CWF 2011: Trashtalking - Vengeance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF PRESENTS: VENGEANCE

vengeance.jpg

Live from Staples Center, Los Angeles, California

StaplesCenter.jpg

Official Theme Song:

Shinedown - Devour
[video=youtube;0QXNtLaOnSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXNtLaOnSE[/video]

Official Card:

CWF World Heavyweight Championship Match - Triple Threat
whccopy.jpg

CWF Intercontinental Championship Match - Triple Threat Street Fight
INTERCONT.jpg

#1 Contender's Match to the CWF Championship
finrhodes.jpg

Singles Match
ORKANE.jpg

Elimination Style - Special Prize Match
SPEC.jpg

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF VENGEANCE: 6 Man Elimination - Special Prize Match

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO WAS NOT BOOKED ON THE CARD

RULES - 5 POST PER PERSON, NO ORDER WHATSOEVER.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF VENGEANCE: Kane vs. Orton - Singles Match

ORKANE.jpg

THIS IS FOR SBS and Chris Dresdon TO POST. GOOD LUCK!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF VENGEANCE: #1 Contender's Match - NO DQ

finrhodes.jpg

THIS IS FOR Ants & Ellis TO POST, GOOD LUCK!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF VENGEANCE: Intercontinental Championship Match (Cena vs. Ziggler vs. Jericho)

INTERCONT.jpg

THIS IS FOR Guano, Lewb and Bronzy TO POST, GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF VENGEANCE: CWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - Del Rio vs. Christian vs. The Rock

whccopy.jpg

THIS IS FOR Ak, Andrew & Hoov TO POST IN, BEST OF LUCK!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
albertodelrioentrance.gif

Alberto Del Rio's music hits; the crowd boos. He comes out without the car and without Ricardo Rodriguez. He poses as pyrotechnics sparkle from the top of the titantron, Del Rio wearing a suit heads to the ring.

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_03_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_003262993.jpg

Alberto Del Rio;

Everybody listen to me carefully. My name is Alberto Del Rio, Ay, Ay Ay, but you already knew that. But if you peasants think I am happy with my Championship belt, I will honestly tell you that I am not. For the past two weeks CHRISTIAN and THE ROCK have been in my path, for the past two weeks they have beaten me down as they prowl like packed wolves hungry for food. I am at the top of the food chain, they are after my Championship. But like the peasants that The Rock and Christian are; they will never get their hands on my Championship belt at all. For two weeks I have been attacked, Ricardo my personal ring announcer has also been attacked and he's too afraid to come out here tonight because of The Rock and Christian. Two people who happen to stand in my way are trying to ruin my reputation as Champion; these two people have made me look very weak but I am strong. I know it, it is in my blood! My destiny has been fulfilled when I became Champion but I want to take my 'Destiny' one step further and that is retaining against Christian and The Rock. This Championship was given to me because I clearly earned it; but when two people happen to stand in my way of a Championship match, that's when Alberto Del Rio becomes angry.

I could have shown these people the 'spotlight' of being champion; but it has been ruined. This very Sunday, I will walk back into this ring with my wrestling gear focusing on the only thing that matters to me, that is keeping my golden belt. Without this Championship I am nothing to the business, this is why I am preparing to become the 'crown jewel' of this company. Nothing can stop me; I don't have much to say right now because I am not very happy but I want Christian or The Rock out here to explain their actions!

OOC: Let's keep it short and fast, we've only got 6 days to post. The shorter the more posts we get in, the better. Good luck.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
The titantron flickers alive as the californians all across the Staple Center rise to their feet for one of the most electrifying entrances of all time. Y2J has entered the building!

