CWF - War Trash #1 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Monday Night WAR July 4th Preview: The Great American BASH!

gab.png

Live From CONSOL Energy Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

consol-energy-center-pittsburgh.jpg

Just one week after Extreme Rules, our superstars are back on track for another edition of Monday Night WAR. Being the Fourth of July, we're in for a HUGE supershow 'The Great American Bash' will be held on this very night. Some of our superstars will pay tribute to USA in what is expected to be a spectacular night. Live from CONSOL Energy Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania we're going to see an Intercontinentlal Championship Match on the line.

Intercontinental Championship Match
The Miz vs. Chris Jericho
mizjericho.jpg

Chris Jericho managed to retain the title after defeating Sheamus in what was said to be a match that will go down in history. With The Miz winning the number one contender's match, he gets a special treat and the chance to face Chris Jericho. Can the must-see superstar pick up his first title here in CWF or will Chris Jericho continue his reign as Intercontinental Champion. This is a match that should not be missed!

Singles Match
ADR vs. Edge
adredge.jpg

Alberto Del Rio was scheduled to face Evan Bourne but with Bourne leaving the company, he cut a promo demanding a match against anybody out the back. He defeated Kenny Dykstra in under five seconds, with Del Rio wanting a better challenge. Edge returned to CWF and delivered a devastating spear on Del Rio. These two will be facing each other in a singles bout, will Del Rio continue to rise the ranks or will Edge be making a true statement that the locker room should be careful?

Singles Match
Christian vs. Kane
ckane.jpg

Christian suffered a loss at Extreme Rules after Finlay used a chair which allowed John Cena to deliver the Attitude Adjustment, Christian was well gone and cannot contend for the CWF Heavyweight Championship as long as The Rock holds the title. Kane on the other hand is coming off a very successful win taking HHH's Special Prize which revealed that he is CWF's Money In The Bank Holder. Will Kane show Christian why he is a dangerous force or will Christian bounce back from the Fatal Four Way?

Singles Match
Cena vs. HHH
cenhhh.jpg

Both superstars were unsuccessful at Extreme Rules. John Cena is looking for a win here and so is HHH, these two will face off in a singles match. This match could steal the show, who will walk away with the victory?

Tournament Qualifiers
fanao.jpg

Mark Henry and MVP became CWF's Tag Team Champion, The Anonymous WAR General Manager has revealed that a tournament will take place. With the GM not being happy with the last tournament he has booked only TWO QUALIFYING MATCHES. The first being Foley & Austin taking on the New Age Outlaws. Which team will qualify?

mcibot.jpg

McIntyre & Ryan are not happy about the tournament happening after they were told they would have a shot already. The Anonymous WAR General Manager thinks McIntyre & Ryan are yet to prove themselves yet, they will take on a new tag team 'Book of Truth'. These two have been rumored to be a very dangerous tag team, can McIntyre & Ryan prove why they are a 'tag team' in the making?

From The Anonymous RAW General Manager:
This is an important message, with the Intercontinental Championship taking place... regardless of the winner... at Retribution we're going to see an Intercontinental Championship Match in a six-man scramble. Those qualified already are Sheamus, The Miz, Chris Jericho and Zack Ryder.

The winners from both these matches will be added to the match that will take at Retribution!

Entry to Championship Scramble - Already Qualified are Sheamus, Ryder, The Miz & Chris Jericho
Rhodes vs. CM Punk
rhodepunk.jpg

Cody Rhodes hasn't been on WAR for the past three weeks and will be looking to get back on track. CM Punk was missing over the past two weeks but has said he will appear on this very 'Supershow'. Can the 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes pull a victory over CM Punk? Only one can win and the winner will be in the Championship Scramble.

Kevin Thorn vs. Swagger
thornswag.jpg

Kevin Thorn and Jack Swagger are both debuting here in CWF and will square off in a very important match. Which one of these superstars will head into the Scramble Match?

PROMOS:
Christian on losing the opportunity
Finlay speaks about his loss at Extreme Rules
John Cena on losing and being part of the triple threat
The Rock speaks about his win at Extreme Rules
The Miz on his Intercontinental Championship Match
Kane speaks on being the Money In The Bank holder
Cody Rhodes explains why he was missing for three weeks
Any other tag team

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
This ones looking epic, everything is there to make it an awesome supershow, scramble qualifiers, tag teams, and even the regular singles matches between two good TT'ers, everything is shaping up to look like this may be one of the best shows in the history of CWF. But I guess we'll wait and see.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
nice big card for a supershow. Everything from Title matches to a tournament, card is pretty stacked. And I get to make my debut, also lol at Uncle SamSwagger being on the poster. Can't wait to get the ball rolling here in CWF, and against Sam I can't remember the last, if ever, time I faced him so to go double debut against him should be sweet.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Card looks epic ! Well, I vs Andrew, it shall be epic match ! I´m humble to win my debut ! Scramble match huh ? Awesome idea ! Now, I will not exit without intercontinental title ! Good luck to everyone for their matches !

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Hyped for my return! Expect unexpected lol! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.