Bow Down... The Master is Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Seabs said:
About 7 I reckon.

Was that just another of your idiotic insults directed towards me or just another pathetic attempt to make yourself look equal to me in terms of class?

Either way it didnt work. You do realize that if im 7 then you are still a fetus inside your DADDY's womb, right?

Crayo said:
More on topic why ain't you dropping your pipebombs in the wrestling sections yet?

Im not exactly interested in this website. I came back because seabs and some others begged me. Im active other more sophisticated wrestling forums with more users.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:haha: Hackers Forum has an IQ of 2 at highest. You 7 year old child. Would you like a bottle?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
And you claim to be smart yet you can't even read the language you're requesting for? Wow, you are one dumb mother fucker :haha: you're mom must be ashamed.....oh wait, you don't have one. :haha:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
hey welcome to the forum!

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Farooq said:
And you claim to be smart yet you can't even read the language you're requesting for? Wow, you are one dumb mother fucker :haha: you're mom must be ashamed.....oh wait, you don't have one. :haha:

I asked for English not some African Tribal Language :haha:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
[img=250x200]http://i.imgur.com/jUcM8.jpg[/img]

SO FUCKING HOT

Reactions: Donald Trump_

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
TheSexyPedo said:
Was that just another of your idiotic insults directed towards me or just another pathetic attempt to make yourself look equal to me in terms of class?

Either way it didnt work. You do realize that if im 7 then you are still a fetus inside your DADDY's womb,

It was the use of sarcasm, highlighting your immature persona on here. I'm sure you'll catch up one day Senior. Just a bonus note, you claim to be 21, correct? If so that renders me 3 years younger than you. So your comparison is now invalid, even from a sarcastic standpoint. Finally I understand your lack of experience with Females, beyond the deformed collection of cells known as Mamma Jeebak has given you, the unwashed Royal a contorted view of the anatomy of the fairer sex, no not your prized cow Daisy. It is indeed the females who carry the fetus within the womb. No doubt you'll act as though your ignorant comment was intended to be read in a sarcastic tone. However we have already declared you to have little to no understanding of how that works. You're welcome.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thats what happens when your culture approves of your mother being your first sexual experience. Congrats Jeebak, your brotherdad should be very impressed with the manchild you are turning out to be. Money cant buy you happiness, but you will keep searching for a 12 year old wife, and im sure your money will buy you the girl a sexypedo would be interested in. Wisconsin > wherever you are from Jeebak, because hierarchies are a joke, and have been dead for decades where im from. Here you have to earn success, not borrow others money.

Reactions: Farooq

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It was the use of sarcasm, highlighting your immature persona on here. I'm sure you'll catch up one day Senior. Just a bonus note, you claim to be 21, correct? If so that renders me 3 years younger than you. So your comparison is now invalid, even from a sarcastic standpoint. Finally I understand your lack of experience with Females, beyond the deformed collection of cells known as Mamma Jeebak has given you, the unwashed Royal a contorted view of the anatomy of the fairer sex, no not your prized cow Daisy. It is indeed the females who carry the fetus within the womb. No doubt you'll act as though your ignorant comment was intended to be read in a sarcastic tone. However we have already declared you to have little to no understanding of how that works. You're welcome.

Excuse me but i thought this was wweforums.net not Geek.net

Eitherway, your dad even made it to wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_pregnancy

Your whole theory invalidated, your anus raped, and your social status shattered. What have you got left?

AidsJohnson said:
Thats what happens when your culture approves of your mother being your first sexual experience. Congrats Jeebak, your brotherdad should be very impressed with the manchild you are turning out to be. Money cant buy you happiness, but you will keep searching for a 12 year old wife, and im sure your money will buy you the girl a sexypedo would be interested in. Wisconsin > wherever you are from Jeebak, because hierarchies are a joke, and have been dead for decades where im from. Here you have to earn success, not borrow others money.

Someone from Wisconsin doesnt have the right to talk about culture :haha:

Earning is for slaves, peasants, commoners. You are saying that coz you are poor. The rich doesnt earn anything, they simply take it.