E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
My next ECW on Sci-fi is gonna be delayed because i'm setting my main focus on the BTB league and haven't managed to get any time to write my show in between organsisng the P10, the rest of my team in the BTB league and other stuff off the computer.

rydog10

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm just telling you that Raw is up for wwe: the force restored. Check it out. Steel Cage mayhem, Tag team match and the road to sumerslam continues.

MikeRaw

Just a reminder that WWE Smackdown is up In WWE:Back On Top...I need as many of you who havent reviewed yet to please check it out soon so I can post No Way Out tommorow(part 1) and part 2 on Sunday without anyone missing out on some developments from Smackdown!:)
Reviews will be returned and appreciated..:)

tnafan454

Reaction score
Hey guys whats up just wanted to let you know my second show is up for my BTB H.C.W just need some reviews and feedback

MikeRaw

WWE:Back On Top;No Way Out preview is posted and predictions would be welcome...ALSO I would appreciate a few last minute reviews of Smackdown...Thanks:)

JHar888

Reaction score
CWE R3b37710n is posted, please stop by and review. And remember - Innsurextion this Sunday :)

The Rated R CMStar

With the rithm I am having BTW return show would be up very soon.

MikeRaw

WWE:Back on Top...No Way Out part 1 is posted!!!Its huge and you dont wanna miss it.Part 2 will be even better though...Please review:)

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT! is now posted, just check out "TNA Entertainment Inc". The show features some great matches and much more!! All Comments/Reviews will be returned and appreciated

xtremebadass

Brand new TNA iMPACT! posted, so right after you check out TNAisWrestling's show, come check out mine, not promising if it will be better because TNAisWrestling could bring the pain to the table, so check it out bros.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Friday Night SmackDown is up at The Commencement...Check it out...

Wordlife

MY CWE PPV IS UP...CWE Insurrextion.... just posted... check it out, huge stacked card, read/review please...thanks guys

-TJ-

I'm gonna reveiw every show i see because i'm trying to get my mind off of being torture tommorow at Football practice