• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paulie G

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.mlsisland.com

Do you think Bobby will ever clash with Brock? I got the opportunity to talk to Bobby about this and he said he wants to match up with Brock if he get's the opportunity he will do it.

What do you think? Bobby or Brock?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WWE logic says Brock.
Everyone else says Bobby.

I think we are all sick of hearing about Brock holding a title and not even doing anything.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Bobby would win, but i don't want him to be the guy to dethrone Brock.. Much rather Seth or Braun..

Bobby vs. Brock doesn't sound that intriguing to me.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I would win. I would destroy both of them.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I can't who win between the two, but I can tell you who would lose in the end and that would be the WWE fans.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
27/3 = 9 which means I got 9/10 chance of beating them. I agree.
But what if you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Do your chances of winning drastically go down?

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Lashley should win if they hadn't killed his momentum with that sisters story with Sami. Plus if he didn't beat Super Cena 11 years ago, he probably won't beat Barrrrrrack Lesnar

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Oh then I would get murdered.
See you have a 8 1/3 chance of winning. But if it was me I have 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning because Kurt Angle knows he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try. See here Reag the numbera don't lie and they spell 171545732 for you at Sacrifice

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
No idea really. I suppose if Brock doesn't sign a long term deal and the match occurs, probably Lashley. If not, I assume Brock.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think that they will. Will it be for the title? Prob not at this point since it seems Roman will prob beat Bobby at extreme rules.

There’s too many things happening right now, so it’s hard to tell. Brock not showing up for summerslam, which I still think is a work, braun wine MITB, Roman is still
Being pushed seemingly to the top, Bobby is being pushed to the top, Seth is already at the top with the IC title picture and could easily transition to UT, Drew could easily betray dolph, even though it seems early, I could see drew betraying him and wanting the IC title already and then move to UT.

What I think will happen is Roman vs Brock, but most likely it’ll become a triple threat match because of braun. Odds are Roman will eat the pin from braun.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It's unrealistic for Brock to lose against anyone on the roster. Too far fetched for me. Brock losing a fight...yh and pigs can fly.