CWF - Staff Trash #12 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Not to mention...

It's Cyber Sunday.

CWF gets to vote, so why are matches being announced?

This really bugs me.

Well, they get to vote for the stipulations, or for the Armageddon Hell in a Cell's case, the referee.

awesome miz

Reaction score
JR: Oh and look what match is next Matt!

Striker: Yes JR, after an open challenge by Randy Orton, we've got one old enemy out here! Christian accepted the challenge and live tonight on Honor, it's one old rivalry again open – Christian, Randy Orton, in that ring, next!

JR: Matt, as we all know, both Orton and Christian are awesome athletes, but what about reminding a history between these two for our fans?

Striker: Roll the footage please...

[video=youtube;VulVyoaLXdg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VulVyoaLXdg&hd=1[/video]

JR: One of our epic rivalries and let's review little bit of that rivalry!

Striker: Yeah JR, Christian, in that time with World's largest athlete The Big Show week after week, show after show, destroyed Randy Orton and then on the biggest show of them all, Randy Orton and Christian faced off one on one in a 30 minutes Iron Man no holds barred match and how it ended?

JR: Only I can say on this, is roll the footage!

Orton drags Christian over to the side of the stage and looks down. He places Christian between his legs and goes for a powerbomb. As he tries, Christian fights out and instead sends Orton off the stage with a back body drop. Orton hits all the equipment and it explodes as he hits.

JR: GOOD GOD!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

Christian falls down on the stage in exhaustion as EMT's and trainers all try and locate Orton. They finally do and he is a lifeless mess. Just as they are checking on him, the time limit draws up.

YOUR WINNER @ 30:00 WITH 3 PINFALLS......CHRISTIAN!!

wwe_christian2_300x300_69493.jpg

JR: Well, as much as this is a great victory for Christian, I can't help but be concerned for the well-being of Randy Orton.

Styles: I'm not sure Randy Orton will ever be back to compete ever after that.

hit-man.jpg

Joey Styles: Randy Orton is in that ambulance ladies and gentleman.

JR: What a fall for the Viper. He went from the top of the world, to the bottom. Christian has found Randy's number.

Striker: And after three long months, Orton is back and I can say, can he'll be more happy than to get his first opponent a guy that did this to him?

JR: You're right Matt, even in fact Orton changed since last time, this gonna be his revenge!

64938922685123291687.jpg

OOC: Ignore the title...

Striker: And when we are talking about The Viper, I guess here he comes!

[video=youtube;XGqSyoy9ddw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGqSyoy9ddw&hd=1[/video]

As the theme of The Viper hits the PA system of the arena, fans give mixed reaction to Randy Orton and when Randy comes out few of cheers are heared around the arena and Orton slowly begin to walk down to the ring....

Randy-Orton-And-Kofi-Kinston-1.jpg

JR: Oh my goodness, I don't really think Christian will get off so easy!

Striker: Orton's eyes looks crazy!

Orton slides into the ring and he quickly step to the corner and slowly climbs up to the second turnbuckle and fans again make some noise for him as...

220px-Orton_Royal_Rumble_2009.jpg

[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Highway to the Danger Zone" by Versus The Ocean begins playing as the crowd erupts into boos. Soon after this, the "Instant Classic" himself makes his way onto the stage.

ECW-Christian-Returns-to-WWE-2.jpg

JR: Seriously, not good timing Christian!

Striker: I guess Orton is now even more angry!

Christian quickly slides into the ring and Orton jumps off the turnbuckle and both men face eye to eye face to face..

christian-ortonotlgohome.jpg

JR: Wow! Can you see the passion in Orton's eyes?

Striker: I can see Apex Predator that wants his revenge JR!

Referee asks for a ring bell and the match goes under way..

DING! DING! DING!

JR: And here we go!

Striker: This gonna be epic!

