CWF - Past War Trashtalking #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
*GLASS SHATTERS*

[video=youtube;bstGOt0NM0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bstGOt0NM0c[/video]

stone-cold-intro-2-o.gif

th_austinentrer.gif

The crowd ignites as “The Texas Rattlesnakeâ€￾ Stone Cold Steve Austin walks out from the back. The pop he gets is deafening. He strides down the ramp and into the ring. He scales each turnbuckle and salutes his fans with two middle fingers. He then is handed a microphone and starts his rant.

raw2-18-02-05.jpg

Stone Cold: Well, the first thing I wanna do is I wanna come out here and flap my gums off a little bit about my time thus far in the CWF. Ya' see, when I first came here, Shane McMahon brought my ass in and asked me first hand “Do I have any tag team partners?â€￾ Well, ole' Stone Cold's motto is, was, and always will be D.T.A. Don't Trust Anybody but I humored Shane and I said, “Well, Hell, how 'bout I bring in Brian and we'll do the Hollywood Blonde thing.â€￾ Even though his ass ain't got blonde hair anymore and my ass is bald, and even though he became a crazy sumbitch over the last few years, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. And look what it got me? It came back and bit me in the ass! But, one person gave a damn. One sumbitch cared enough. And that sumbitch....

All of a sudden, a long lost theme cuts Austin off in mid-sentence.

[video=youtube;eK2Cux0mGfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK2Cux0mGfk[/video]

The crowd pops again as Mick Foley comes out dressed up in his “Dude Loveâ€￾ garb. He has a microphone in his hand already. He slaps hands with a few fans before speaking.

wa01075.jpg

Mick Foley: Hold up, Steve Daddy-O! There's only one man who can bring peace to the WAR-zone and that's Dude Love! You see, Steve-O, we're not here to dwell on the past, we're here to talk about the future, you dig? What you and me got goin' on my main man Stone Cold is we get a chance to not only gain a bit of revenge for you, but we get a chance to get closer to those Tag Team titles we've got on our minds 24/7! We get to go mano e mano with those big bad New Age Outlaws!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to the sound of their name. Foley finally makes it into the ring with Austin. Austin doesn't look amused by Foley's appearance or actions.

raw2-18-02-04.jpg

Stone Cold: Well, despite ya' showin' up lookin' like a damn jackass, I gotta agree with ya'! Now's not the time to sit here and whine and bitch and moan about somethin' that happened weeks ago. Right now's the time we gotta talk about the New Age Outlaws. Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, ya' beat Pillman and I to make your way to the Finals of the Tag Team Tournament but history ain't gonna repeat itself because Stone Cold Steve Austin, the World's Toughest Son of a Bitch and The Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley, is gonna open up a big fat can of whoop ass on the both of ya'!

Foley lifts his microphone back up and starts talking again.

Mick Foley: OOOOOWWWWW!!! HAVE MERCY!!!! Tell 'em, Daddy-O! We are the leanest, meanest, bootay kickers this business has ever known and both of us are bringing our A-games to the Great American Bash and Outlaws, I'm just gonna say this, be prepared for a Red, White and Blue butt-kicking!

Austin then gives Foley an angry look for cutting him off.

Stone Cold: Next time ya' cut me off, son, I'm gonna stomp a mudhole in your sorry ass and walk it dry, do I make myself clear? Outlaws, get your asses out here so we can have this discussion face to face!

Austin and Foley look towards the ramp awaiting the arrival of their opponents.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
CWF Monday Night War July 4th: John Cena vs Triple H

The fans in attendence are waiting patiently for something amazing to happen inside the CWF arena, when a theme song that instantly has everyone jump to their feet hits the PA System as it seems a man that could produce something amazing seems to be coming out. Everyone looks towards the stage as the arena starts to flash green and purple.

[video=youtube;WMcWm9vKV7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcWm9vKV7U[/video]

'My Time' plays out over the arena as the fans haven't heard the theme for a while, but still know that the arrival of the Game is coming. The crowd aren't waiting long as they is movement on the stage. The lights stop flashing and the crowd can see one, Stephanie McMahon standing at the top of the ramp. She doesn't look in the greatest mood as she looks around at the crowd booing her. She starts to make her way down to the ring.

stephanie_mcmahon-201x238.jpg

She slowly makes her way around to the steel steps, climbing up them while holding her dress so the male fans in the front row can't get a look. She climbs between the ropes, making her way into the middle of the ring, stopping and looking out into the audience again. She still has an angry look on her face as she hasn't moved. She waits for a few seconds and then slowly turns her head towards the ring assissant. She snarls at him, looking like she is about to explode when he suddenly gets up from his seat, quickly gets into the ring with a microphone for Steph and hands it to her. She quickly snatches the mic from him, faking a slap while his there which makes him fall backwards. She waits for him to get out of the ring and stands there, still looking out to the crowd who are still booing her. She raises the mic to her mouth and starts to talk.

stephanie-mcmahon-0069.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: You people want to boo me? You want to boo a McMahon? Well you know what I say to that, each and everyone of you are ungrateful losers that wish you had my life, you all wish you had my money and you all wish you had my success but it takes a special person to be the women I have become. I have worked hard for everything I get and I work hard to entertain you so you don't have to sit around on your couch, picking the fluff out of your belly buttons and cleaning out your ears with your finger, instead watching me giving you what you want but you still boo me and my husband everytime we come out here. Do you know where my husband is right now?

