CM Punk posts movie trailer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheZig

Reaction score
Around an hour or two ago CM Punk posted a teaser trailer for a new movie called Matrix ''In time'' which he will allegedly star in. I watched the video and it didn't seem legit to me, I looked around the depth of the interwebs and i heard no news of a new Matrix in the makings. So as any curious person would do i commented on the video saying i heard nothing about this supposed movie.

Ten minutes later i went to inspect the video comments being curious and i noticed the video had been taken down by the 'user'. So i went to inspect my history and the video was still on my viewed list. I decided to print screen the page and i thought i'd share it with you guys.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/cmpunkmoviesmall.png/

I also sent this into a wrestling news site which i have never done before but i found this quite interesting. So as anyone got any thoughts? My first thought was that Punk may have let something leak out but it seems unlikely, I actually don't know what to make of this.

Last edited:

rcoot93

Reaction score
As far as I can tell it dosen't exist, possible it's a WWE film project which he got told to be quiet about, but I think news would have leaked before now
probably just something he made for fun

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Punk is meant to be involved with a WWE Film project so this may be related to that. Don't seem them calling it the Matrix though as I would expect a lawsuit or two if they used that name in the title.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
God help us if WWE have got rights to do a Matrix sequel LOL. But tbh it will be interesting to see if Punk can act. I hope he does a better job than the awful Cena and HHH.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah cause the last two were brilliant...

He probably did it as a fan thing but then when the studios got word of it cause Punk is a known entity they requested it be removed threatening copyright.

rcoot93

Reaction score
Punk would be good in films but if it's a matrix rip off or sequal I wont be watching