CWF Last Ride- The Rock vs. Finlay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
The lights in the arena go out as the crowd is going crazy. Then, a video plays over the titantron.

[video=youtube;XlrM5wxzRh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlrM5wxzRh4[/video]

......IS COOKIN'....

The crowd springs to life as "The People's Champion" The Rock emerges from the back to a sea of cheers. He is almost lost amongst the flash photography. He walks down the ramp as the fans go crazy.

the-rock-returns.jpg

He walks up the steps and over to the ropes and salutes his fans as the shower him with flashes from their cameras. He enters the ring and is handed a microphone. He waits for the commotion to die down before beginning.

Screen-shot-2011-02-15-at-6.28.30-PM-e1297816358710.png

The Rock: FINALLY.....The Rock HAS COME BACK to Chicago! You see, on Nitro, The Rock made the biggest impact in CWF history when he returned to the one place that has felt more like home to him than any other and that's a CWF ring. When The rock heard that CWF Last Ride was going to be the final show in CWF, The rock knew he had to be there and electrify like no other man is capable of doing and making sure CWF goes out with a bang. But you see, The Rock didn't want to have just any regular match, no no. The Rock knows he can walts in here, slap all that fake tan and steroids right out of Dave Batista's ass and leaves with the CWF Title but, The Rock wants more. The Rock wants to give the people more and there's only one man The Rock wanted to go out to the ring with and light it up with and that's Fit Finlay.

The crowd cheers are Rock mentions Finlay's name. He walks around the ring and continues speaking.

Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-Back-WWE-PHOTOS.jpg

The Rock: Finlay, you and The Rock made CWF what it is today. When it's all said and done, the two names synonymous with CWF will be The Rock and Finlay so The Rock can think of no better way to send CWF off into the sunset then right here and right now IN FRONT OF THE MILLIONS......

The crowd yells back "AND MILLIONS"

The Rock: And Millions of The Rock's fans. So, Finlay, how about you come down to this ring so we can electrify together!

The Rock patiently waits Finlay.

OOC: Short and sweet, lets light it up ants!​

Last edited:

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand, with Hornswoggle by his side to cheers from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before walking over and grabbing the mic.

FINLAY: I look around here at all these faces in the crowd, and can say that it is genuinely a thrill to be back here in the CWF. I didn’t know how long I would be around here for when I returned, and now, finding out that this will be the last PPV in CWF history, it just makes me more and more excited and keen to ensure that this business ends on a positive note. And what better way is there than to fight the man who I won the CWF title off six months ago, the Great One, The Rock!

The crowd roars at the sound of the Rocks name, and Finlay pauses until they die down. He nods his head, and then continues.

I’ve been waiting a very long time for this. The chance to prove to the world that what happened last time was no fluke. This is my chance to prove that I was the best that CWF had to offer when it was thriving. It is my chance to leave this business knowing that nobody can ever take that away from me. You have been the man in so many promotions. You have the respect of everyone in the locker room, everyone in the arena, everyone watching at home, and probably everyone in the world. For me, it’s always been different, and that is because I was so unsuccessful for such a long time throughout my career. I want this to be my last match ever. And I want to finish my last match ever knowing that I have the respect of not just everyone in the locker room and in the arena, but everyone watching at home, and everyone in the world. I want that same respect that you get whether you’re here in the ring or on the big screen in movies. Some might call it jealousy, others envy. They may be right, but the way I see it, is that I simply want to be recognised for what I have done for this business. And I want to be remembered.

Mixed reaction from the crowd as Finlay quickly takes a deep breath and continues.

One match. One last time. Finlay versus the Rock. This business deserves no less for its final night, and I plan on leaving as the Undisputed Best that the CWF has to offer.

OOC: apologies for the delay. Keen to get 2 or 3 more in if you are.