E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
that's not a bad idea, saif...but at the same time I don't mind other people starting BTB's and mine going to the second page because when I update it with a new show WG, XB, LK, Mike, Saif, and LB check it out so it's alright with me; I always have my regulars reviewing my show. But at the same time it is annoying when someone creates a BTB then puts the roster and leaves it alone. So, I do agree with that idea Saif.

MikeRaw

Ya saif thats a good idea because ive noticed it too
its sort of annoying so i like the rule....Also is anyone interested in WAWF still...Lol...Anyways my btb reviews will be a bit shorter as i broke my arm and i can barely type with other hand so it takes forever...Just thought id throw that out there lol

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I was already gonna put this in the BTB rules thread but I'm waiting after the Tournament because there's too many things Sitckied.

The Rated R CMStar

I agree, thera are people that have done in less than a month like three different BtB, like the already infamous Blip and Maxi

MikeRaw

WAWF-The breaking news that will change the face of the company is up now...

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Just a reminder,

*WWE The Power is Back* presents Backlash. Tomorrow 8/7c! You can't miss it! The winners of the heavyweight bouts will determine the first ever tri-barnaded Undisputed Champion! To be crowned next month at Judgment Day!

Please review, I put some work into it.

The Anigma

Reaction score
check out The Commencement...Raw is up right now...

The Ripper

Reaction score
My Smackdown BTB wont be carried on for awhile as i am now in partnership with Horza on WWE Next Generation, But i will come back to it in the future.

Reaction score
I'm curious, what's with all the BTB's being started with Vince being dead, getting killed or something of that nature? Every BTB I've seen for the past week has had that backstory and not only on this forum but a couple others as well. I'm not mad about it or anything like that but it seems that everyone is using that backstory...just a thought...

Well in my case i was inspired to make a btb after One Night Stand so since One Night Stand fever was still kicking i figured ill make something after what happened to Vince that day and thats what i got out of it lol

Also saif's idea isnt bad at all . . I think people should stop making btb's if they can't be consistent with them. . . Also guys sorry to advertise but pls watch out for WWE NeXt Generation's draft show. . It will be a 3 hour show 8 matches!! The card is at the first post of me and xtremehighflyer's btb . . .