Earning & Using Forum Cash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think I set earning priority wrong.
It seems like you have the correct monetary value down for each action however it only adds to your wallet once a day for each of them so like, if I create 5 threads in a day I only get money for the first one.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Gotcha. I'll check the settings when I get home and send you what you earned.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
We have a new cash and shop system implemented here, and you earn forum cash for doing various things on the forum.
Here is how to earn forum cash:

One post (The Ramp earns $2.50) - $2
One thread (Forum Games earns $0, PPV section earns $6) - $5
Post/Thread gets rated (What?, Disagree, and BURN! earn $0, Dislike loses $1) - $1

I like these changes.. not too influential but just enoguh to make an impact for the better IMO.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
OP updated.
Locker Room now earns $1 if posts have 8 or more words, else nothing.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
is the betting system only for WWE now? and only for the PPV's? Or will the Football (EU) and other bits get re launched?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
is the betting system only for WWE now? and only for the PPV's? Or will the Football (EU) and other bits get re launched?

I'll consider it, I've wanted to add NFL for the longest time too. It needs a dedicated person though.