E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
SmackDown is up like two days early check it out...

RKO-07

Reaction score
due to absolutely no time on my hands with summer classes, work and baseball and softball games. im not goin to be able to finish the king of the ring. Im just gonna give a review like i do my shows. im really disappointed but i will always have other ppv's. should be up later tonight.

The Anigma

Reaction score
That kind of sucks but I know where your coming from...and I'll still be looking forward to the results of the ppv...

Reaction score
Does anyone believe that in a years time BTB will be at its pinnicle(mind my spelling if it is wrong) in a year or so or will it be at its end. What do you think? I think it will be at its pinnicle with more threads and Bookers and Tournys etc

The Anigma

Reaction score
This particular BTB is getting bigger by the day. There's a new BTB just about everyday and I believe it will continue however many other BTB sections have fallen apart on other forums. I think the BTB section is at it's pinnacle (sp?) right now because so many people have an active BTB as of now and new ones keep emerging; there are also plenty of great BTB's here so I personally believe this particular BTB is at the top of it's game so to speak right now.

The Rated R CMStar

I decided BTW is too valiable to ended, but please I need people to show some interest in it, please, I only want some reviews lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'll help you out with that CMS...I'll review your show...if you return the favor...lol

JHar888

Reaction score
please, i need reviews. my show takes a long time to read, but plz at least read the colored parts. rate it on how much u liked it, 1-10, with 10 the best.

RKO-07

Reaction score
The King of the Ring PPV is now up. Remember didnt have time to write out the full matches. But many surprises occur so check it out

JHar888

Reaction score
CWE! CWE! CWE! Check CWE out, on the CWE: Championship Wrestling entertainment thread! 2 shows posted already. They're really, really worth the read.