E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
check out The Commencement for a poll brought to you by WWE.com...

Roxit

Reaction score
I'm thinking of having and all female stable, with the stable being a minimum of three girls. It's for my show Extreme Volatile Wrestling. Does anybody have any good ideas for what I should call them. My wrestling history is pritty lame as well. Has there been a female stable before that has tried/succeeded to compete with men?

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I was thinking just now... it would be pretty cool if we had like a power 25 kinda thing for the BTB section.

have it like list the top 10 BTB's and overtime as people get better and beginners come we update it every week with people moving up and down the table. I think certain people should be in control of the voting & placement of people like the top moderators...

just an idea !.........

+ ill be posting the 12/06/90 Nitro tonight hopefully

Oh and also.... this thread's 500th reply in this thread !!!!! :D

Reaction score
Did you count the five hudered or are you good at maths LOL. Also that is a pretty good idea in my opinion ask LK by PM. CMS I am liking your atitude in the BTB Tourny. May the best man win. cough me cough LOL. Why do you think we have a rivalry

Maxi

Reaction score
I'm going to do an extreme warfare revenge btb, mostly workin on promo's and well the booking but not atcually writing the matches.

That ok to do?

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i like the Power 25 idea. thought since i started a BTB i might as well get involved in the thread.

Switchy

Reaction score
How many BTB's do you have maxi?
Preview for Best of Both is up, check it out.

EDIT: I like that power 10 idea, I'll pm lk21 if no-one already has.

MikeRaw

alright btb section wwemikeraw is back...
Now at this point im not sure if ill start a new btb but in the meantime i know i would like wwe-rumbe time closed so if you could do that lk21...btw congrats on becoming a mod...
anyways i will probably start a new btb in the future but just thought id drop in and say that im back lol