E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
You cats, check out CWE. I tried to post a show, but it screwed, so now I'll have to wait forever. The main event was an Apocalypse Death match, very gimmicky. I also had 3 debuts, and a Battle of the Playmates, Evening Gown match. Lol, it's hilarious. So when I get it posted, you cats should read!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Ya'll check out The Commencement if you like Raw preview for Monday is up...

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Check out the announcement that was posted early about a match that is happening on this weeks warzone.

TRI

Reaction score
Smackdown preview up...

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Check out the latest Nitro preview for Redemption... The Build-Up To One Night Stand is in full flow

Marvel26

Reaction score
WWE-Heat will be posted tomorrow, I've been really busy with coursework so I haven't had time to complete the show but I should finish in tim for tomorrow

xtremebadass

Wow, never posted it in here, so iMPACT! was posted last night, check it out, since I post it once a week now, it's easy to look forward to it without getting sick of it! Check it out!