E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
New HEW Show is up! I do really appreciate if you leave some comments bout the show! thanks!

Reaction score
I've gotten no feedback for my TNA Impact! show and I spent like 2 hours writing it so if anyone can at least drop in a comment I will appreciate it. Anyone who reviews my show will get a review back from me

TRI

Reaction score
Backlash is now up in the New Beginning!

xtremebadass

Part 1 of Hard Justice is up, check it out dudes and leave a review please :)

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT! Preview is up, plus a few interesting news reports including a particular wrestler who is in line for a push...who is it? Find out by heading over to "TNA-The Future of Pro Wrestling" and checking out the preview

The Rated R CMStar

Fo you who haven't checked it, Smackdown in Clash of the Champions is up

The Anigma

Reaction score
Breaking news from WWE.com can be found at The Commencement! What could it be!? Check out The Commencement to find out...

straight_edge76

Meltdown Is up on The CWE thread check it out peeps ill review/rep in return

The Leviathan

Reaction score
The WOTW is posted yesterday and a New HEW Preview is up and ^ Meltdown is up! lol... nice PPV se76 :)

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT! has been posted in "TNA-The Future of pro wrestling" so check it out and enjoy the show!

MikeRaw

WWE:Back on Top-New Raw is up...Reviews/comments would be returned/appreciated:)