E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for the double post, i just wanna say that the second and third part are gonna be a little late because I have exams this week and I have to study like crazy, so I probably will not have time to writte

Reaction score
I'm going to be coming out with a new TNA BTB. Anyone interested want to help me then that would be great!

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Wrong thread. I'm doing a TNA BTB as well I hope. And we both have AIM! But since I'm a "spammer" I guess you wouldn't want to...

iain342

Reaction score
i am going to start a btb soon and was thinking how many shows i should have planned before i start writing and how often i should up date??

f-u92

Reaction score
hello everybody

would it be so bad if i just posted everything i have posted in my other thread so i am up to date with my BTB on this site as well. Or should I just let it move at its own pace even though nobody has reviewed it or anything.

Also, are you allowed to post in here when a show is posted?

JHar888

Reaction score
I'm starting a new TNA BTB since Hitman was banned. I now have gashface helping me. :)

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Thats tight, Parts 1, 2, and 3 of Wrestlemania 24 are posted up in New Era Wrestling Association, and the main events will be up tonight, hopefully, I cant work on it now, so Im pushing to finish Raw tonight! So go and see whats up with the fastest growing BTB Out Now!!

Weebo

Reaction score
Just want to let you all know the the latest edition of SWA Monday Night Anarchy has been posted

The Anigma

Reaction score
i am going to start a btb soon and was thinking how many shows i should have planned before i start writing and how often i should up date??

I'd say at least have a minimum of two shows planned though you should have a general idea of where you want your BTB go. It's kind of tough to just wing it on a daily basis.

hello everybody

would it be so bad if i just posted everything i have posted in my other thread so i am up to date with my BTB on this site as well. Or should I just let it move at its own pace even though nobody has reviewed it or anything.

Also, are you allowed to post in here when a show is posted?

What's up, man?

I don't think it would be too bad if you just posted everything you have posted in your other thread so your up to date with your BTB on this site as well. The reason I don't think anyone has reviewed your BTB is because you haven't really reviewed anyone else's. You should review as much as you can and in turn other bookers will return the favor. And yes, you are allowed to post in here when a show is posted.

EDIT- By the way, a shocking interview with the chairman of the WWE, Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon himself can be found at The Commencement. Check it out...

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Right I am now back, and i will continue where i left off and that was at my PPV Redemption. It will be posted today in two parts.

The Rated R CMStar

Thanx to see you back WG, and the return of your BTB is certainly a good thing.

LOL at Vaan1221, he has asked at the GFX request section for 3 consecutive posters and now he has spoiled his BTB.

f-u92

Reaction score
My April 2nd Raw and April 3rd ECW have been posted.

All reviews will be returned.

JHar888

Reaction score
I got some stuff going on my BTB, I hope you people will check it out. The name's TNA: A New Breed Unleashed!, and Gashface is doing a good job helping so far!

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Man, I know this is kinda late, but the Final part of Wrestlemania has been posted up, make sure you check it out, and drop ya reviews, SHOW ME SOME LOVE! haha.