Drew McIntyre - The American Nightmare

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Well Brian Kendrick carried himself the wrong way. He would smoke whenever and didn't carry himself like a main eventer. Drew seems to be respectful and is actually getting praised by legends from Bret Hart to Kevin Nash. He has promise and will eventually get pushed I feel. I don't want to compare someone like him to a complete bum like Kendrick.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Wasn't he another bum, but I actually was a fan of him. He just got the bad rep probably because of HBK and with the group of guys he hangs out with. He should have stuck with Jericho :p.

Reaction score
Well, in my opinion Drew should have never left Smackdown. Raw has a bunch of top heels who will end up lost in the list. With the push of R Truth, then having Miz, Swagger, and Alberto Del Rio, the question is where does Drew McIntyre fit? They will probable have him feud with Kofi Kingston which old.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Should've kept him on Smackdown and teamed him with Sheamus, they worked well together in The Rumble and could be a dominant team.

Reaction score
But WWE does not like Tag Team wrestling Sheamus and McIntyre would make a great team.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Should've kept him on Smackdown and teamed him with Sheamus, they worked well together in The Rumble and could be a dominant team.

That is what I wanted to see happen and is what I thought would happen after the Rumble.

WWE needs to use the tag team division more to keep midcarders like this over and give them meaningful storylines whilst there is nothing for them to do as singles wrestlers. At the moment in WWE there are too many midcard heels on both brands so he is just lost in the shuffle.