BCW: British Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
British Championship Wrestling

British Championship Wrestling offers fans some of the best wrestling in the world along with the best wrestler from various countries in one location. Every Saturday night on BBC 2, BCW Unlimited shows some of the best live wrestling to grace the earth and it's all free.

Nigel McGuinness wished to run his own company, leaving ROH and finding an unlikely sponsor in his home country. Together, The Mystery Co-Owner and McGuinness created BCW, a place where wrestlers can show their skills off. The Influence of the Co-Owner was great enough that BCW could secure a Deal with the BBC, running shows on BBC 2 and PPV's on BBC one, with a view of their main show moving to BBC one should they gain the necessary viewers.

Roster:
ACH
Alex Shelly
AR Fox
Chuck Taylor
Chris Sabin
Davey Boy Smith Jr
Dave Rayne
Jay Briscoe
Johnny Gargano
Jimmy Havoc
Kevin Steen
Kenny Omega
Kushida
Kris Travis
Mark Briscoe
Martin Kirby
Matt Jackson
Matt Sydal
Mikey Nichols
Nick Jackson
Prince Devitt
Rampage Brown
Ricochet
Rich Swann
Shane Haste
Roderick Strong
T-Bone
Tyler Black
Zack Sabre Jr.

Tag Teams:

TMDK:
Shane Haste
Mike Nichols

Project EGO:
Kris Travis
Martin Kirby

Inner city Machine guns:
Ricochet
Rich Swann

African American Wolves:
ACH
AR Fox

Briscoe Brothers:

Jay Briscoe
Mark Briscoe

The Young Bucks:
Matt and Nick Jackson.

Time Splitters:
Alex Shelly
Kushida

Team Single:
T-Bone
Rampage Brown

Stables:

None as of yet

Titles:

BCW Championship: Vacant

BCW Adrenaline Championship: Vacant

BCW Tag Team Championship: Vacant

Shows:
BCW UnLimited on BBC Two on Saturday Nights.

Before anyone asks about my roster, this was done via a Draft on another website and I wish to just put my BTB on here as it develops on the other website.

Last edited:

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
BCW Unlimited Episode One Preview

Main Event:

Prince Devitt takes on Tyler Black, both men wanting to show that they can become the BCW champion.

Matt Sydal takes on Japanese Star, Kushida

TMDK takes on the Project EGO

and to open the show, Kevin Steen will take on Dave Rayne.

We will also have a word with Owner Nigel McGuinness as well as Announcements regarding the titles.

Stay tuned, BCW Fans.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nice roster man, looking forward to the first show. Using EWR or something?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Nice concept. But a bit of a unbelievable roster for such a young company. Danielson and Black jumping from a global juggernaut to a national/cult sized company in it's infancy seems a bit farfetched imo.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Nice concept. But a bit of a unbelievable roster for such a young company. Danielson and Black jumping from a global juggernaut to a national/cult sized company in it's infancy seems a bit farfetched imo.
The thing is, This was done on another website as a part of a BTB League. I just tried to limit the number of WWE/TNA guys I signed. Compared to the other rosters in the league, mine is a the most realistic out of the bunch.