Black Ops 2 trailer stars villain Raul Menendez

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
2903463205.png

Treyarch has released a new trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 featuring villain Raul Menendez.

According to the blurb: "Raul Menendez is idolized as the Messiah of the 99%, yet underneath the surface lurks an insidious mastermind hell bent on global insurrection."

Sounds like a lovely chap.

[video=youtube;KQv90T800kw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQv90T800kw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Source: News: Black Ops 2 trailer stars villain Raul Menendez - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Looks kinda cool and finally something different. Will prob be getting Black Ops 2. I liked the first Black Ops. It had a great campaign, and this trailer proves that BO2's campaign will be good. I want Multiplayer reveal though.

Guano

Reaction score
There was something about Black Ops that seemed 'mediocre' to me. The campaign was alright, it was nothing special or at least that's what I thought. The online was awful and could have been a lot better then what it was, which is something I really hope they improve in Black Ops 2. So, I'm looking forward to seeing what Black Ops 2 has to offer over the first installment.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
Looks good . Will defenitly buy it , since the only games which interest me are FPS . The Campaign looks interesting .

Lewb

Reaction score
Got back into MW3 multiplayer with my friend the last few weeks, working up the prestiges. Gunna pre-order this pretty soon. The video looks pretty cool. The campaign always provides a nice distraction to the multiplayer (which is probably the opposite to how it should be but mehhh)

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I didn't mind the first Black Ops multiplayer. Although I was doing pretty damn good when I first started playing it. Haven't seen scores like those since!

This game looks amazing, and I can't wait to get it!