Chris Jericho and Georges 'Rush' St. Pierre

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
GSP11.png

Jericho2.png

Tried my new style of using C4D's here. Rate/Hate as usual. Also, I apologize for not being as active as usual on this forum, I've been hanging out with my friends for the best few days :cool:

OJR

Reaction score
I really like the top one. I know Georges St. Pierre is a fighter, but I have no idea what he looks like, so from a purely neutral position, it's awesome. The C4D makes his arms look like they're on fire, and as if he's delivering some biblical message, which adds a new layer to it, so well done there Mr Nikers.

I'm not as fussy on the Chris Jericho sig. I think the C4D over his body is just too bright, and the BG is also not my favourite. Good effort anyway Dademo.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The Georges St. Pierre sig is great, it looks like he is the second of Jesus in that sig with the way the light is positioned and because of the picture that you selected. You have a knack of selecting really good main pictures for your sigs. I really like the background as well.

Like OJR said, it is just too bright over his body, it needs to be toned down a bit or maybe directed to the outer sections of the sig.

Dademo

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback guys. Yeah it is too bright, but that was the point of it. I wanted it to look like Jericho was strong and had a lot of power, and he looked warped inside a meteor in someway. But thanks for feedback guys.