Big Names Returning For Tonight' RAW ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan, Shane McMahon, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are expected to return. Just read online...

If they are indeed showing up, I would love to see shane and taker face to face confrontation

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bryan is showing up already? I wonder why, does he have some involvement in the cell match as one of the under-appreciated guys Shane mentioned? Or is he here to put Roman over again :haha:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, it's a no-brainer that those 4 lads will be appearing tonight, they have their WM matches to hype.

Not sure what DB will be doing, though. Could be Brie and Lana stuff.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bryan is showing up already? I wonder why, does he have some involvement in the cell match as one of the under-appreciated guys Shane mentioned? Or is he here to put Roman over again :haha:
Rumor is he's involved in the Brie/Lana angle for Mania.

Reactions: Joseph86

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
That makes more sense, wait is Rusev still with Lana? If so it's GOAT vs Brute. I'm in.
Bryan isn't going to wrestle. He's legitimately retired. And yes Rusev is still with Lana. They are getting married some time this summer

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bryan isn't going to wrestle. He's legitimately retired. And yes Rusev is still with Lana. They are getting married some time this summer
I meant from a managerial point of view, you'll end up with Rusev feuding with Bryan if they're each in their partners corner.

Sorry thought it was a given that everyone knew Bryan wasn't working again.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well I also hope the rock and stone Cold show up. This will help the hype and mania build.