Both men step into middle of the ring and both Orton and Christian says something to each other, as from a nowhere Christian slaps Orton and Orton falls down to the canvas and Christian quickly runs to the ropes and hits sitting Orton with a Sliding D. Orton quickly gets up back to his feet and Christian from back punches Orton to his back and then Christian grabs Orton's arm and runs with Orton and connects his skull with the canvas after Half Nelson Bulldog! Orton holds his head and he rolls on the apron and he slowly gets up and when he tries to get back to the ring through second and third rope from at a nowhere Christian is already on the apron and he jumps to the rope and then through the air hits Orton with huge Rope Assisted Diving Legdrop and Orton again grab his head and he rolls to the middle of the ring and Christian follows him and he goes for a cover...

JR: Christian started this wisely and now he goes for the first cover of the match!

Striker: Should this be it?

Orton kicks out!

Christian quickly grab Orton's head and put Orton into headlock and both men are down and Christian is holding Orton's head... After like 30 seconds, Orton is slowly trying to get on his knee and when he did, he hits Christian with huge elbow to Christian's body and Christian has to let Orton's head and Orton give two punches to the face of Christian and then Orton grab Christian's arm and tries to send Christian to the ropes, but Christian holds Orton's arm and he pick Orton up and down with huge Sitting Spinebuster! Orton grab his back in pain and Christian as quickly as he is able to gets back to his feet and he walk to the corner and quickly climbs up to the third turnbuckle and then pose for the fans little bit, before he jumps up into the air and connects Orton with hard Diving Elbow Drop and Christian quickly goes for another cover...

JR: Well Christian is taking over this match slowly!

Striker: Yeah, Christian is dominating so far!

Orton kicks out!

After Orton kicks out, Christian quickly grab Orton's head and helps Orton get up to his feet and then Christian puts Orton's arm over his head and then put Orton up and down with huge Sitout Gourdbuster! Orton again tries to roll under the ropes, but Christian grabs his leg and he drags Orton back to the ring and Orton then from a nowhere turns over and kick Christian to the head and Christian falls to the corner and Orton is slowly getting up and when he does and Orton turns over on Christian, Christian is already on the second turnbuckle and when he sees Orton's face he jumps up and turns over in the air and then put Orton back down with a Flashpoint! Orton is confused and he doesn't even know that he someway gets up and Christian already holds his arms and then throw Orton over him with destroying Trapping Suplex and Christian quickly covers Orton...

JR: Oh my god! That was huge Trapping Suplex!

Styles: Perfect move by Christian there!

T... Orton kicks out!

Christian again quickly pick Orton up back to his feet and Christian deliver punch into Orton's face, but from a nowhere, Orton punch Christian back, just as Christian again! Both men are fighting in the middle of the ring and Christian deliver huge punch into face of Orton and Orton falls on his knee and Christian quickly grabs the moment and he runs forward the ropes and when he springs of them, Orton is already back on his feet and he delivers huge Clothesline to Christian and Christian falls down to the canvas and Orton in a second jumps up and down right on Christian's head with huge Knee Drop, but Christian instantly gets back up and Orton runs to the ropes and Christian tries the Clothesline but he misses and Orton continues in running and then he connects Christian with huge Flying Crossbody and Orton goes for a cover...

JR: And the match turns over little bit!

Christian kicks out!

Striker: Oh and a quick kick out by Christian!

Orton instantly after Christian kicked out picks him up and turn Christian over and then again put him down to the canvas with devastating Swinging Neckbreaker. Christian again quickly get up, but he's confused and he doesn't know where he is and Orton jumps up to the air and connects Christian with huge Dropkick and Christian again fall back to the canvas and once again, Christian as quickly as he is possible gets back to his feet and he's again very confused and Orton picks the time and he goes to the corner and slowly climbs up to the third turnbuckle and then jumps right on Christian with epic Diving Back Elbow Strike and Christian has enough and he wisely rolls out of the ring and he falls to the floor and Orton wants to go for a cover but then he mentions that Christian rolled out and that makes Orton even more angry and Orton steps near to ropes, grab them and jumps over them right into the outside on Christian with awesome Slingshot Crossbody and both men are down on the floor and referee begins the count...

