Bo Dallas' Debut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So Tuesday's recording and Friday's taping of SmackDown displayed the debut of Bo Dallas on the main roster.

What'd you all think of it?

^Sorry for the less than mediocre quality it was like the full segment one I found on short notice.

Given the gimmick of his character I thought it was pretty solid, although the match wasn't the longest it was a nice match-up putting him against Sin Cara for his debut.

The match itself wasn't one-sided and let Hunicara show his stuff off a little bit before Bo's debut ended with a victory.​

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Pretty well executed. Guy has a lot of charisma and is good in the ring.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lmfao dude wears white fucking tighties? Genius.

Hunico does Sin Cara better than that idiot did e'ery day. [HASHTAG]#PushHunico[/HASHTAG].

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lmfao dude wears white fucking tighties? Genius.

Hunico does Sin Cara better than that idiot did e'ery day. [HASHTAG]#PushHunico[/HASHTAG].
Yeah lol Whitey Tightites fa sho.

I'd like to see Hunico back as Hunico but not sure if they can just up and do that at the moment haha.

lol if he shits or pisses himself in the ring
Bahaha if that happens, it will be one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile (chick playing football wearing white pants and had her period mid game; needless to say there was a nice obvious red spot (really gross, but still hella funny).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah lol Whitey Tightites fa sho.

I'd like to see Hunico back as Hunico but not sure if they can just up and do that at the moment haha.

Bahaha if that happens, it will be one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile (chick playing football wearing white pants and had her period mid game; needless to say there was a nice obvious red spot (really gross, but still hella funny).
I'd like a reboot for Huni. Camacho is shit (great look) and the character is the racist shit we all have. However why WWE has him be cara is so far beyond me.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
It was a good debut.. the running bulldog off the ropes finisher was a little disappointing though... I never watched him in NXT, does he have an actual finisher?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It was a good debut.. the running bulldog off the ropes finisher was a little disappointing though... I never watched him in NXT, does he have an actual finisher?
Spear and DDT mixed with the SPringboard Bulldog, he's used all three pretty recently.
I can see them working on a better finisher here within a few months prlly.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Spear and DDT mixed with the SPringboard Bulldog, he's used all three pretty recently.
I can see them working on a better finisher here within a few months prlly.

Yeah, they need to give him an actual finisher... the crowd seemed confused that he won on what would normally be just a regular move for a lot of other superstars lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, they need to give him an actual finisher... the crowd seemed confused that he won on what would normally be just a regular move for a lot of other superstars lol

Yeah that's honestly one of the bigger reasons I wanted to see Zayn or Neville up first, they each have their finisher down.. wish Neville had a more intense character :(.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yeah that's honestly one of the bigger reasons I wanted to see Zayn or Neville up first, they each have their finisher down.. wish Neville had a more intense character :(.

I have only seen Zayn in the Cesaro/Zayn match at ArRival and I was impressed. But I'm giving Dallas a chance... something I rarely do for new wrestlers lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I have only seen Zayn in the Cesaro/Zayn match at ArRival and I was impressed. But I'm giving Dallas a chance... something I rarely do for new wrestlers lol
I'm looking at some NXT matches of his real quick (just the endings rather) and while his finishers are pretty standard (DDT, Springboard Bulldog, Spear) he does have some viciousness that goes with them for the most part, sometimes he makes those bulldogs like they're packing some force; same with the DDT, Spear and Belly-to-belly Suplex he used to use as well. If they can find a solid finisher for him to make look good and with that Bo-Liever Gimmick he has going I can see him sticking around for quite some time.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This new theme is growing on me, but he really needs "Anything" back.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
However why WWE has him be cara is so far beyond me.

Well....he is the one who created the gimmick down in AAA, back when it was known as Mistico.

The fact that the "original Sin Cara" was given the Mistico gimmick when he left AAA and now Hunico has the Sin Cara gimmick just makes some poetic sense to me.

To the OP, I thought Bo's debut was terrific. It was a good match. The fans don't know how to take it really at this point, but that's the idea at this time. So, it worked.

wk

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, they found a way to immediately translate the "heel who thinks he's a face" dynamic into the main roster, and I have to say, it was actually alright.