[video=youtube;-fPhKyTyqiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fPhKyTyqiI[/video]

Jericho stands on the ramp, facing away from it. He stands still for a few seconds, before stretching his arms out and posing, then turning around and pumping his fist, then throwing it into the air, with all the people of Los Angeles cheering him on.

chrisjericho_682_394004a.jpg

Y2J struts down the ramp, and stops at the middle. He smirks at some lady in the crowd before flexing his arms and giving everyone free tickets to the gun show. He kisses his bicep before stomping up the steel steps, and twisting over on the apron onto the rope, and faces the crowd. Flashes of photography are taking, with various people attempting to capture the image of Chris Jericho. He pumps his fist one more time and gets into the ring. He goes over and snatches a microphone from the ring technician and stands in the middle of the ring with it in his hand, smiling at the whole body of spectators before beginning to speak.

Jericho:Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Jerichoholics of all ages, and Dolph Ziggler...WELCOME..TO..

Jericho:VENGEANCE!

Jericho:IS!

Jericho:JERICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The crowd let out a huge pop for the customary greeting of Y2J to their living rooms.

Jericho:How are all my Jerichoholics in Los Angeles? Good. Anyway, I'm sorry, we have to move on the boring stuff, speaking of boring, I'm facing Dolph Ziggler tonight. There's John Cena too, but who cares? I mean, you can't see him. Not that you would want to, when you look at the goddamn weird clothes he wears, I've met a lot of assclowns, but never one that actually dressed like a clown!

The crowd pops once more for Jericho, as he paces back and forth around the ring. He leans on the ropes for a little bit, talking to some person in the crowd in a conversation we can't hear. He moves on back to the center of the ring to adress his Jerichoholics.

AAAAAiqSdQQAAAAAALcDQw.jpg

Jericho:So, I suppose now I have to talk about Dolph Ziggler. I know, I know, the mention of him just creates an air of dissapointment. You know, there's a lot of questions about Dolph Ziggler lately. It's been interesting to find out about possible answers. I mean, let's see one end of the argument. He wears leapord print, goes out with Vickie Guerrero, and I know that's not for her looks, and don't even get me started on that hair. On the other hand...well, there's really no argument on the other hand. I'm sure you can guess what the argument is about, whether or not he is something, that I can't say, for fear of being prosecuted for discrimination.

Jericho:But let's move on from that, and talk about what everyone wants to see, me. Me, the NINE time Intercontinental champion, The Sexay Beast, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah, Y2J, CHRIS JERICH-

Jericho is suddenly interrupted by...​

Lewb

Reaction score
So.... You Think You're Untouchable?

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

"Call me a Doctor" blares through the arena and can hardly be hard, what with all the boos for John Cena, the Intercontinental Champion!

[video=youtube;Q3DzwlWfhhY]Q3DzwlWfhhY[/video]

Out comes Cena. But he doesn't particularly look in a good mood... especially since he doesn't have his title in his possession. He walks all the way down the ramp, his music still blaring through the arena, being matched by the boos. He slides into the ring and stares at Jericho, whilst prompting with his hand for a microphone. One is propped in his hand and he starts to talk.

John Cena

Hold up a second Chris, I've come out here to be fair...
You give me what you've taken from me and I won't mention your dodgy hair.
You took my title from me Jericho, I want it back,
But if I know Canadians, you've already sold it to score some crack!
If thats what you've done then its fine, management will make a new one,
But it'll be going round my waist because at Vengeance, you have no chance son.

No-one cares about the main event, this is the match they all want to see.
It's hard to carry a complete company on your back like me.
But none of you or strong enough to even step up and try.
As soon as the spotlight hits you wilt away like a McDonald french fry.

Cena gets in the swing of things and starts to smile whilst dishing the insults out to Jericho.

John Cena

Jericho, you can do all you want, keep dancing with the stars,
Maybe we could collaborate, and I'll give you the bars.
A steel bar the the back, to your legs and then your head.
I'd be doing everyone in the world a favor if I left you there for dead!
And the only reason I'm talking bout you is coz I haven't fought you,
Dolph Ziggler knows I beat him... he knows he got no chance too!
He had his chance to impress on War, but he couldn't run with the ball.
And both of you at Vengeance are going to hit a concrete wall!

