E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

berrysi

Reaction score
I've started a new BTB, going a tad old school, because along with indents, old school rules.

Moonlight Drive

Royal Rumble Part 2 (HBK VS Edge, Angle VS Rey VS Taer & the Rumble match) has been posted!

Review and rep for all who review :)

WCW Rules

Reaction score
BigBangPoster02.jpg

Featuring talent from Ring of Honor, Dragon Gate, World Wrestling Council, Pro Wrestling NOAH, CMLL, AAA, signees from Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment, and personalities such as Eric Bischoff of WCW fame, Paul Heyman of ECW fame, Gabe Sapolsky of ROH fame, and Carlos Colon of WWC fame, the multicultural professional wrestling Pay Per View that is The Big Bang will usher in a new brand of Sports Entertainment in the BTB Section. The Big Bang begins this Fall, so embrace the creation of a new promotion...

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Final Chaos TV, both as the name and before Heat Stroke is posted. Stay tuned for the official Heat Stroke preview and the new name for the weekly show.

xtremebadass

Sorry, didn't have time to post yesterday, but the new Raw: Real American Wrestling is posted and it's the aftermath of Summerslam. Check it out, thanks to those who have, your review is coming, I have a tendency to do all my review-back's at once.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Latest edition of WWR is up. As always, check the first post to find the link to the spoilers page, where you will be able to read everything that has happened up until just before the latest episode, meaning you can read it and get everything you need to know to understand what's going on in the latest update.

Moonlight Drive

Raw Preview has been posted, leave predictions, comments, whatever

It has a Bret Hart Return, so you should probably check it out :)

Evil Austin

my show took me a while comp not working wouldn't turn on but it is now up Raw... :)

Diablo4life

Reaction score
New ROH started! I have worked on this for a while, hope you all enjoy!

Moonlight Drive

Raw is posted, but the formatting has gone weird and most is quick results. Sorry about that, but still give it a read and review, you'll get rep and a review back :)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The official preview for Heat Stroke has been posted. Post your predictions and get caught up with all the feuds and matches.