E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

thank you wrestling god! My iMPACT! preview is going to be up in awhile, and check out Legend Killer 21's AOW, his show is going to be posted within the hour

xtremebadass

Just read glanced it through just now, great show, i'll post my full review in your thread

Maxi

Reaction score
Well guys i may start a new show, had a tna one started but ive been away on courses for a while and ive lost my ideas that were in my head. So we shall see what happens.

xtremebadass

Well hope you do stay with BTB, looking forward to your new show,

and guys TNA iMPACT! has been taking awhile, but I promise it WILL be up.

The Anigma

Reaction score
can't wait for IMPACT i'll be reviewing no doubt

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Update for Genesis: I finished most of the ppv i just have Stable Warfare, HBK/RKO, and Shane's announcment to write. I imagine i could have Stable Warfare and Shane's announcment done tomorrow and if i feel up to it i could finish the whole thing. If not it will most definitly be up by Tuesday. I could have prolly finished it tonight but i am going to a friend's house for Backlash in like an hour.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
EWO:RoadKill will be up early than scheduled, some of it should be up on tuesday and then the rest wednesday. So check it out.

xtremebadass

the long awaited, never disappointing, highly anticipated brand new, TNA iMPACT! has finally arrived my friends, the sh** literally hits the fans with one week to go until slammiversary, check it out and review it!

The Anigma

Reaction score
I've been kind of busy this entire weekend and haven't had a chance to type up RAW but I can guarantee it will be up tomorrow so stay tuned....but the preview will be up soon...