E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

To answer your question, you can do, create, invent what you want on your BTB, as long as you only do one at a time.

BTW Official news have been posted. Update on roster, Deathly Hallows and the website. Check it out

Evil Austin

my next show is up and trust me you don't want to miss how the ending and the rock and brock lesnar match turned out.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
What if the Hardcore Titile is Back on ECW? I made a thread for it to show how will it be returned, check it out!

TRI

Reaction score
RAW is up in WWE: The Revival, check it out.

MRC

Reaction score
RWA Saturday Night Shine has been posted
Check it out and give a review

Anthony7

Reaction score
where do u get the pictures 4 ur graphics i really need some help

PLEASE

wwerko619

Reaction score
WANTED:

Writer for NCW Tuesday Night Mayhem!!!! Draft taking place in 5 days for it. If you want to apply, PM me. First PM has a better chance. I need a writer badly.

mayhem.gif

McLovin

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know

Me and my brother (Anthony7) have started a TNA BTB, the first part and main-event has been posted.

I write main-events

Evil Austin

I HAVE BREAKING PAY PER VIEW NEWS UP GO TO ME THREAD WAW we are wrestling and check it out. please. thank you.

edgehead09

Reaction score
new ECW show up on the ECW vs. WWE thread so check it out and tell me what u think