Better than Wrestlingforum.com?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Yeah, I made an account on there too. Majority seems to the idiotic, hateful fans who can't back up what they say. Ignorance isn't bliss in this case.

Anyway, if you're looking for pictures of Divas, I currently use this website for pictures of all the wrestlers and they update it everyday with pictures. They're all .png's though, so there isn't any background to the picture, just a picture of the wrestler themselves. I find it quite useful.

:smug:

Yeah, that is thing I don't want be part of the hatred fans. That is beneath my character in and out. Aye. PSD. I also have a account on there with same user name. That is stuff I use for my banners and art work. They are very useful.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
blackterminator said:
Yeah, that is thing I don't want be part of the hatred fans. That is beneath my character in and out. Aye. PSD. I also have a account on there with same user name. That is stuff I use for my banners and art work. They are very useful.

Oh sweet! You use it too!

I've been trying to come up with good poster ideas to advertise this forum since we really do need more people on here. I'm trying to design the posters real carefully to try and get the interests of different types of audiences. It's been quite hard.
:sad:

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Oh sweet! You use it too!

I've been trying to come up with good poster ideas to advertise this forum since we really do need more people on here. I'm trying to design the posters real carefully to try and get the interests of different types of audiences. It's been quite hard.
:sad:

Yeah, I have been using PSD's since last summer. Great history. Suck at rendering though. But I made my own avatar on their. I don't like there basic ones. I could make you one as well.

Yeah, that would be very challenging to do. I might have a idea. Why don't you make a poster with some of the mid, main and diva carders. That way everyone wins in that category. We do need more posters here, I do agree with. Don't be sad, I know you are doing a good job so far. :eek:tunga:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
blackterminator said:
Yeah, I have been using PSD's since last summer. Great history. Suck at rendering though. But I made my own avatar on their. I don't like there basic ones. I could make you one as well.

Yeah, that would be very challenging to do. I might have a idea. Why don't you make a poster with some of the mid, main and diva carders. That way everyone wins in that category. We do need more posters here, I do agree with. Don't be sad, I know you are doing a good job so far. :eek:tunga:

D'aww, thanks, but we shall see. My patience has been dwindling drastically nowadays.
:upset:

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
D'aww, thanks, but we shall see. My patience has been dwindling drastically nowadays.
:upset:

I been there on dwindling patience days. You will get through it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :why: Is there a doctor in the forum? Danielson , CPR, stat!

I'LL SAVE HER
51121cce5c3adaa2f88978f5f664c688.jpg

Reactions: GrammarNazi82