Cm Punk and the WWE championship design

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheZig

Reaction score
So Money in the Bank has gone and for those of you who missed it CM Punk defeated John Cena to become the new WWE Champion. A few weeks back Punk claimed that if he won the title he would change the hideous design which got me quite intrigued.

Do you think Punk/WWE will live up to this proclamation? If so what do you think could be a suitable design? Personally i wouldn't mind seeing a variation of the former WWE/Undisputed title.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think this is a way for them to redesign the title yet again. It has been a long time since they redid the title for good and they have had the spinner belt design for quite a few years now. With Punk leaving with the title I can't see them getting around redesigning the title because they won't use a replica belt. I would also like to see something based on the Undisputed title because I really liked that design.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Should just bring back the golden eagle design they had during the Attitude Era, or the one HBK retired with, because those were the most beautiful titles in any venue imo. Better than boxings, better than the UFCs better than WCWs. Should just go back to those ones.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It will be interesting to see what happens with the title, only way to find out is on RAW.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
On RAW they used the stock image of the current title belt for the tournament images. With HHH now taking control I see him making his mark on RAW and unveiling a new title on RAW next week.