Chris Brown Done Apologizing for Rihanna Assault

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NooDLE

Reaction score
Thats pretty good. The effects are nice, the blending is pretty good, and I like the background. THe real problem is the text, looks ugly.. play around with that and it will look alt better. Other than that, its nice.

reddragonnf

Reaction score
the main PSD is ment to blend in better the text had me stumped so I took what he has on the entrance vid

Reaction score
If it's mean't to blend in together then don't use blur, w/ the lasso tool, make a selection around the psd, SELECT > FEATHER > 0.5 or 1.0 radius > Okay then Select > Invert > Okay and the DELETE and it'll blend it in better

Kairi

Reaction score
source:

http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/chris-brown-says-he-s-done-apologizing-for-1005064112.story#/column/the-juice/chris-brown-says-he-s-done-apologizing-for-1005064112.story

"
Chris Brown is done apologizing for assaulting Rihanna, the R&B singer says in a new interview.

"People are always gonna talk. But I'm in a positive place," Brown told the New York Post's Page Six Magazine in its latest issue, out tomorrow. "I consider myself a grown-ass man. And at the end of the day, if I walk around apologizing to everybody, I'm gonna look like a damn fool." "

----

i'm glad, now everyone else (media) who always tries to bring it up needs to move on too.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Whether he likes it or not it's gonna keep being brought up esp since it's still to this day not 100% clear what happened and why.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
i'm glad, now everyone else (media) who always tries to bring it up needs to move on too.

wat

Any man that can do that to a woman and be in "happy place" afterwards belongs in an institution, not in the spotlight. Chris Brown's career should be over, but stupid Nopes will forgive him and he'll continue to make money and be famous. He's a piece of shit of a man and he belongs in jail.

Kairi

Reaction score

wat

Any man that can do that to a woman and be in "happy place" afterwards belongs in an institution, not in the spotlight. Chris Brown's career should be over, but stupid Nopes will forgive him and he'll continue to make money and be famous. He's a piece of shit of a man and he belongs in jail.

i'm saying i'm glad he's done apologizing for it, as the media drags it up enough. also not knowing what one hundred percent happened i can't say that chris is right or wrong, so i'm not passing judgement on him cause i don't have all the facts.

SAL

Reaction score
Who the fuck gives a shit about this fucking shitkicking asshole?

AF.

Reaction score
Shit person, good music. Bit like Kanye.

Kairi

Reaction score
Convicted felon Fist Brown's outburst earlier this week after his Good Morning America interview likely cost him his publicist, Tammy Brook. She reportedly left Brown in the dust shortly after the GMA meltdown. Honestly at this point, who would want to be Brown's publicist?

According to the New York Post's "
Page Six," Fist Brown's spokeswoman decided she "will no longer represent him." Though no official reason was given, one would assume it's because she has a volatile client with some serious anger management issues. The Post says Brook "couldn't be reached for comment" on the matter, likely because she was out somewhere, blowing off some steam of her own. Tammy Brook works for the mega-<ACRONYM title="Google Page Ranking">PR</ACRONYM> company FYI Public Relations. Chances are good she'll have plenty of non-window smashing clients to work with in the years to come.<!-- / message -->

Kairi

Reaction score
ABC has no hard feeling towards Chris Brown over his tantrum at “Good Morning America” backstage. Robin Roberts has invited him back to her show, and now latest rumor says producers plan an interview that will reunite him with ex-girlfriend Rihanna.

Sources at the network tell E! Online that producers want to “milk this event for everything its worth.” Asked if Chris and Rihanna’s reunion would be made a reality show, a top-level ABC insider says, “No, that would never happen here. What’s far more likely is orchestrating Chris Brown talking to Rihanna for the first time.”

Robin, who offended Chris with her questions about his 2009 assault of Rihanna, reportedly will interview the former couple if such gig ever takes place. On why Robin is the chosen one, the source claims to the site, “It’s all about the ratings. At all other costs.”

Kairi

Reaction score
chris-brown-brown-e1301239334843.jpg

woo, he went back darker hair, thank god

Kairi

Reaction score
Teyana Taylor has been named as a suspect in a girl-on-girl fight that erupted after another female made remarks about Chris Brown.

Law enforcement officials tell TMZ that the 20-year-old singer was at a Burbank recording studio on Saturday night when another woman said something about Teyana’s friend Brown that set her off.

The one-time “My Super Sweet 16” star allegedly got upset and punched the other girl in the face several times, knocking her to the ground. She then proceeded to kick her in the stomach and head with her boots. The victim was left with scrapes and swelling on her face.

By the time police were called, Teyana had already left the scene. Officers are still investigating the incident and are interested in speaking with Teyana, but no charges have been filed against her at this time.