If Vengeance is Jericho.... then Vengeance is going to all out suck
All the matters is I'm gonna win, and I just don't give a.....

A few of the crowd finish the sentence of for him.But just after that....

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
OOC: That's cool with me dude.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL................

[video=youtube;ZcIYOgcCcnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM[/video]

The fans ignite into a frenzy as “The Great Oneâ€￾ The Rock comes out to a standing ovation. He comes out walking with a purpose to the ring. He is wearing his famous “Team Bring Itâ€￾ jacket.

TheRockWrestleMania27_crop_340x234.jpg

The Rock makes it to the ring and, with a mic already in hand, he scales the top rope and salutes his legion of fans in attendance. He climbs down and into the ring before addressing Alberto Del Rio.

The-Rock-at-WrestleMania-Tonight1_crop_340x234.jpg

The Rock: So, let The Rock get this straight: You, Alberto Del Dumbass, want The Rock to explain his actions? Do you actually think The Rock would come out here and apologize to you?

Alberto Del Rio lifts his microphone and is about to say something but The Rock cuts him off.

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! Because you see, The Rock, he doesn't care about you, Del Rio. The Rock doesn't care about Christian. There are only two things The Rock cares about in this world. First of all, The Rock cares about the millions.....

The crowd screams back “AND MILLIONS!â€￾ at The Rock.

The Rock: And millions of The Rock's fans and the other thing The Rock cares about is that CWF Championship belt you wear around your pathetic little waist. The Rock thinks that is the most absolutely vile sight he has ever laid his eyes on. Alberto Del Rio, you come out here and stand in the middle of The Rock's ring and call The Rock a peasant. Well, The Rock says this. The Rock says Alberto Del Rio, since you consider yourself royalty, how about The Rock lay a royal ass beating on your sorry ass and take your title?

The crowd is going absolutely crazy for The Rock here tonight. The Rock then looks towards the back and points to it.

The Rock: And Christian, Captain Charisma, you looked like you wanted a piece of The Rock last week on WAR so The Rock has 3 simple words for you: JUST BRING IT!

The crowd blows the roof off as The Rock calls out Christian. Just then.....

Aniking

Reaction score
OOC - Guys, this is a world title match...

----------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;fu5bmrSoVy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu5bmrSoVy8[/video]

"GO" is heard in the arena as the crowd all get up onto their feet and cheer. Christian comes out from the back with a smile on his face, happy to hear such a positive reaction. As he walks down the ramp, he high-fives anybody with their hand out, occasionally giving an encouraging word to a young fan. Christian walks over to the steel steps and walks up them, before climbing into the ring. Christian walks over to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone as he takes in the cheers

Christian9.jpg

Christian

I think I speak for all my peeps when I say that the World Heavyweight Championship needs a new home. Just seeing the title around your waist, Del Rio, makes me feel as if I'm in some false reality, where the deserving have nothing to show for their efforts, and the untalented are handed everything. Now I'm a pretty healthy guy, I keep myself fit and in shape, but nothing can stop me from feeling sick to my stomach when I think about who holds the big gold in this company. I think I speak for all my peeps when I say that they wholeheartedly agree with me. Would I be correct in assuming that?

Christian addresses the crowd as they all cheer, signifying that what he said is the case

Now I wouldn't be much of a Captain if I didn't tackle issues head on, in this case the issue being some Mexican gasbag thinking he runs the show. What needs to be done at Vengeance is the crowning of a new World Heavyweight Champion, that part is obvious, and I don't think anybody deserves to be champion more than me. I've been World Champion once in my career, which didn't even last a week, and I haven't come to this company to settle for second best. What I want is what I'm going to get, not only for my own needs but also for my peeps.

