Control A Superstar - RAW (July 15th, 2013)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score

(Michael Cole) Welcome to Monday Night RAW!​

*John Laurinaitis comes out to major heat from the St. Louis crowd*​
(Johnny) My name is Mr. John Laurinaitis, and I am the excecutive vice president of talent relations, the the general manager of Monday Night RAW! *What?!* I have always said that I have the best intentions to entertain you, the WWE Universe! *What?!* So tonight, I am going to deliver. *What?!* Tonight, we will have 2 WWE Championship tournament matches! *What?!* In one match, the monster, Ryback, will face the South African Werewolf, Justin Gabriel! *Cheers* And in another, The Rock will face Yoshi Tatsu! *Cheers* Also tonight, the new United States Champion, Rob Van Dam *Huge pop*, will team up with the man who was poked in the eye by Dean Ambrose last week, CM Punk! *Mixed reaction, mostly boos* and the man who was screwed in his tournament match last week against Dean Ambrose, the viper, Randy Orton! *Hometown pop* to face The Shield! *boo* Thanks you, enjoy the night!​
Match 01 - WWE Championship Tournament 1st Round Match
Justin Gabriel vs. Ryback
Match 02 - Singles Match
Damien Sandow vs. Daniel Bryan
Match 03 - Singles Match
Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara
Rhodes vs. Seabs
Match 04 - WWE Championship Tournament 1st Round Match
The Rock vs. Yoshi Tatsu
tgill85 vs. @Suicide
Main Event - 6 Man Tag Team Match
United States Champion Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton & CM Punk vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns)
Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes​
- Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose​
Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton​
Ryback vs. Justin Gabriel​
The Rock vs. Yoshi Tatsu​
Titus O'Niel vs. Damien Sandow​
Sin Cara vs. Rob Van Dam​
CM Punk vs. ???​
??? vs. ???​

Here's this week's match card, aswell as the current WWE Championship tournament table. Will be updaqted over time. Results will be posted Monday Right, start cuttin' those promos!

Last edited:

Nick

Reaction score
OOC: yeah um whoever was the Rock I know we were in the middle of something but cuz I'm booked against D Bryan ill be cutting something new.

While backstage, Josh Matthews approaches Sandow.
Matthews: "Um, excuse me, Damien Sandow, could I have a moment of your time to ask you a few questions..?
Sandow: *sighs* "Yes, what do you desire from me you pathetic imbecile?
Mathews: Um... Well Ill just get back to asking... What are your thoughts on your loss in the United States Championship Battle Royal?
Sandow: My thoughts? You want to know my thoughts on my defeat? Ill tell you my thoughts you fool. I was eliminated by that hideous looking coward Daniel Bryan. I was performing excellently, I'm sure even a moron like yourself would know that Josh. Then he starts screaming "Yes" like that's all he can say and then, just as I was going for somebody, sneakily clotheslines me and I go over the top rope plummeting to the Ground. However, it appears I've been booked to face that repulsive goat faced Bryan. So, overall, you could say that I'm rather ireful after my defeat.
Matthews: Well that gets to my next question. Daniel Bryan. You're facing him on Raw... How do you think you'll beat him if he eliminated you?
Sandow: *takes a deep breath with an angry expression on his face* "I refuse to be disrespected by you, rubbing it in my face that he eliminated yourself. No comment. Rid yourself from my presence!"

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
OOC: yeah um whoever was the Rock I know we were in the middle of something but cuz I'm booked against D Bryan ill be cutting something new.

While backstage, Josh Matthews approaches Sandow.
Matthews: "Um, excuse me, Damien Sandow, could I have a moment of your time to ask you a few questions..?
Sandow: *sighs* "Yes, what do you desire from me you pathetic imbecile?
Mathews: Um... Well Ill just get back to asking... What are your thoughts on your loss in the United States Championship Battle Royal?
Sandow: My thoughts? You want to know my thoughts on my defeat? Ill tell you my thoughts you fool. I was eliminated by that hideous looking coward Daniel Bryan. I was performing excellently, I'm sure even a moron like yourself would know that Josh. Then he starts screaming "Yes" like that's all he can say and then, just as I was going for somebody, sneakily clotheslines me and I go over the top rope plummeting to the Ground. However, it appears I've been booked to face that repulsive goat faced Bryan. So, overall, you could say that I'm rather ireful after my defeat.
Matthews: Well that gets to my next question. Daniel Bryan. You're facing him on Raw... How do you think you'll beat him if he eliminated you?
Sandow: *takes a deep breath with an angry expression on his face* "I refuse to be disrespected by you, rubbing it in my face that he eliminated yourself. No comment. Rid yourself from my presence!"

(OOC) Yeah, I know, I'll be continuing the feud this week.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
(OOC) Wouldn't it be easier if we have a thread? I'll create it in a while.

(OOC) No, not really. I really don't see any point, if people can just cut promos the the current week's RAW thread, what's the point in making a separate thread for promos? I'd rather just keep it like this for now.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
(OOC) Wouldn't it be easier if we have a thread? I'll create it in a while.

(OOC) On second thoughts, I guess I could create a "Locker Room" or "Couch Area" or something, just for fun? In that thread you could just chat with fellow superstars (in character) but in this thread you cut proper promos etc. Shall I do that?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
(OOC) No, not really. I really don't see any point, if people can just cut promos the the current week's RAW thread, what's the point in making a separate thread for promos? I'd rather just keep it like this for now.
(OOC) I personally think it's better, it's easier to read the promos.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
(OOC) On second thoughts, I guess I could create a "Locker Room" or "Couch Area" or something, just for fun? In that thread you could just chat with fellow superstars (in character) but in this thread you cut proper promos etc. Shall I do that?
(OOC) That's a good idea, but I think we should have them for matches too, the reason is in my previous post.