E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

iMPACT! has been posted brand new final show before Hard Justice, crazy stuff, check it out dudes!

Reaction score
TNA Hard Justice PPV is up! Just go to "TNA-The Future of pro wrestling" (Link is in my sig). If you review the PPV i'll review your BTB's latest show, so come check it out and enjoy the show!

xtremebadass

Totally checked it out, one of your best shows wrestling god!

Just a reminder fresh iMPACT! brand new posted last night check it out!

Marvel26

Reaction score
I'm so busy this week I haven't really had time to think about my BTB (WWE-HEAT) so I am just going to start writing again from SummerSlam. I have posted an official preview of SummerSlam

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for the delay guys, Smackdown for Clash of the Champios should be up by tomorrow

MikeRaw

WWE-Back on top.....Raw preview is up and show will be up in half hour or less....

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am going to post a new HEW show maybe by tommorrow or the next day, but first check out my preview for those who haven't, thanks!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Just a reminder...Raw is now up check out The Commencement

Wrestling God

Reaction score
The card for EWO's third PPV Redemption is up now, so lets see your predictions please