CWF - Staff Trash #9 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Alright, after Christian/CM Punk...

You're to have Regal attack Punk.

I'm going to inform Ellis to deliver a promo

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Lukas, I'm sure Sam will find you someone to face.

I'm actually thinking to pull double duty and have you face my Heel Rey Mysterio or Dolph Ziggler.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I'm all for the idea of Del Rio vs Mysterio at EC.

The plans for Punk again? vs Regal.. right?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Yeah looking at Punk/Regal

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Assessments are up.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Everyone ok with their assessments?

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK AND I'M BETTER THAN EVER. In an Eric Bischoff style. Nah jk, I'm back to write matches.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Ok changed.

Dredson does Thorn vs. Christian.

Hoov with the IC Match

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Announced a Tag Team Chamber to crown number one contenders to the CWF Tag Team Championships on Honor. The Coven vs. Mattitude vs. Beer Money vs. Zack Ryder & Robbie E vs. Mr. T & Roddy Piper vs. Rockarella. I'll be writing it.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
^Dang, that's gonna be tough to write Dres.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Household Hardcore Match and is scheduled for one fall and is for the CWF Hardcore Championshiiiiiip! The contestants will fight in a house and are allowed to use every single item in the house as their weapon!

normal_vlcsnap-00003.png

Cameras show Cena walking backstage on the way to the "house" as his theme blares and the arena is filled with boos.

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, hailing from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing at 241 lbs, the challenger, John Ceeeeeeeeeeena!

Cena does the you can't see me motion into the camera as the fans continue booing.

[video=youtube;WMcWm9vKV7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcWm9vKV7U&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera now zooms onto the other side backstage as HHH is seen walking to the very same house Cena walked in and stares him eye to eye and his theme is playing.

4403922_1.jpg

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing at 255 lbs, he is the current CWF Hardcore Champion.. Trrrrrripleeee H!!!!!

Both contestants stretch a bit as the bell dings and a referee walks into the room.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CM Punk is getting back to his feet when he is whacked from behind with a steel chair. He gets repeatedly whacked in the head by a masked man until he is busted wide open. The man takes off his mask and it is revealed to be William Regal. He slides out of the ring and grabs a mic from the ring announcer before punching him in the face. He stares at the announcers before getting back into the ring. The crowd boo loudly

William Regal: Yes, I am back. But this time, this time I have come alone. There will be no more stupid idiots slowing me down. Questions are, why CM Punk? Well, CM Punk is downright stupid. Voice of the Voiceless? To be perfectly honest you are just another Steve Austin wanabee. I’ve heard about the trouble you have caused many. Every time I tune in, I see you running your mouth trying to make a name for yourself. You are really that desperate aren’t you? Well, I for one am sick of it and now look what has happened. You running your mouth has landed you in hot water. Well, you seem unable not to shut your trap of your own accord so I’ll bloody shut it for you. Not to mention making you tap out in the process. Then as soon as I move on, I’ll move onto bigger things, things you couldn’t achieve. Like becoming CWF Champion for example. You filthy Americans always think you’re right don’t you. Well, you’ll be begging for mercy once I have you placed in the Regal Stretch. But you know the real reason why I’m attacking you, I want revenge for my family. It was you who sent the men to attack my family leaving my brother in a coma. I want revenge and that is exactly where you will be heading.

William Regal kicks Punk in the head and locks in the Regal Stretch. CM Punk is tapping out but Regal does not release the hold. When Regal finally releases the hold, he pick up the steel chair. He opens it out and places Punks neck in between the chair. Regal smirks and motions that he is going to break Punks neck. He takes a run up but before he can stomp on the chair, security comes pushing Regal back. Regal punches a few security guards but he is outnumbered and Regal escapes their grip and slides out of the ring. He smirks before making his way to the back. EMTs attend to Punk as we head to a commercial break.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Dredson is going to write the CWF Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight, I've banged my shoulder bad so I will be doing just the one match.

Status
Not open for further replies.