Danny Spreewell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

hmmmmm , this woman was hot . but now ,these videos are disgusting . i h8 half tanned body . makes me vomit . thnx anyway and rep added .

SAL

Reaction score
===================
**~~~Basic Info~~~**
===================

Name: Danny Spreewell
Nickname: "Spree"
Ring Name: n/a
Weight: 195 lbs.
Height: 6'2"
Hometown: Boston, MA
Sex: Male

=====================
**~~~More Details~~~**
=====================

Alignment: Face/Tweener/Heel

Wrestling Style - Select One or Two: Powerful, Technical, High Flyer, MMA, Brawler, Hardcore, Spot Monkey

Wrestling Tactics: (Clean/Dirty)

Gimmick Description: Danny is what you might call a nerd. He's always been really passionate about the things he cared about. As a kid, it was comic books. As a teenager, it was basketball. As a young man, it's been music. But for his whole life, it's been professional wrestling. Danny is multi-talented, an accomplished writer and musician, but he's decided to move those hobbies to the backburner to focus on his true love, wrestling. Above all else, he just wants to have fun and entertain the fans.

Entrance Theme: Childish Gambino - "I Be On That"

Entrance Details: "I Be On That" plays and Danny Spreewell immediately bounces out through the curtain onto the stage. He looks around from side to side, waving his arms to get the crowd into it. Danny jogs down the center of the ramp, arms outstretched toward both sides of the audience. He slides into the ring and runs the ropes, his energy staying sky-high.

Favorite Weapons: He's not big on weapons. Maybe a ladder? Something high he can jump from.

Favorite Match: Ladder matches, any multi-man match where he can do some fun spots.

Appearance: Donald Glover

gal_hot-men_donald-glover.jpg

===================
**~~~Move Set~~~**
===================

Finishing Moves:

1. Springboard Corkscrew Kick "The Killing Spree"

[youtube]iiO9WINZXgs[/youtube]

2. Reverse Rana

[youtube]BklARfEe1gw[/youtube]

Signature Moves

1. Dropkick (standing, running, and top-rope)
2. Suicide Dive
3. Running Clothesline (delivered with force, but rarely knocks the opponent over)
4. Forearms to the head (in bunches when he's getting momentum back)
5. Headscissors Takedown
6. A variety of quick kick attacks to downed opponent
7. Slingshot DDT
8. Other DDT variants: Tornado, Snap, etc.
9. Headlocks/Front Face Locks (to frustrate bigger opponents on the ground)
10. Not a move per se, but Danny will play practical jokes on his opponents to throw them off their game, for example pretending to be the ref and yelling "rope break!" when he's not in the ropes, or starting the 5-count.

SAL

Reaction score
Ah, my apologies. Let's go with this guy then!

Bruno_Mars-Cutout_by_Jibunjishin1.jpg

Dante Cross

Reaction score
ah ok, whats his name so i can know when i look on Dreams.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
Oh ok, meh not a wrestler but he has a PNG so thats cool.