Breaking News: Kharma out 9+ months

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lucky

Reaction score
It should also be interesting to see her cut a promo seeing as how she's yet to even speak in the WWE. I'd be really pissed off if I was Vince or Trips and gave her this big of a buildup and for her to take "This" opportunity to have a child. Gotta think it was a mistake, but COME ON.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, she can't help being pregnant. WWE badly screwed up her debut, by waiting so long to do it and then have her do stupid diva smashing crap for 4 weeks. Like I said, don't expect her back.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You can't help being pregnant?

Ummmm.......Yes you can. Simple thing called a prophylactic or condom would've helped.

It would also be stupid if WWE released her after signing her and building her up for nothing. They have to get their monies worth out of her and they can afford to wait it out. Not like they are going anywhere.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
She obviously wanted to be pregnant, so in affect it's not her fault. I dunno but after her climatic build up i just dont see her making a bit impact when she comes back.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
She obviously wanted to be pregnant, so in affect it's not her fault. I dunno but after her climatic build up i just dont see her making a bit impact when she comes back.

If she wanted to get pregnant it was her fault. There are simple things that one can do to make sure one doesn't end up being preggers there young Prodigy. Allow me to tell you about the birds and the bees........nah, it's the internet. Should be able to find sites that offer demonstrations of the human reproductive process. Or the best part of it.

And when she comes back, it's not hard for her to have another major impact. She is a giant by Diva standards, she has a unique look that already put her head and shoulders above the rest. And her style is intense and powerful. Wouldn't be hard to put her back into the monster role.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The timing of the whole thing is just poor on her behalf, it would have been better if it had happened before WWE spent all that time building her up on the shows with the videos and with her attacking the Divas.

I thought that she had been used well so far since it has been a textbook example of how to book a monster heel. I was really looking forward to her first match but I guess I will have to wait at least a year for that. Be interesting to hear her speak on RAW to see how she is written out of the show.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
But you can't expect someone not to get pregnant just because they have a job with WWE, if she and her partner were at that point when they felt it was time to have a baby, then that is their right, plus we don't know the full details, like if she became pregnanat on purpose.

Trouble is Troy she has not yet got in the position where she can be called a major part of the roster, therefore I don't know how secure her future is.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I just think that when you get your dream job you would take all precautions to not let something like this happen because it would take you away from the job for so long and it is before you have become a major star. Like you said though we don't know all the details.

WWE were after her for a few years and I assume she would be on a multi-year contract so I think WWE will wait and keep her on the payroll.