With that mention, the crowd all begin to cheer once again

They want nothing more than to watch as their Captain wins the big one in CWF, they want nothing more than to see me prove my critics wrong and show that I really am a big time player in this business. And you know what; I want nothing more than to wipe the floor with you, Alberto Del Rio, because I am sick of hearing your voice. Not only that, but I am sick of hearing you addressed as the World Champion, a title you didn't even win but was instead handed to you on a silver platter. Well, in your case you'd consider it a golden platter, but when you're as insecure and just plain annoying as you, the value of certain items would likely decrease in value due to just who their previous owner may be.

Del Rio looks a little confused as to what Christian means

It's like if you happened to sell one of your precious cars, I'm sure a potential buyer would love to hear who the previous owner is. Now when they find out it's you... let's just say you're not selling that car anytime soon. So to my point, although the World Heavyweight Championship has had a rough start seeing as you're the champion, it's value can be saved, and that's exactly what I'm going to do at Vengeance. See I've wanted to face you for a while now, Del Rio, because as far as I'm concerned, we still have unfinished business. Now there's somebody in this match I've never had any business with, but I've got one thing to say to him.

Christian faces The Rock as the two fan favourites stare at each other while the crowd soak it in

If I don't win at Vengeance, make sure you do. I don't want to see Del Rio with that title after the pay-per-view, and I'd be much happier knowing that it was you that left with the title.

Christian leaves it there as he doesn't take his eyes off The Rock. The respect shown by Christian is received well by the crowd, but not by somebody else...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Del Rio instantly interrupts.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_09_24_WS_PDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_002451040.jpg

Alberto Del Rio;

Christian, Christian, Christian... This is reality, believe it or not. I am here as CWF Heavyweight Champion and it has been my 'destiny' all along but you Christian... you have done nothing to deserve a place against me neither has The Rock. Both of you are not in my league, I am talented and you Christian; you are not. You think I am untalented? I come from a country where wrestling is almost a religion; now I know Canada has brought out some greats in wrestling but you Christian; you are the biggest disgrace to Canada. For a country that brought out Justin Beiber I am disgusted to even think that you think you stand a chance against me, The Mexican Icon, Alberto Del Rio. Unlike Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio and Chavo who pretended to be Mexicans; there is only one true Mexican here in the wrestling business and that is me. I think you Christian... you're jealous of my lifestyle that is rich with luxurious cars, my mansion and vineyard. You just want to live the high-life like I do; but unfortunately for you Christian... you tend to have a problem with Mexicans.

Well Christian; in Canada there is nothing good but mooses. In the great country of Mexico, we have the cuisine, the beaches and the wonderful people but you Christian... you didn't hold a Championship for longer then a week. That means you are nothing but the worm on the bottom of my tequila; you're nothing! You are nothing but a peasant Christian, you believe you are deserving but you're not, the only man who deserves this is me, not you and certainly not The Rock!

The crowd booing heavily for Del Rio.

This championship is something I deserved; March 25th 2011, I would have beaten Chris Jericho and look at him now, looking for the Intercontinental Championship which is a level below me. A standard I'll never go to; I was born a main-eventer and I will continue to stay as a main-eventer whether you like it or not Christian. These peeps cheer for you only because they're sorry for you and The Rock; they're sorry you have to continue coming out here and suffer a loss to me. Now as business goes on; you both made the problem. You both happened to step into my business; two men hungry for my title which will never be yours!

Del Rio looks at The Rock.

Especially you Rocky... Rocky, Rocky, Rocky... You need to apologize to me. Right now!
What you did last week was uncalled for but you... you are a wise man aren't you Rocky, you think attacking me is going to make you stronger but you... you've messed with the wrong person! You believe you can act like a school boy bullying someone else? Who do you think you are?! You think all your talk will be the action? Ay, Ay, Ay that's where you... Rocky... you are wrong. Your talk and your actions will never, ever beat me. Right now I have this gold and on Sunday, I will walk out with it because if I don't... I will lea-

Del Rio is instantly cut off by The Rock.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
The Rock: WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH......WOAH!

The crowd comes alive as The Rock cuts Alberto Del Rio off. Del Rio seems furious over this.

