Christmas Wishlist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Sooo... This may be news to you, but it's December 1st. Christmas is only 24 days away! It's time to get in the holiday spirit. Let's talk about gifts.

What gifts are you guys hoping to get this year?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I need a new gaming mouse and I would love the WoW expansion for Shadowlands. I'll probably get both cause my mom is a WoW freak.

Reactions: Cam!

Shole

Reaction score
Man, I experienced USA Christmas last year and I am sad I won't be doing the same thing this year.
I want some good basketball shoes, that's about it for me.
And better internet :D

Reactions: Cam!

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
I really want a Sonic ice maker. And by Sonic ice, I mean the awesome nugget ice that you get at Sonic or Chick-Fil-A. Anyone got like $400-500 to spare?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well my mom "surprised" me with the WoW expansion, but it's weird to play without a gaming mouse. I keep pressing the side of my regular mouse as if it had buttons on it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
All 8 inches of this guy I like... oh wait, I shouldn't say that..