Dingo Bomber?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I can't remember for the life of me what The Dingo Bomber, one of Warrior's finishers was, what is it some kind of power bomb variation?

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was the same thing as the Ultimate Splash (although I don't remember what he called it in WCCW, it could have been the "Dingo Bomber"), but that's the only finisher I ever remember him using.

wk

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was the same thing as the Ultimate Splash (although I don't remember what he called it in WCCW, it could have been the "Dingo Bomber"), but that's the only finisher I ever remember him using.

wk
Yeah I was confused because they have the Ultimate Splash in WWE 2k14 and the Dingo Bomber

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He was known as The Dingo Warrior before (or shortly after) coming to the WWF in 1987, so I'm guessing it was an alternate name for his finishing splash or he had some type of power bomb variation at that point that was referred to as that. Or maybe it was just a move created for the video game. I haven't really played any wrestling games since Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth, so I'm not familiar with whether they do that type of thing (give wrestlers new moves that they didn't originally possess in real-life), but it's not completely out of the question, I suppose. And in that case, calling it the "Dingo" Splash could be a small wink-wink reference to his old name 'Dingo Warrior.'

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
He was known as The Dingo Warrior before (or shortly after) coming to the WWF in 1987, so I'm guessing it was an alternate name for his finishing splash or he had some type of power bomb variation at that point that was referred to as that. Or maybe it was just a move created for the video game. I haven't really played any wrestling games since Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth, so I'm not familiar with whether they do that type of thing (give wrestlers new moves that they didn't originally possess in real-life), but it's not completely out of the question, I suppose.
Alright thanks, dunno why WWE would do that but your probably right considering how smart you are with Wrestling, I kinda want to see a debate if you and Ric Flaire! have any difference of opinions in wrestling, @Lockard 23 vs @Ric Flare!

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dingo Bomber correct me if I am wrong was his military press drop (Gorilla Press) he used in his green days of WWF when he competed as The Dingo Warrior which he got before WWF, WCCW where he also used the Military Press Drop, I recall commentary "dropped him like a bomb" or "dropped him like an atomic bomb" which is where the name I believe originated from, but I don't know if it was every recognized in WWF as a Dingo Bomber.

Reactions: HunterHearstJericho