JR: Oh my goodness! That was epic!

Striker: That's what I call a match!

JR: So much action in this match so far!

Striker: And by my feelings JR, we are long way away from the end!

Orton gets up first and he slowly steps on the apron and when he wants to step back into the ring, Christian instantly stands up and he jumps right on the apron behind Orton and he grabs his head and then follows it down with huge Apron Falling Inverted DDT and both athletes fall back out of the ring but Christian gets up right after that and he slides back into the ring and referee continues the count as Christian orders him to...

JR: Wow! What a move by Christian!

Striker: 6 JR!

JR: Oh this could be it!

Striker: We are already at 8! You better get back Randy!

As referee counts to nine, Orton gets back to his feet and moment before ref counts to ten gets back into the ring and Christian gets angry and he picks Orton back to his feet and looks for a punch, but Orton ducks down and he gives few punches to Christian by himself and then he as quickly as he is able to runs to the ropes and looks for a Clothesline, but Christian ducks down and as he ducks down, he delivers huge Spear to Orton and he goes for a cover...

Randy%20Orton%20vs.%20Christian%20-%20World%20Heavyweight%20Championship%20Match%20-%2022-5-2011%20WWE%20Over%20the%20Limit%202011%20-%2013.JPG

JR: SPEEEAR!

Striker: This is it!

JR: What a thinking by Christian!

Thre... NO! Orton kicks out!

Striker: WHAT?!

Christian just stays with open mouth and he can't believe Orton kicked out, but he knows that this is his time and he picks Orton up and punch him into the face and Orton falls right on the ropes and hangs there and Christian from back grabs his head and put Orton's back right on his knee with hard Inverted Facelock Backbreaker! Orton screams in pain and Christian with wise smile on his face slowly goes to the corner and he climbs up to the turnbuckle and sits there and takes a little break, before Orton will get back to his feet. Orton still down on the canvas, but he's trying to grab ropes to get him back to his feet and when he did and he turns over, Christian jumps right into the air, but before he can connects Orton, Orton jumps up and put Christian out with epic Dropkick and Orton goes for a cover...

JR: Orton turned this match upside down once more!

Striker: What a match!

Th... Christian kicks out!

Orton quickly grab Christian's head and put Christian back to his feet and he throws Christian to the corner and when Christian hits the turnbuckles and turns over, Orton pick Christian high above his head and then put him down on the canvas with huge Military Press Slam! Christian grabs his back in pain, but as quickly as he can he tries to get back to his feet and when he does, Orton slaps Christian to the face and then jumps up and turns in the air after he hits Christian with Backflip Kick and Christian falls back to the canvas but he rolls to the ropes and he grabs them and with their help he again gets back to his feet and Orton walks to him and delivers huge kick to his guts and then grab Christian's arm and throw him to the ropes and when Christian gets back near to Orton, he puts him up and then right on his knee with huge Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker and Orton goes for a cover...

JR: Wow what a move by Orton!

Striker: This should be it!

Thr... Christian kicks out!

After Christian kicks out once again, Orton begins to punch into the canvas and makes his wake up taunt...

Randy+Orton.jpg

JR: Oh this gonna be bad!

Striker: Probably the beginning of the end!

When Christian gets up, Randy goes for the RKO...

rko.jpg

JR: RKO! .. NO!

Striker: Orton misses the RKO!

When Orton got his arm on Christian, Christian just pushes him out of him and Christian quickly runs to the corner and he steps on the second turnbuckle and jumps right on Randy Orton with missile dropkick and this sends Orton through the ropes out of the ring and Christian with all the power he has left runs right forward the corner and jumps right on the second turnbuckle and from there he jumps over the ropes and connects with Randy Orton after devastating Triangle Plancha and both men are out of ring laying on the floor and fans chant “ We want more “ and referee begins the count and both men looks like they are out...

