Could wrestling be a little less predictable?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Cena is a ring general, he isn't being carried by anybody.

Jericho says he is a great wrestler, HBK says he is a great wrestler. This is all I need to hear. Also, like to point out the fact that it is him barking out the spots during his matches.

If you don't realize that, than there is no point discussing this with you.

Oh would that be the same HBK and Jericho who still under contract to WWE and have been with the company for years, of course they would toe the company line. Watch Cena's matches with the likes of Angle and Edge, if you don't think those guys are carrying those matches, then you must be watching something different to me. I wouldn't say that Cena is terrible, like most others he has improved over the years, but the flaws in his game are there plain to see.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
OMFG!!! hide behind the company. Tow the line, Angle and Edge are betterer because. I know everything about wrestling and can tell when someone is a good worker, even if people who have worked with him say the exact opposite of what I say.

Smark or Mark? Pick one.

MaxmiguelAC

Reaction score
Can wrestling be a little less predictable? Maybe... Can WWE be a little less predictable? If they start taking more risks. Such as the recent Punk rant, I still can' believe WWE let Punk say what he said.

It would also be nice if WWE stop being so negative towards the word "Wrestling" being that it is in their name World WRESTLING Entertainment.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Can wrestling be a little less predictable? Maybe... Can WWE be a little less predictable? If they start taking more risks. Such as the recent Punk rant, I still can' believe WWE let Punk say what he said.

It would also be nice if WWE stop being so negative towards the word "Wrestling" being that it is in their name World WRESTLING Entertainment.

It isn't anymore. :D

Lucky

Reaction score
Haha, that's what I was going to add. WWE isn't World Wrestling Entertainment anymore, it's just WWE

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Ok I don't know how this hasn't been annoying anyone else maybe it's cause I've read four thread back to back with the bitching.

But...

Keith Deezy not gonna say who I think is wrong and who I think is right. I will say though that one of you is trolling the other. I'm not saying the two of you can disagree but shit guys I've just got done reading about 8 pages of basically the two of you arguing with one another. Which usually ends at some ridiculous point not even relevant to the thread.

Christ give it a rest

Now back on topic.
I think Slim is pretty accurate in his opinions of John Cena. I was much more impressed with him when he was new and I blame the WWE for it. As far as predictability I think they save the unpredictable stuff for ppv or big storylines as they should I still think that it's a safety thing anymore the WWE has guys working for them that don't know shit about wrestling and if it wasn't for the predictablility I could see someone getting hurt without people realizing it sure someone would but you'd want the cameraman to know so he can look away etc and so on

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Thanks for getting me in trouble with John deezy:lol:

By the way do you want to be the one to point out that he used the word write in the wrong context:canada:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

By the way do you want to be the one to point out that he used the word write in the wrong context:canada:

Give it a rest blueberry. You've been trying to troll me for almost 3 months, quite frankly it's boring.

You are not smarter than anyone, so stop trying to act like it. You giving out grammar lessons is just tragic, since you have the spelling skills of a 7 year old. Which I'm starting to think is your actual age.

John McHenry said:
Now back on topic.
I think Slim is pretty accurate in his opinions of John Cena. I was much more impressed with him when he was new and I blame the WWE for it. As far as predictability I think they save the unpredictable stuff for ppv or big storylines as they should I still think that it's a safety thing anymore the WWE has guys working for them that don't know shit about wrestling and if it wasn't for the predictablility I could see someone getting hurt without people realizing it sure someone would but you'd want the cameraman to know so he can look away etc and so on

People have to do this shit 150 days out of the year, some even more. Unpredictability would deplete the roster and they would be left scrambling all the time like TNA has had to do routinely.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Homey don't play that shit. You've never made a typo shut the fuck up you know your the one trolling and that's why you pointed out my error. Go cry to mommy or grandma you probably live in her basement.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Before the eventual "I know you are, but what am I" defense starts being thrown around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.