Fastlane Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles... If AJ don't win...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I am guessing this will be a match at Fastlane. With that being said, I think a loss would look bad, specially against a part timer. No offense to Y2J but since he has been part-timing-it, I don't take his matches as seriously and if AJ were to lose to him... I would be severely disappointed in the WWE.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Y2J puts everyone over, so no problem here. Styles wins.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Aj will win. Chris Jericho always jobs nowadays. He's the type of dude that puts others over.

He is Ziggler with a flashier coat. :smirk2:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I think he may lose now actually. lol

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Can't see Y2J winning. The only other possibility I see besides Aj winning is a double count out and them settling it at Wm32. But even that seems unlikely

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Only reason AJ lost their second match on SD is for their FL match to be their rubber match. It'd have been better if they saved their match for Fast Lane, but you know, gotta be 50/50.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Wouldn't make sense for AJ to lose, unless they're gonna end this feud in another Pay-Per-View in a bigger match setting.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
It is going to carry over to WM where AJ wins.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It is going to carry over to WM where AJ wins.

Oh, boy. Talk about stretching things out when they don't need to. At least in my opinion.

AJ Styles losing at FL makes no sense to me. Then again, words like logic and WWE don't always go together in the same sentence.

I mean, I wouldn't have AJ lose his first feud. I'd get it if Y2J won at FL while defending the IC title or something, and then lost to AJ at WM, but this is a rubber match.

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Oh, boy. Talk about stretching things out when they don't need to. At least in my opinion.

AJ Styles losing at FL makes no sense to me. Then again, words like logic and WWE don't always go together in the same sentence.

I mean, I wouldn't have AJ lose his first feud. I'd get it if Y2J won at FL while defending the IC title or something, and then lost to AJ at WM, but this is a rubber match.

I think he will lose, and Y2J does a heel turn, and then at WM we will finally see all of AJ's move in ring.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Was thinking that they'd go with a U.S title ladder match, but it'd be easier to just do another IC one. Owens, Ziggler, Styles, Jericho, maybe Zayn, Breeze. Styles could move onto Owens after he beats Jericho, and Ziggler & Y2J pop in like bitter ex-life partners. Build on that. With the way the U.S title is going it'll probably be on the WM Kick Off.:haha:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Was thinking that they'd go with a U.S title ladder match, but it'd be easier to just do another IC one. Owens, Ziggler, Styles, Jericho, maybe Zayn, Breeze. Styles could move onto Owens after he beats Jericho, and Ziggler & Y2J pop in like bitter ex-life partners. Build on that. With the way the U.S title is going it'll probably be on the WM Kick Off.:haha:

I honestly forgot about that belt lol