JR: WOW! Only word I can say right now!

Striker: I thought the end was coming but then boom and Christian again turn the match upside down!

JR:
What a match so far! That Triangle Plancha, that was something!

Striker:
I, I can't even think who should win this match, because both athletes did so much so far!

Christian gets up first at five and he grabs Orton's head and help Orton get back to his feet and then Christian connects the head of Orton with announce table and then Christian throws Orton back to the the ring. Christian takes time and he slowly steps on the apron and he waits on the apron until Orton will get back to his feet and when he does and he turns on Christian, Christian jumps on the top rope and he jump into the air and before he connects Orton, Orton catches Christian in the air and hits the RKO in a mid air and Orton goes for a cover...

2.jpg

JR: HOLY .…

Striker: Oh my god! Did you see that?!

JR: This is it!

Three......NO!!!!!! Christian kicks out!

Striker: WOOOOOOOOW! Christian kicks out after Randy Orton caught him with RKO in a mid air!

JR: I can't believe what I just saw!

Striker: That was epic JR
!

Randy Orton can't believe that Christian kicked out and he tries the cover once again...

JR: Oh maybe this time!

Striker: MAYBE!

Three... Christian kicks out!!!!

JR: No! Kick out after kick out!

Striker:
What a match here! RKO in a mid air and Christian kicked out after it? How's that even possible?

Randy Orton grabs his own head as he can't believe what just happened and he slowly rolls into the corner and he just sits there and he can't believe what he just saw. Randy Orton sits in the corner for like a minute before he mentions that Christian is trying to get back to his feet. Randy Orton therefor slowly is trying to climb up to the turnbuckle and when he gets on the third turnbuckle, Christian already gets up back to his feet and he runs to Orton and hits him with a Clothesline to his leg and Orton falls right on the turnbuckle and Christian steps on the turnbuckle as well and then Christian jumps up and caught Orton with his legs and turn over in the air with it and Orton connects with the canvas after huge Avalanche Frankensteiner and Christian goes for a cover...

JR: How can be Christian able to do this after that RKO?

Striker: What these athletes can survive?

Thre... Orton kicks out!

After Orton kicks out, Christian as quickly as he can put Orton back to his feet again and he tries to send him to the ropes, but Orton reverses it and he sends there Christian and then he put Christian down with huge Clothesline, but Christian gets up quickly and he walks right on Orton that puts him down with a Clothesline again and Christian gets up once more and Orton runs after him with another Clothesline and confused Christian someway managed to get up again and this time he tries to run after Orton with a Clothesline by his own, but Orton ducks down and Christian misses and when he turns over, Christian puts him up and down with a destroying Scoop Powerslam and Christian after it rolls on the apron to the save place, but Orton gets angry and he goes for a Christian and when he gets near to the ropes, he grabs Christian's hair and put him between second and third rope and then he connects his skull with a canvas after epic Rope Hung DDT and Orton begins to punch into the canvas and waits for Christian to get up once again and Christian is slowly getting back to his feet and when Christian does get back to his feet, he turns over and Orton looks for an RKO, but Christian pushes him away from him and when he's behind Randy Orton he grab his arms and turn him over and then connects him with a Killswitch and he goes for a cover...

Randy%20Orton

JR: Christian reverses the RKO and he connected Randy Orton with a Killswitch!

Striker: That's got to be it!

JR: This is it!

Three....... NOOOO!!! Orton kicks out!!!!!!

Striker: Are you kidding me?!!!!

Christian freezes with the open mouth and he stands up then and goes to the referee and he tells him to do his work and referee sends him away from him. Christian then gets to the corner and he gets to a one knee and he just watches Orton how he can't even stand up and Christian takes long, long break, before he goes to a position for a spear. Christian screams at Orton to get up and Orton is trying to find a ropes to help him get back to his feet and when he finds them, even with their help he can't stand up. Christian gets angry of it and he can't stand it anymore, so he goes for a Orton by himself and when he touch Orton, like from a nowhere Orton gets up and hits the devastating RKO on Christian and he goes for a cover...

