Coming Soon 2011's Top 50 Wrestlers Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Confused! Basically this something I started this year on another forum, but obverisly we are too far into 2010 to do this year, but thought we could start it for next year.

Basically how it works is when you see a promotion live or on TV, rate each wrestler you see [either out of 5 or 10] and basically start compiling a table based on who has the most points, changing it throughout the year. At the end of the year present your top fifty and in a PowerSlam kind of way do a write up on each. So whose interested.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Right with us now being three days into the new year it is time to get this kicked off! I hope many of you will be intertested in playing. So once you have seen your first wrestling of 2011, wather it be tonight's Raw broadcast or an indie card, then basically rate the wrestlers you see, and start compiling a list, and when you see the same wrestler again, then just add to his or her scores. With a wide range of wrestling fans on here, we should hopefully be getting many different names and promotions popping up, and much to debate.

Enjoy.