Big Show - Arrive. Destroy. Leave.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Got inspired by a few comments in raw discussion, know Chriss made one of them and had an idea for a sig so here goes.

show.jpg

Hate/Rate/Comments

The_King

Reaction score
Another one that's just okay for me.
Personally, I find brown a really hard color to pull off because it's not a very attractive color, and I think that's the main problem with this piece- the brown heavy background just isn't appealing. Render doesn't flow that well, and the text is too prominent and requires some sort of stroke to make it pop.
6.5/10.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Not digging the font or background, but the idea is a good one.

5/10

Guano

Reaction score
You need to work on blending Big Show into the background, because I can clearly tell that Big Show was originally from a white background image. It also wouldn't hurt to remove the white background surrounding Big Show because it looks unfinished and unpolished. The background could be better, but it's not that bad, it's certainly not the worst I've seen. The text needs to be a little more appealing to the eyes, because it seems plain, so maybe change the colour of the text and maybe add a border or something around the text to make it standout a little more. Overall, it's not your best work, I'd rate this a solid 4.5/10. I know you can do better then this Doink, because I've seen you do better.