Orton-RKO-Christian.jpg

JR: RKO!!!!!

Striker: How in the blue hell was Orton able to deliver that RKO?!

JR: Oh this is end of Christian!

Three........ NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Christian kicks out!!!!!!!

As Christian kicks out, Orton instantly put absolutely crazy look on his face and he looks at the referee and referee tells Orton to calm down and Orton grab Christian's head and throws him to the corner and destroyed Christian falls down because he's not even able to stand or to hold the ropes and Orton comes to him and slowly puts Christian on top turnbuckle! Orton then slowly climbs to the second turnbuckle and turns over there and grab Christian's head and set Christian for into a RKO position and when it looks like Orton goes for a RKO, Christian grabs his arms from back and jumps with him and connects Orton with EPIC Avalanche Killswitch and Christian goes for a cover...

tumblr_loijwuMaum1qf9t65o1_500.png

SD_624_Photo_106.jpg

JR: WHAT A MOVE!

Striker: Oh my god!!

JR: If this is not it, then nothing can end this match

THREE!!!

DING! DING! DING!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER @41:32 CHRIIIIIIISTIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Striker: Just and only one word is enough... EPIC!

Christian quickly rolls out of the ring and with help of doctors get on stage and then we go to commercial...

bio-christian.jpg

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
I'll have my match in tomorrow afternoon most likely. Just a head's up incase you're all wondering.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Riley vs. Thorn - Dredson
Del Rio & Miz vs. BOD - Sam
Hassan vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Judas Mesias - Awesome Miz
REMEDY vs Beer Money - Dredson

Who is doing what?

Why are you writing your own tag title match?

awesome miz

Reaction score
Yeah, well if Dres will not show up in few hours, I will take his matches...

Sam, wait for my tt please ;)

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Before the show even starts, we're backstage with Beer Money, who are in their locker room, getting ready for their match later on tonight.

03beermoney.jpg

James Storm:

Bobby, now seriously, man. We gotta be focused. Real focused, there ain't no space for mistakes tonite. Lissen. Them two donkeys stole our titles. OUR TITLES. We gotta have our revenge, and I ain't leavin' till the title is on my shoulder. I dunno 'bout you, but this is in mah opinion the most important match of our CWF career, Bobby. We win - we're back on top.. but if we lose, we're screwed, dog.

Roode nods and answers..

Bobby Roode:

I getcha Jim. Not only of our CWF career, this is one of the biggest matches of our whole careers, I mean it, man. Listen. We've beaten A LOT of guys in this company. We've competed with damn good men in our careers. These two chumps? They ain't no proper competition for us, they're just two lil' rats and we're here to be their poison. They ain't gon' get cured, in fact they're gon' get injured badly tonight, I'll ensure that one. You get me? Now let's go to the gym, there ain't much time left, and as you said, I ain't leavin without them titles too.

The image fades to black and Honor starts off.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
We see Alberto Del Rio walking backstage in his street clothes, probably preparing for his match tonight.

4GeV.jpeg

When suddenly.. he runs into someone very familiar.

cornette_280x390_969676a.jpg

ADR: Hola Jim, que pasa amigo? Why are you looking so bored? The show looks wonderful tonight, just like your tie does. Such a pleasure to meet you tonight!

Cornette: Shut your fuckin' mouth, Bert.

ADR: Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down my friend, you don't want me to get into an argument with you, don't you?

Cornette: You do that and your CWF career is fucked. I don't have time, so stop fuckin' pissing me off, okay?.. Before I do something to you.

ADR: Ahh, you make me smile, Jimmy, what can you do to me, huh? There's nothing you can! I can handle everything!

ADR smiles.