Steph stops talking and lowers the mic, listening to the reaction of the crowd that are cheering Triple H not being out here at the moment. Steph shakes her head at the reaction and continues talking.

My husband is at home, he doesn't even know if he can walk out of the house, he doesn't even know if he can look into the mirror without seeing a shell of a man and I blame Kane and you people. You boo my husband but you cheer that freak that set Hunter on fire? He was giving a job by my father to do at Vengence and he did it but then he has to test himself by being in an Inferno match and you people liked that. He might have to hide his face like that big red ugly freak, he might need to wear a wig because Kane got his kick out of setting his hair on fire. What did my husband get burnt for? For your entertainment, for a money in the bank briefcase that Kane undeservadly has in his grasp, I don't clap Kane for showing his monster side and putting another human being on fire, I wouldn't reward Kane for taking out the greatest wrestler in the history of wrestling.

Steph still looks angry as the crowd boo but nod along at the same time, agreeing with her last sentence.

But that was in the past, this week my husband, mask or not will have to take on a man that he has beaten plenty of times in the past and this week will be no different. No matter which Cena turns up, the Eminem rip off or the Clarke Kent, my husband will dismantle you Cena and show his monster side, his Cerebral Assianian side because he now remembers that if you want to go far, you have to have no soul and certainly no conscience.

Steph lowers her mic, making her way towards the ropes looking to leave when suddenly....

Reaction score
CWF Great American Bash 7/4/2011 Alberto Del Rio Vs Edge

Lillian Garcia:

Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez!!!

WWE_Ricardo_Rodriguez.jpg

Fans boo..

Ricardo Rodriguez:

Damas y Caballeros ponete a su pies pal futuro luchador del CWF Alberto Del Riooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Ricardo%2BRodriguez6.jpg

Sounds of the violin and trumpets play as Alberto Del Rio begins to drive towards the ring.....

[video=youtube;YM6IlZibmnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM6IlZibmnc[/video]

Alberto-Del-Rio.jpg

Del Rio is being booed heavily by the fans as he has a huge conceited smile on his face as he brushes them off and enters the ring and begins to address the CWF universe....

1-7500026-2057-t.jpg

Del Rio:

My name! My name is Alberto Del Riooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! But already know that people! And people today you will get a lesson in destiny!! You see people, since my return here to CWF, I have been undefeated and not only that every match I have ever had here I have embarassed my opponent Defeating them in under 5 minutes in every match! You see my destiny is to be your CWF Heavyweight Champion! IT SHOULD BE ME COMPETING IN THE SCRAMBLE MATCH! NOT FACING SOME WASHED UP CANADIAN NAMED EDGE!

Huge cheers from the fans at the mention of his name..

Del Rio:

Edge you tried to steal my spot light at Extreme Rules! When I defeated and embarrassed Kenny Dykstra you tried to come out and make a mockery of me Edge! Y tu me vas a prender a respetar!!! You are going to learn to respect me Edge! Edge face it amigo! You are washed up! No good! But Edge its ok you just want to another washed up loser that I take out so be it! You se Edge I know what your problem is! Your problem is you can not stand a new face that is better then you trying to steal the spot light! Its ok Edge no one can compare and match up to me I defeated Randy Orton I made Evan Bourne leave the company! And most importantly Edge, I have a destiny to become the best and greatest CWF heavyweight Champion these jealous gingos will ever see!

Huge boos from the fans....

Del Rio:

Edge just like everyone else you may not even have the cojones to ome out and face me! Its ok Edge I don't blame you!

Del Rio continues but stops suddenly because..​

ooc: Short and sweet to start it off! Good luck!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
CWF Monday Night WAR - The GAB - CM Punk vs Cody Rhodes

A very familiar song hits the PA system, and the fans' reaction is VERY specific. It's a deafening loud reaction that is actually cheering and booing at the same time, or the mixed reaction, if you want.

[video=youtube;0mSxJFkKr-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mSxJFkKr-s&feature=related[/video]

The Straight Edge Savior shows up under the titantron, just on the beginning of the ramp and shouts somehting to the crowd. He then drops to one knee, and after he gets up, he stops in the middle of ramp and poses.

normal_0010.jpg

He walks the way to the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle. He looks at the booing crowd, and sits down in the ring with his legs crossed.

normal_0035.jpg

CM Punk:

Those who sweat blood for the business were always the ones who were remembered by the history as the ones who are and were the best! And guess what! I went all the way from the IWA: Mid-South to CWF and since day one when I started training I was the one with the outstanding skills, the one that made his opponents jealous! The one who made various tough guys cry and the one who will be always remebered as the biggest name in the history of Pro Wrestling!

Crowd boo.

