E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

My first BTB show is up! Check It out. It is without Vince or ECW and is set after WM24!

Please drop a review and I will try my best to return the favor. :)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The card for CTW's innaugural payperview Hypothesis is up. Part one will be up soon.

xtremebadass

WWE Raw Real American Wrestling
WEEK 12

is now posted, please check it out, thanks

Qwake

TNE Impact Preview is up and the show will be up tomorrow or the day after, and I promise it is a good show!

C4

Slammy2.png

TOP STORY:

The Slammy Awards II - April 2008 Press conference held in Toronto Canada!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This past week, the official press conference for the 2nd edition of the Slammy Awards was held in Toronto Ontario Canada, The Slammy's will be held in Toronto's City Amphitheater on May 13th 2008. The people involved in the conference were Brian Kendrick Biceps and GardsJR the official hosts of the event and two young talented bookers. The CEO of the Slammy Awards "C4" was also seen along with the sponsors head "The Leviathan" on the event. Other promoters included Mike Fergus aka. Xtremebadass, CMS, Alexmoss, SWA Anarchy's GM, DX Degenerate, DX3:16, The Anigma, rosewt01 and others.

The Small Show performed a Live! Belly Dance in front of all the bookers! In a valid effort the 13 year old fell off the stage and hurt his sexual parts, he was taken to the National Hospital of Toronto and we hope he recovers fast, we wish you a speedy recovery TSS!

Some famous graphic designers included Weebo, Wrestling Station, Enigma and C4 they were seen having a group photo outside the City Amphitheater of Toronto Canada. We are sure that the Slammy Awards II in Toronto will be fantastic and will bring out the best in Entertainment. Our team will continue updating you on any news regarding these ecstatic Awards Ceremony!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

McLovin

Reaction score
If you have time check out WWE vs. TNA: The War Continues (the first show ECW April 15) has been posted as well as a few bits and bobs to get involved with on the BTB.

Reviews are repped

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, so there's this company called EGO, and the latest Breakout has been posted, so like, check it out.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
My Raw is up in my thread. It is my first show in full, so please check it out!