Cornette: How about this one then. How about I do it the Theodore fuckin Long style and make you go one on one with Taker, huh? No allies tonight, Kane and Miz.. I haven't seen them tonight at all, they're such lazy bitches that they weren't even able to fuckin' arrive tonight, and besides, that's for calling me Jimmy, fucker.

tumblr_lm2xjaiyZo1qax9gv.gif

ADR looks in a surprised way and looks at Cornette who shows him the middle finger and we fade back to commentary.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

The whole of Honors crowd look pumped up for the night ahead, and as they expect the next match to get underway, instead.....

[video=youtube;KGRlxkGSgxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRlxkGSgxM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Here and Now or Never" pumps through the speakers, the crowd give a mixed reaction as out onto the stage walks Wales born, Mason Ryan! He turns round lifts his arms, and tenses, showing the impressive shape on him before turning round to look at the CWF Universe.

Kanevs_MasonRyanWWETagTeamChampionKanevs_MasonRyan  byDisqualfication_May22011-12_crop_340x234.jpg

Ryan, looking very focused, makes it down to the ring, and jumps up onto the apron. He enters in-between the top and middle rope keeping his focused look as he points at the microphone by the ring bell. The staff worker brings it to Mason and Mason looks up to where the technical team are situated, and soon after his music is cut off. Ryan looks around at the arena he's in.

Mason Ryan

Thursday Night Honor. "Aitch.... Oh.... En.... Oh... Are". Honor. It's a word that I would associate with the word pride.... and accomplishment. Achievement for the better word. Now, I could feel no pride at all putting up a sing like that above the titan tron! Look at it, what a disgrace. What an absolute disgusting way to show yourselves in the public eye. If you are going to send out a multi-million pound broadcast to the whole world... then you would at least think you's get things right!

The crowd are confused as to what he's on about.

images

Hey, don't look confused, I knew all of you would be to stupid to understand what I'm on about to. So to demonstrate, I am going to need a bit of help from an old mate of mine. If you would do the "honours" please butt!

With no-one laughing at his deliberate pun.... he looks up at the top of the tron and someone can be seen on top of it with a big white cloth. He's tied it to the top, and he throws it off the top so it dangles down over the "Honor" sign. Over a welsh flag is simply the word "Honour". The crowd boo.

This is not my fault guys, you should not be blaming me, what language do you all speak? English, yes.... English. Now as Welsh, regrettably, our language is not as widely used as it was and we have had to learn proper English. And for the You-Ess of 'Ey, its time you done the same, instead of this Americanised version of our language. If we had t grow accustomed to it, then so do you! Me and my good friend Rob Terry up there, are here to educate you all. Thursday Nights are about entertainment but it will also be a schooling. It will be a schooling for every single one of you here, and it will be a schooling for every single person in the back. It's time the superstars knew their time at the top is numbered, because the Welsh Tandem of Domination is here to take the CWF by the throat! Myself and Rob, we are not mere men.... we are Dragons. Dreigiau, ar y Cymru Am Byth. Wales...for life. Gone are the days dominated by the big countries, and the big men in the powerful positions. Now, it's the powerful men taking the positions, and you don't get much more powerful than The Mace himself, and my good butty up there in The Freak, Rob. And in our schooling of you, the public... you have some homework this week.

Learn to love us.... because we aren't going anywhere! CYMRU....... AM BYTH!

The Honor (Or Honour as the sign now days) crowd really take a diliking to Mason Ryan as he stares out at the crowd with his music playing again, asn CWF programming moves on.

awesome miz

Reaction score
The camera opens up backstage where ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper & Mr T are standing.

Mr T: Listen up fools. We got something to say to y’all. At Elimination Chamber, we defeated five other teams to become the number one contenders to the tag team titles. Now, I’m sure all of you suckas new that right? Well, the time before that at CWF Supershow, we beat the contenders at that time too, we destroyed the New Age Outlaws. Me and Roddy are undefeated here in CWF and we plan on keeping that streak intact. Our next stop is our CWF Tag Team Championship victory.

‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper grabs the mic

roddy_piper.jpg

‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper: Seriously! We win that match only for Beer Money ta’ come back an’ get a shot at the title. That should have been our match you dimwits. They didn’t deserve any shot at the title. Instead, our match was pushed back. But regardless of who wins between REMEDY or Beer Money, we’ll kick their asses anyway. Cyber Sunday is the day fae our rematch and we’ll be sure ta’ kick the livin’ daylights out a’ ya.’

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Cyber Sunday: Christian vs. Kane© vs. Kevin Thorn

This thread is for Christian (Andrew), Kane (Dredson) and Kevin Thorn (Sam)

You people have just one week to make your vote.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF - Staff Trash #11 (Merging Issue)

With Dredson's departure our new head writers for HONOR are

Derrick & Awesome Miz.

Sam will continue to write for them as will Bronzy or Ellis.

Derrick & Awesome Miz have both decided that I should get the Championship belt after being cashed in. They believe that the belt shouldn't have to be vacated.

Looks like we will have to re-book a few things.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
WAR WRITERS:
Andrew
Hoov
Ellis

HONOR WRITERS:
Derrick
Awesome Miz
Sam

Bronzy can write for either both shows.

awesome miz

Reaction score
CWF Thursday Night Honor 11-3-11 writing assessments:

Randy Orton vs Del Rio - Andrew
Riley vs Hassan - Derrick
Mystery Perfection vs Beer Money - Awesome Miz
Rumble - Sam

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Deleted post.

Used in CWF section.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
THE FOLLOWING TO BE USED AT END OF SHOW:

As Hassan celebrates his win of winning the Rumble. He goes to the top rope to pose as being part of the Triple Threat to the CWF Champion. All of a sudden the titantron comes alive.

[video=youtube;FWbZCw1-SHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWbZCw1-SHQ[/video]

Once the Christian hype video finishes playing a voice-over is heard.

YOU WILL NEVER BE CHAMPION!

Hassan is standing in the middle of the ring looking to the titantron, all of a sudden Christian somehow gets into the building and jumps over the barricade before grabbing Hassan from behind before connecting with a killswitch!

Matt Striker: How on Earth did he get here? He was arrested last week!

Christian then grabs a microphone.

Christian;

If you inbred morons are wondering how I got back here... The Czech Repulbic isn't really what you make of it, the police instantly released me after I offered them $100 and to shout them all a beer. They then drove me back and allowed me in the building. As for Jim Connelly, how dare you strip that Championship off me?! I deserved it with every right. At Cyber Sunday, I'm going to prove to you, Kevin Thorn and [Rumble Winner], why you're all just a complete joke to me. You're luck is running out where as I, Christian... constantly get screwed over after being allowed to be Champion once again. You can put me in Chambers, Hell In A Cells, stipulation matches... I'll continue to out-shine you all, Jim... you've just met your worse nightmare as for my opponents at Cyber Sunday.... Let me quote Vince... you stand... NO CHANCE IN HELL!

The titantron comes alive once again with Jim Connelly.

j_connelly.jpg

Jim Connelly: You just can't keep away can you? Because of that... It will be the only thing the fans won't get to vote on. Your special guest referee is also the new HONOR General Manager. He is...

'The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

[video=youtube;nF8h9qYCq2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF8h9qYCq2Q[/video]

HBK's Theme Song hits the arena as he makes his way out as pyrotechnics explode.

ABExzaAAOB0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

HBK then makes his way down the ramp as he gets into the ring where Christian is watching on.

Instantly HBK connects with a Sweet Chin Music on Christian!

HBK5.jpg

OOC: Pretend that's Christian

HBK then grabs the microphone

42067pi.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

HBK: What a feeling that was... If you didn't like that Christian then I've got two words for ya!

Crowd: SUCK IT!

The camera then fades to black as the show ends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.