Control A Superstar - RAW (July 8th, 2013)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
CM Punk: "Before I got thrown out, you poked me in the eye! Even you would've lost after that. You know what? I hope RVD picks me in that 6-Man tag next week because you're going down."

Ambrose: OHH! Im so scarred! I poked you in the eye so what! Was I DQed? No you say? Well that proves that it was fair so go put your diaper on I think its nap time for CM Grumpy.

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ambrose: OHH! Im so scarred! I poked you in the eye so what! Was I DQed? No you say? Well that proves that it was fair so go put your diaper on I think its nap time for CM Grumpy.

CM Punk: "Just be ready, Ambrose."

CM Punk begins walking away.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
CM Punk: "Just be ready, Ambrose."

CM Punk begins walking away.

*Roman Reigns and Rollins attack, Punk fights them off, Ambrose attacks from behind knocking him down, He runs off leaving Rollins and Reigns down*

OOC: I use it a bit too much but trying to be realistic, Didnt want to bury you so you fought off 2 guys :/

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Roman Reigns and Rollins attack, Punk fights them off, Ambrose attacks from behind knocking him down, He runs off leaving Rollins and Reigns down*

OOC: I use it a bit too much but trying to be realistic, Didnt want to bury you so you fought off 2 guys :/

OOC - Alright, things are interesting with Punk & Ambrose. I'd like to keep doing this.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Damien Sandow walks by and overhears the rock. He stops walking and approaches him and the interviewer. *ahem* "Don't mind me, Rock it's just that I heard you going off on a tangent, and I I must say so myself, I will gladly accept your open challenge. I will conquer you in any type of match, and I also heard i shall select the stipulation? In that case, "rocky", i propose to you this. My proposal is a no disqualification match against the intellectual savior of the masses himself, Damien Sandow! Your loss to myself will be one of the first steps in educating the idiotic people who you claim to be the champion of. So, rock, do you accept my challenge?
(Rock) so damien you think you're good enough to go one on one with the great one? ok ok but first please tell you claim to be the saviour of the masses who are these masses the rock doesn't see them and also who are you saving them from? Who damien? The only person i can see they need saving from is you damien which means in fact that the rock is the intelectual saviour of the masses because the rock is the peoples champion so the answer to your question is yes the rock will accept your challenge yes the match will be no disqualification yes the rock will open a can of whoop arse and finally yes the rock is gunna take his size 12 boot and stick it straight up your candy arse! If you smell what the rock is cooking

Nick

Reaction score
(Rock) so damien you think you're good enough to go one on one with the great one? ok ok but first please tell you claim to be the saviour of the masses who are these masses the rock doesn't see them and also who are you saving them from? Who damien? The only person i can see they need saving from is you damien which means in fact that the rock is the intelectual saviour of the masses because the rock is the peoples champion so the answer to your question is yes the rock will accept your challenge yes the match will be no disqualification yes the rock will open a can of whoop arse and finally yes the rock is gunna take his size 12 boot and stick it straight up your candy arse! If you smell what the rock is cooking
Sandow scowls and as the rock is turned around, grabs a chair and goes for the hit on Rock, aimin straight for the head.

OOC: looking for a beat down similar to Sandows on Sheamus

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
(OOC) So, you guys post your post-match promos, and I'll have next week's RAW card up in a few days. Also Forrest who are your team mates gonna be? Since Punk is in a semi-rivalry with The Shield, and Orton got screwed in his tournament match against Ambrose, I'm guessing it's Punk and Orton?

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
(OOC) So, you guys post your post-match promos, and I'll have next week's RAW card up in a few days. Also Forrest who are your team mates gonna be? Since Punk is in a semi-rivalry with The Shield, and Orton got screwed in his tournament match against Ambrose, I'm guessing it's Punk and Orton?
*RVD is Backstage in his locker room, door locked, being interviewed by Joey Styles*
RVD: The Shield, I've picked my Men and you better prepare, I've sent my Men the Message, they should of Gotten it. Get ready cause on Monday, We Will take you down for Justice!
OOC- Yes, I Am.. Shannon_724 and Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan, Do Something in which you recieve a Message to team up for a 6 man tag match..

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
*RVD is Backstage in his locker room, door locked, being interviewed by Joey Styles*
RVD: The Shield, I've picked my Men and you better prepare, I've sent my Men the Message, they should of Gotten it. Get ready cause on Monday, We Will take you down for Justice!
OOC- Yes, I Am.. Shannon_724 and Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan, Do Something in which you recieve a Message to team up for a 6 man tag match..

*Randy is sitting in the locker room, checking his phone. He recieves a text from RVD asking him to team up with him to take on the Shield. Randy stares at the text for a couple of seconds, and then lets out an evil smile. *

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
*While stretching, CM Punk gets a text message on his phone from RVD. He asks if Punk would like to team up with him against The Shield. Punk gets a devilish smile before responding. He begins stretching once again.*