E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

The TNA No Surrender Preview is up, it actually turned out to be on hell of a card, check it out, I was even surprised!

hbk4894

Reaction score
my new btb starts in 10 days with a new partner and i wont tell u his name

my raw roster is
Abyss
Big Show
Bret Hart
Brian Kendrick
Chris Masters
Chris Sabin
Edge
Eric Young
Finlay
Jamie Noble
Jamie Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarett
John Cena
Kane
Kurt Angle
Lashley
Matt Hardy
Mvp
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Robert Roode
Roddy Piper
Shark Boy
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Umaga
Willam Regal

TRI

Reaction score
So I'm guessing that the BTB League is no more then, or are we bringing it back eventually? I really hope we do, because its something different that not very many other forums do.

rydog10

Reaction score
wwe: the force restored smackdown preview 8/10 is now up. Also try to get your Raw 8/6 reviews as puick as possible. Your not going to want to miss it as Summerslam is going to be one of the best ppvs on this forum. So find wwe: the force restored and check it out and send some reviews. All reviews will be returned. Thanks!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Part two of the supershow is officially up at The Commencement. Check it out if you like and leave a review.

Dagax

Reaction score
Please chek out my first ever BTB WWE Vs TNA: The Final War. The first show is posted, please review it and I´ll return the review.
Thanks

Reaction score
TRI I don't think the BTB League will come back really I don't really care if it does. I don't have motivation to write anything. Oh well you will have to ask Anigma but I think it is better if it doesn't come back. I think the power 10 is postponed and the awards are being done today.

xtremebadass

Alright, I haven't started No Surrender, and I have been having alot of booking issues with Bound For Glory, my next PPV, I am toying around with ideas last minute, so I don't know No Surrender might be a little late, I am not sure, I still have alot of perfecting to do.

MikeRaw

It should be good XBA.Whenever you are able,post the shows.Im sure you will get through it lol.BTW my lecture is on page two of the link i supplied.

Wordlife

^checked it out... good show, CWE Velocity to be posted in a hour or so, so check that out guys

TRI

Reaction score
RAW is up for anyone who wants to read...