the ring to confront Austin but gets a steel chair wrapped around his head from behind by Triple H. Austin yells to Triple H to give him the steel chair. Triple H hands it to Austin who proceeds to open it up and put it around Matt’s neck. Lita gets in the ring and pleads with Austin not break Matt’s neck. Austin STUNS Lita! Austin maniacally screams at Triple H to hold Matt so he can watch. Austin puts Lita’s neck inside the folded steel chair. Matt screams as Triple H continues to restrain him. Austin positions himself on the middle rope of one of the turnbuckles. Austin jumps down foot first on the leg of the steel chair, crushing Lita’s throat. Paramedics rush to ringside as The Two-Man Power Trip admires their work from the ramp. Lita is spitting up blood as she’s placed on a gurney. The show comes to a close as Matt stares down Austin.[/FONT]​

----------

Quick Results

Test defeated Mr. Ass via pinfall at 7:52

The Hardy Boyz vs. X-Factor ended in a no contest

Eddie Guerrero defeated Kurt Angle via pinfall at 11:16

Ivory defeated Terri via pinfall to advance in the WWF Women's title tournament at 4:25

Chris Jericho defeated William Regal via submission at 8:34

Edge and Christian defeated The Dudley Boyz via pinfall to retain the WWF Tag Team titles at 11:41

The Hardy Boyz defeated The Two-Man Power Trip via pinfall at 9:13

Confirmed Matches for RAW IS WAR

Chris Jericho vs. The Right to Censor (Buchanan, Val Venis, and The Goodfather) in a handicap match for the WWF Intercontinental title

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Whoa, what a nasty ending for Lita. ..Bah, she kept injuring herself during matches, so who I guess you did her a favor. :nodsmile:

You established Big Show as a big, unstoppable machine, as he should be. Shane/WCW angle being introduced right away was a big plus too. I already like the Angle/Guerrerro feud. And you really solidified Two-Man Power Trip as THE force to be reckoned with.

Very good show all around, if a bit too pro-heel and anti-face, haha.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Whoa, what a nasty ending for Lita. ..Bah, she kept injuring herself during matches, so who I guess you did her a favor. :nodsmile:

You established Big Show as a big, unstoppable machine, as he should be. Shane/WCW angle being introduced right away was a big plus too. I already like the Angle/Guerrerro feud. And you really solidified Two-Man Power Trip as THE force to be reckoned with.

Very good show all around, if a bit too pro-heel and anti-face, haha.
Thanks man. :)

Lita does get the ruff side of the action this week but it's for a good cause lol

Building up the heels is a necessary evil to ensure the take down by the faces is that much more sweet. That's if they can ;)

--------------

WWF Live Event
a_v_wwf_logo.jpg

April 6, 2001
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Too Cool (Scotty 2 Hotty and Brian Christopher) defeated The Right to Censor (Bull Buchanan and The Goodfather) via pinfall

Albert w/X-Pac defeated Mr. Ass via pinfall

Rhyno defeated Crash and Hardcore Holly via pinfall in a handicap match

Christian defeated Perry Saturn via pinfall

Eddie Guerrero defeated D-Lo Brown and Raven in a triple threat match via pinfall to retain the WWF European title

Chris Jericho and Trish Stratus defeated Val Venis and Ivory via submission when Val Venis tapped out to the Walls of Jericho

Kane defeated Steve Austin via count out. Steve Austin retains the WWF title

WWF Live Event
a_v_wwf_logo.jpg

April 7, 2001
Wichita, Kansas

Edge defeated Mr. Ass via pinfall

Rhyno defeated Kane via pinfall to WIN the WWF Hardcore title

Trish Stratus and Terri Runnels defeated Ivory and Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley via pinfall (Ivory walked out on Stephanie)

X-Pac w/Justin Credible defeated Christian via pinfall to retain the WWF Light Heavyweight title

The Radicalz(Eddie Guerrero and Perry Saturn) defeated Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho via submission when Kurt Angle tapped out to the Rings of Saturn

Raven defeated Bradshaw via pinfall in a no holds bared match

Jeff Hardy defeated The Big Show via count out

The Two-Man Power Trip (Steve Austin and Triple H) defeated The Dudley Boyz via pinfall (Triple H pinned D-Von Dudley)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
WWF Sunday Night Heat
WWEHeat2008.jpg

April 8, 2001
Fort Worth, Texas

[a video plays of earlier in the day as Rhyno was entering the building, he's stopped by Steven Richards]

Steven Richards
I suppose congratulations are in order.

Rhyno just glares at Richards.

Steven Richards
You know Rhyno, I've never liked you. You call your self a man-beast. Men are not animals, Rhyno. [Steven shakes his head] What kind of name is Rhyno anyway? Forget it. I'm challenging you to a match tonight for your hardcore title? It's time to put an end to this depravity.

Rhyno turns around and decks Richards with a right hand that puts him down.

Rhyno
(says as he clutches his fist in his hand)
Oh yeah! If you want hardcore, you've got it.

:: Opening Match ::
Justin Credible vs. Crash Holly

Crash Irish whips Justin into the ropes and waits to back body drop Justin but he catches Crash into the spinning 187 DDT. Justin makes the cover, 1... 2... 3!
Your WINNER of the match, Justin Credible.

:: 2nd Match ::
Matt Hardy vs. The Big Show

Matt Hardy taunts from the middle rope with the team extreme gesture before flying at Show who's getting back to his feet. In mid air, Show nails Matt with a heavy right hand. Show makes the cover, 1... 2... 3!
Your WINNER of the match, The Big Show.

[Matt's in the back getting an ice pack when Jeff walks in]

Jeff Hardy
Matt, are you alright?

Matt Hardy
Am I alright? I just got punched in the face by a five hundred pound giant.

Jeff Hardy
I just wanted to see if you're okay.

Matt Hardy
I'm just fine.

[Back to the ring]

Rhyno (c) vs. Steven Richards

Richards tries to Irish whip Rhyno but is countered into a belly to belly suplex. Rhyno gets in the corner and taunts Richards to get up. As Richards staggers on his feet Rhyno charges at him with a GORE!!!

Rhyno makes the cover, 1... 2... 3!
Your WINNER and STILL WWF Hardcore Champion, Rhyno.

The Right to Censor storms the ring! Rhyno gores the Goodfather but is caught off guard by the Stevie Kick! Val Venis brings a chair into the ring. Buchanan and Richards beat down on Rhyno until Venis walks over with the chair. Venis drives the chair into Rhyno's sternum several times before Richards instructs them to pick him up and he motions for the dreaded spike pile-driver that put Chyna out of action. Val Venis climbs the turnbuckle while Buchanan lifts Rhyno up for the pile driver. The announcers are screaming "Don't do it damn it".
Venis comes down off the rope and spikes Rhyno into the mat! The show comes to a close as the sick and twisted RTC look onto the carnage they have caused.

----------

Quick Results

Justin Credible defeated Crash Holly via pinfall at 8:13

The Big Show defeated Matt Hardy via pinfall at 9:04

Rhyno defeated Steven Richards via pinfall to retain the WWF Hardcore title at 10:54​

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What's with these nasty endings? Hahaha :p