Christian Pulled From TNA HOF Ceremony?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
According to sources, WWE star Christian is no longer scheduled to appear for TNA the day before the Bound for Glory PPV at TNA's first ever Hall of Fame ceremony. Highlights of the ceremony, which will feature the induction of Sting, will air the following night on Spike TV.

Per the agreement between WWE and TNA to allow Ric Flair to appear at both the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame and Wrestlemania 28, Christian was originally scheduled to make two appearances for TNA. He appeared at the Slammiversary PPV back in June and it was made very clear at the time that he didn't want to be there.

Christian remains out recovering from recent surgery on his shoulder.

Doesn't surprise me much since Luger's inducting Sting, I can't see why Christian was needed at all.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Damn no ONE MORE appearance from Christian Cage. Don't blame Christian though for not wanting to go back, he must look at it now and just shake his head.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Fair enough if Christian doesn't want to do it but I wonder what compensation WWE will need to give TNA in place of him. Maybe they will have to pay them $XXX amount in return since they didn't give everything that they were supposed to as part of the deal.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
This doesn't seem like a big deal at all. Christian has better things to do than this.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
TNA more than likely put a compensation statement in the contract if Christian wasn't going to be available or couldn't be used for one or both of the appearances. More than likely being paid.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't understand why he has such hate towards TNA, unless it was made public and shit. I haven't read anything about Christian not being happy with TNA, especially considering he was their World Champion. But oh well, I don't think this will bother him too much.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Feel bad for Christian as he's basically dropped a title and got pulled from TV for nothing.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't understand why he has such hate towards TNA, unless it was made public and shit. I haven't read anything about Christian not being happy with TNA, especially considering he was their World Champion. But oh well, I don't think this will bother him too much.

He might just be over his time with TNA. He is signed with WWE so he probably wants to do well there and not have to worry about a company that he worked for years ago.

TheZig

Reaction score

I think its due to the fact nobody in the company gets to work another promotions show let alone on live TV, I think Christian see's that it will hurt his status in WWE which I think is a pretty fair conclusion the way his run went after he appeared at Slammiversary.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I still say its a bullshit story that Christian was depushed because he appeared on TNA. It was part of an agreement between the two companies and Christian didn't even want to do it.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Christian has got better things to do, than to appear at that indy show.