DAMN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hello I'm FarooqWhoDat I like sports which my favorite team is the New Orleans Saints, and Im a huge fan of Farroq(which me and him share the same birthday) My favorite wrestler of today is :pity: although I wish he would lose the belt...

And I never have been here before, but I think all of you will be my bitches when I have been here past a month :finger:

Farooq

Reaction score
That's cool. I just wanna see him lose it to someone else for he can get into different rivaliers outside the world title belts for a while.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Definately. I'm hoping for a Barrett fued after he loses it personally, think the two of them would work well together.

Plus D-Bryan will be the champ if Punk loses it :yes:

Reactions: Farooq

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Welcome to WWEForums! :simmons:

A lot of us here agree with you on Punk, his title reign has gotten awfully stale.

Farooq

Reaction score
Daniel deserves that championship a lot. I think he's doing better as a heel then he was as a face. He seems more cowardly at times, but also more aggressive at others. I think he would make a pretty good champion for a few months. And a CM Punk/Wade Barret feud would be great. They even have some history about the Nexus together that I'm sure Wade hasn't forgotten about.
Thank you Rainman and I see

Reactions: Crayo and Rysenberg

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
FarooqWhoDat said:
My favorite wrestler of today is :pity: although I wish he would lose the belt...

[size=x-large]You're in luck! He's losing it to Kane at No Way Out[/size]

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Welcome to WWEForums. I believe Kane's going to win the WWE Championship and take AJ with him.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Saylor said:
Welcome to WWEForums. I believe Kane's going to win the WWE Championship and take AJ with him.

I think the same way too. The shirt was a giveaway.

Welcome! I hope you stick around! I'm a big fan of Punk, especially his heel and tweener days. Now? Not so much. :edge:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I also agree with you on Punk, I'm a fan of his, but he's stale. I want to see Bryan with that title. :yes:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
FarooqWhoDat said:
Daniel deserves that championship a lot. I think he's doing better as a heel then he was as a face. He seems more cowardly at times, but also more aggressive at others. I think he would make a pretty good champion for a few months. And a CM Punk/Wade Barret feud would be great. They even have some history about the Nexus together that I'm sure Wade hasn't forgotten about.
Thank you Rainman and I see

Liked!

Welcome to the site mate, hope you stick around :). How did you find us?

Also, DAMN :simmons:

Farooq

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes. And I was just searching for a WWE forum to join and this was one of the first ones to pop up

Reactions: Testify

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.. Yo.. YO!

Welcome to the forum, my man!
Saw the GNR gif you posted, awesome..
GNR is fantastic.

Hope to see you around. :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Testify

Farooq

Reaction score
Thanks and yes I am a huge Guns N' Roses fan. I have the Appette For Destruction vinyl, and Use Your Illuision 2, and almost every song in my MP3 player. I was also about to see them a few months ago but I got the wrong date and missed them.