E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

yea he has some problems, he is still on the forum i belive, his BTB was a total joke

The Anigma

Reaction score
It wasn't that bad I truthfully have seen much much worse I was going to be his partner but I decided not to be because I have my own BTB which takes enough time out of my days and another one would have had me tied down all day long...my btb allows me free time if i had to do two i'd have no time at all...

xtremebadass

yea i am struggling with 1, because between Rping for the Efed, writing the column, monitoring my duties in the TNA section, but i find time to myself, hard to believe i only spend like 1-2 hrs on here a day

The Anigma

Reaction score
that is hard to believe with all those duties I'd probably be on here all day lol i don't know how you do it...

The Anigma

Reaction score
going to check it out and review right now I have high expectations hope you live up to them lol and I know you will...

xtremebadass

if any BTBers havent checked out Slammiversary its a great read IMO, and new members should definitley take a look to get the whole BTB experience

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^agree if your new to btb you should really check out Slammiversary it's one of if not the best BTB's on here...ya'll should sit back and take notes lol

xtremebadass

um well im a so embarrassed, u dudes are so generous with all yer complements, but hopefully it should be posted next day or 2, i havent started working on it yet tho

The Anigma

Reaction score
that's fine by me as long as you post it up lol i'm fine with however long it takes...can't wait for part 2

Maxi

Reaction score
WWE: 4 WAY DANCE Raw 7 May edition is up

MikeRaw

ok so the booketournament.....when do we write out matches?
where do we post them?
do we post in our normal BTB's and incorporate it into or own showss?
How do i know when to do it....
basicqally im rally confused...