E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Part 1 of 3 Past PPV Analysis has been posted, sort of just the history of what happened from GAB 2008-RR 2009 (part 2 comign soon)

seX-Power

I have started a new BTB called WWE- Reaching for the Top

Raw Preview and Show are up and ready

Nov

Reaction score
Latest edition of Monday Night Raw has just been posted. Find out who the new Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship is. Link: BTB Check it out!

KF4E

Reaction score
NAWF_01.jpg
Coming Soon

Moonlight Drive

Past PPV Analysis: Part 2 of 3, Hulkamania is backwards has been posted

Rep, review and a cookie for anyone who gives me some feedback :)

Moonlight Drive

Part 3 of 3 Past PPV Analysis is up, Royal Rumble preview up soon, be sure to leave predictions and fill out the survey for that

RR itself up probably Monday or Wednesday

Quintastic One

Reaction score
*Huff Puff* Friday Night Fix is up for Absolutely Brilliant Championship Wrestling. 15 pages. Hope you like it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Official Preview For Friday Night Fix July 25th is now up, as well as the Premier episode, check it out if you like!

xtremebadass

The Second part of WWE Summerslam is now posted, both main events, Edge vs. Hogan, and HBK vs. Flair, check it out dudes! Thanks!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Got my first ever show on IWF up in my ECW BTB.. Probably my third best written show.. Maybe second.. Will rep most review's, and will give feedback.. Well back..

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show has been posted. Check it out for both updates on the Starrcade card and one big, emotional match for all of you old BTW fans.

And WCW Rules, damn, I can't wait for it