Better than Wrestlingforum.com?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
This is the best wrestling forum on the interwebs all others are irrelevant. Welcome :eek:tunga:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Lady Deathbane said:
Hello! :) I'm a new member that signed up just a few minutes ago. I've had a WWE obsession for awhile and I've only been releasing my obsession on Tumblr. I've been looking somewhere else since Tumblr doesn't have a very huge fanbase. I signed up with wrestlingforum.com earlier today and was going through some threads and most fans on there are rather nasty and was hoping this is a friendlier place, maybe? :)

P.S. I immediately fell in love with the emoticons on here, omg. :eek:tunga:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAI! :)) Another Tumblr gal! :)) (This is totally from my ad in the WWE thread. HA!) WELCOME! :)) WWE FEELZ FTW!

What's your Tumblr? Imma follow you!

EDIT: YOU'RE A FILIPINA TOOOOO! YESSSSSS

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
This forum against wrestling forum is like quality > quantity. Also this forum looks better.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jesus so many smileys in this thread lol.

Welcome to the forum, I actually made this forum to give a much friendlier rival to those other wrestling forums around. All of them consist of plain ugly designs and a lot of haters, something which I hate.

I hope you stick around, and since there's a lot of smileys I may as well add one more: :smug:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
dethfvk said:
Fine. Just for you.. :smug:

Your only stopping because you decided on one you like :sad:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Rain said:
Other than Zach and a few others, everyone's friendly here. Nothing to be afraid of, we won't bite. Unless you ask, then many of us would be happy to oblige.

Wtf rain I'm a nice kid

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Zach said:
Wrestling forum is a lot better than this place, trust me

Doesn't surprise me that you think that.

This place > them and it's not even close. They have a few genuinely awesome posters, but the majority of their threads are just filled with horrible mark battles which are incredibly tedious. This place is much friendlier and I think the fact that I've managed to go 6000 posts without warning here, yet managed to get a 2 warnings and a ban from there in 300 speaks volumes.

Welcome, and for your own sake, stick around here :burns:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Doesn't surprise me that you think that.

This place > them and it's not even close. They have a few genuinely awesome posters, but the majority of their threads are just filled with horrible mark battles which are incredibly tedious. This place is much friendlier and I think the fact that I've managed to go 6000 posts without warning here, yet managed to get a 2 warnings and a ban from there in 300 speaks volumes.

Welcome, and for your own sake, stick around here :burns:

You don't get my sarcasm I've never even been on wrestling forums.........