Screen-shot-2011-02-15-at-6.28.30-PM-e1297816358710.png

The Rock: Alberto Del Rio, you want The Rock to apologize to you? Well, The Rock says this. The Rock says over his dead body because you see last week on WAR, The Rock came out here, face to face, with both of you and The Rock told the both of you exactly what The Rock was going to do. The Rock said he was going to take the CWF Title and whip both your monkey asses. Alberto Del Rio, something you don't really comprehend is that The Rock actually cares about your feelings. The Rock laid the smack down on your candy ass and let The Rock tell you something: The Rock enjoyed doing it. Just like The Rock is going to enjoy doing it one more time at Vengeance and just like The Rock is going to enjoy becoming the NEW CWF Champion.

The Rock has almost completely gotten the fans on his side here as he continues to rip into Del Rio.

The Rock: Alberto Del Rio, the fact of the matter is The Rock is The People's Champ and The Rock is The Great One. So Alberto Del Rio, what you have to ask yourself is this? Are you truly good enough to hang with The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment. Are you truly tough enough to beat The Rock? Alberto, you can come out here and say how you could have beaten Chris Jericho but the truth lies here. Truth is, Alberto Del Rio, Vince McMahon handed you a championship. A championship you never earned. So, The Rock is going to beat you to within an inch of your life and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are not a champion.

Alberto Del Rio is enraged over The Rock's comments here tonight. Christian seems amused.....until The Rock turns his attention to him.

The Rock: Christian, Captain Charisma. The Rock appreciates what you've done in this business. The Rock respects what you've accomplished. You see, unlike Del Rio, you earned your right to be called a contender. But Christian, make no mistake about it, The Rock will not hesitate to slap the taste right out of your mouth and lay your ass out with a Rock Bottom. If it means leaving with his hand raised high, The Rock would give his own granny a People's Elbow! Christian, The Rock respects you but at Vengeance, respect won't make a damn bit of difference to The Rock and, if need be, I will whip your Cap'n Crunch ass all over Los Angeles all the while they are chanting The Rock's name.....

The crowd begins chanting “ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!â€￾ as The Rock surveys the crowd a bit.

The_Rock_is_Back_BlazoMania.jpg

The Rock: Alberto Del Rio, Christian, The Rock wants to make something nice and perfectly clear. The Rock came to the CWF to electrify and whip ass like nobody's business and that's exactly what The Rock is going to do at Vengeance. And when it's all said and done, and the smoke has cleared and the dust has settled, and the grease in Alberto Del Rio's hair has dribbled to the mat, the only person that's going to be standing tall is going to be The Rock. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLALALALALALAL.....

The Rock is immediately cut off by Christian, which does not please The Rock

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand, with Hornswoggle by his side to a massive pop from the crowd. They both give high fives to those in the front row and Finlay steals Hornswoggle’s blow up shilleleagh and throws it to someone in the crowd. They enter the ring and both climb the turnbuckles and salute the crowd.

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and raises his arm in the air before walking over and grabs the mic and begins to speak

FINLAY: What a difference a week makes in wrestling. I lose a number one contenders match, then win the next week, and find myself in another number one contenders match at Vengeance for the CWF Heavyweight Championship.

Crowd cheers its approval.

Now people have been asking me all week whether I feel bitter about being put in this predicament. After all I already beat Cody Rhodes on War, and now I have to go through him again to get what I truly want. My answer to them was pretty straight forward. Nothing is ever handed to you on a plate in this business. After all, Cody Rhodes and I put on one hell of a match, and it really could have gone either way, so why not do it all over again. I’m not bitter, I’m simply going to go out there at Vengeance and do exactly what I did on War. I’m going to beat Cody Rhodes, and go on to take on the winner of the triple threat match for the CWF Heavyweight Championship.

