E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

youthought

Reaction score
^^Depends on how many matches you have, but because its your showcase you should have it as long as you can make it.

The Anigma

Reaction score
WWE Monday Night RAW is up, check it out at The Commencement. Thanks!

The Anigma

Reaction score
IMO, I think it's best to just write and not worry about how many pages the match is. It's like...a match can be one page and be great OR a match can be 5 pages and be terrible. I don't worry about the page length; I just type the match out. Just my thought on it...

xtremebadass

TNA iMPACT! Preview is up, huge No. 1 Contender's match for the TNA title, Jarrett and Joe collide on iMPACT! For full details check out the full preview!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
My latest show is up... I Know... Finnaly! lol

Any reviews will be Appriciated & Returned... thnx!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
The WOTW and Preview for the next HEW show is up... and I've also updated the first page! :D Check it out!

The Rated R CMStar

BTW last show toward Rebellion is up. There are two squashes but the matches that are full are really great and there is a reason for the squashes so... and don't forget to check out Rebellion PPV when posted