But hey, hey! Dwayne, John, Randy, Steve, Adam, Hulk and others, don't get me wrong! No, you aren't bad wrestlers at all, in fact, your championship history shows all, but still, I am simply better than you all are! And let's start with the simple fact that I have climbed the whole way on my own without being a fan favorite or a boss's sweetheart! While the most of you climbed your way to the top by climbing up Vince's anus at the same time, I have done only workouts and I have only showed my impressive talent to the world and that was the only key why did I come so far in this business. I only feel bad that unbelievable talents like Colt Cabana, Johnny Gargano, Sami Callihan or Jon Moxley are left in the kingdom of the forgotten, just because they are wrestling in the indies while the asskissers do their job ten times worse for ten times bigger money and they earn championship belts!

Fans are quiet.

You see, on October 26th, year 1978 in Chicago, Illinois history happened, a savior was born, a savior named Phil Brooks, now known worldwide as the Chicago Made Punk, who was never affected by any liquid or a pill that would even a bit modify his mind or his sobriety, as being sober is the key to be yourself! And being yourself can either screw you and your life, or it can bring you unbelievable success and it can help you engrave your name into the stones of the history not only of pro wrestling but of the history of humanity as well! There were those who fainted and surrendered just because of their fears of the ones upon us, our bosses and parents, our teachers or our families, they all attempt to control our lives and most of you didn't do anything about it, but you just let yourselves be humiliated by those who are supposed to love you! But I am not afraid of anyone except the Lord Almighty who sent me down here to save you people and you still don't accept my help and it's only YOUR bad and YOUR problem that you want to let yourselves be degraded.

Fans give a mixed reaction.

Now no, I'm not sad at all that I am actually wrestling for the 2nd tier title, I see that it's going only to help me shine and remind you and big Vincent himself who I am, then I will get a real title shot. And not only to mention that I was practically granted a free pass to the Scramble match, because the only thing I have to do is to beat Cody Rhodes, the guy who I have beaten in my very first match in this company, the man who knows my fists very well and of course the man I've already put to sleep a month or two ago. I love those guys, the so-called pretty faces that spend their nights in bars and pubs drinking alcohol, faking a feeling of happiness by liquids and pills that make their organisms a living hell for one night and they don't even remeber it! How can just someone be so stupid and overlook the outcome of their actions and Cody, the fact that you use cosmetical products, cremes and lotions, body milks and makeup to make yourself prettier just highlights the truth that you are probably the ugliest person that ever existed and that you are actually shy, yes you're shy to show the world your real self, Cody, that's how it is and you know it!

But when Punk wants to continue..

------------------------------------------------

OOC: Good luck Ellis. I have missed Punk. Any feedback?​

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
[video=youtube;tIrlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIrlM...eature=related[/video]

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to Hero by Skillet as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

16igtol.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge

Before I start talking, does anyone have a tape recorder or a phone? Sorry I am not much of a technology guy but anything because I wish you would listen to yourself talk Alberto because that's what you are a broken tape recorder!! It's your destiny, your destiny SHUT UP!! You have beaten no name competitors other than Randy Orton, who isn't himself lately. You have beaten guys that I can beat half asleep. You call me washed up huh, I don't think you realize what I am capable of. Even though I am in my late thirties, I look better than most people in the locker room and I am in better shape than most people in the locker room. You want to show people what destiny is, how about you actually have something meaningful to say other than two stupid catchphrases.

The crowd pops for Edge, as he starts looking into the crowd nodding in approval with Del Rio steaming. Del Rio tries to interrupt Edge, but Edge has none of it.

mhvlew.jpg

Edge: It's my turn idiot, the people at home are sick of using subtitles. Well I don't know about you but I enjoyed Extreme Rules. The matches were great and it was action I couldn't miss. The only thing I saw worthy of cutting in on is you and your arrogance. Your not talented Del Rio just because of some suit and a scarf that I think most people rather wipe their ass with. As for the spotlight, well in case you forgotten I was the golden child for years. The spotlight was always on me and it's still on me today. You on the other hand have a long way to go before you can even compare yourself to the heights I have climbed. Who the hell do you think you are? You have no spotlight other than that stupid pyro thing you have. Another thing is what did you just call these people gingos? You said they are jealous gingos, wow how do I respond to that? I don't know what gingos are, I never really heard of the term and it's not really funny therefore here is something everyone can understand. Alberto Del Rio, you are a tool.

Del Rio is enraged and takes his scarf off breathing heavily.

Edge: I don't care how big or how small you are, I don't back down from anyone. I have dealt with the best and have beaten the best. You have no idea what your getting into with the master manipulator such as myself. My mind games will keep you guessing and your stomach will be hurting. I have a move that can take you out of within a blink of your eye. It's also something that I hope you all can get used to seeing. You will feel the wrath of heavy damage Alberto, but you won't forget what happens after you feel the power of the SPEAR... SPEAR... SPEAR... SPEAR!!!

The crowd is roaring as they start chanting spear.Edge looks into the crowd in approval as he waits for Alberto to respond.

sf8cyd.jpg

OOC: Good luck too, I am having a blast t'ting for first time in about nine months.

Status
Not open for further replies.