Crowd cheers and acknowledges the triple threat match

Rhodes, before I say anything further, I need to address what happened after our match. A low-blow! Was that really necessary? After all, you’re supposed to be some big up and coming star and you’re resorting to hitting a man of my age in the balls. Unbelievable! And to top it all off you decide to leave me in the ring after hitting Cross-Rhodes on me. Really tough! I know you were pissed off because I beat you, but really, what did that prove? In my opinion, all you proved to me and to the rest of the CWF Universe is that you can only truly damage me outside of a match when I am not expecting it. And to me, after we had a great match against each other, I find it really sad. You had your career on the line and you went down for the three count, and seemingly had enough energy to do that to me AFTER the match. What does this business mean to you Cody? Absolutely nothing by the sounds of that.

Crowd roars its approval

The thing about you is, I’ve seen plenty of guys like you before, watched them come and go, they think there better than everyone and rather than taking the time to earn chances and shots, they think that they should just get everything hand given to them. You have no heart, and you proved that on War by having a good match, but you didn’t give your all because you just expected to win, expected to have it handed to you on a silver platter. And I’ve got to be honest, I don’t expect that to change at Vengeance. You will come into the match, fight hard for a little bit, but you will not be able to finish me off. And because you’re a small minded man with no real desire, I will beat you all over again. You see I’ve been doing this for nearly 50 years, and I leave it in the ring every week. If you want that shot for the title, you’re going to have to end my career, and unlike me, you don’t have the guts, balls or ability to do it.

Crowd cheers as Finlay waits for a response.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Jericho listens to this rap, and seems slightly pissed, although he tries his best not to show it. He seems to almost be half-angry, half-amused at Cena's little song, and decides to do something. He goes into his Jacket, over his new shirt (Which you can find for $19.99 at CWF.Com) and pulls out something both men are familiar with, the Intercontinental Championship. Jericho looks at his reflection in it and smiles at himself, before putting it over his shoulder and staring at Cena with a smile, who seems incensed.

Jericho:I'm guessing this is what you were looking for, right? Now before this goes where it should belong, I wanna straighten something out, Junior. Never, EEEEEEVER, make a crack at Canada again, or I will reposition your spine so far with the walls, your ass will begin to touch your face, although to be honest, I doubt they're that much different. So tell you what, I'll put this title where it should be.

Cena holds out his hand for it, but instead of Jericho handing it to him, he lays it out spread on the ground inbetween them in symbolic fashion. Cena reaches for it, but Jericho puts his almighty boot in front his hand before he can grab it and begins to waggle his finger at Cena.

001.jpg

Jericho:I don't think so, Assclown. That title goes nowhere until after Vengeance. I laid it out like that to show you something, and I know you're not exactly the best at that thinking thing, but you should be able to figure it out. Let me go over the basics with you, whoever wins the triple threat, gets the championship, ok? If you, I, or god forbid, Dolph Ziggler were to win, that makes them the Intercontinental Champion. So you see, for instance, you pin me...

The crowd directs heat in embers straight towards the ring, sickened by the thought of Jericho losing.

Jericho:Don't worry, my Jerichoholics, it's purely hypothetical. So you see Cena, by some god-given miracle, you manage to pin my awe-inspiring self, you would win, you see how that works? Good, now that class has finished, let's get down to business. You want to know why I apparently "stole" YOUR Intercontinental Championship?

Cena nods and tells Jericho that he most definetely would like to know.

Jericho:First off, it isn't YOUR championship, I've won this baby 9 times, I own this championship. You won it by defeating Kane, which isn't exactly that great of a feat within itself. You defended against the same guy, and that's great, you managed to beat the only man who dresses in a more ridiculous fashion.

Jericho pauses in his verbal manslaughter of Cena as the crowd cheers, resulting in Cena beginning to make totally obscene non-PG gestures towards them.

Jericho:So don't worry Cena, there is a bright side, you not only get to beat down on Dolph Ziggler, you get to do it alongside, and lose to, The Sexay Beast, the Ayatollah, of Rock and Rollah, CHRIS JERICH-

Cena, once again, interrupts Jericho.​

Status
Not open for further replies.