baseball's WWE Top 15 Weekly Rankings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok I know this seems a bit silly to do just before the Superstar Shake-up where wrestlers are switching brands and people from NXT are being called up, but I wanted to start this after Mania, as Mania is the like the end of the year/start of the new year for WWE.

Each week I will be doing a Top 15 list for both RAW and Smackdown Live. Wrestlers will move up or down based on the week they had. I am taking both kayfabe and non-kayfabe things into account, as well as support from the back, support from the fans, and general place on the card. Ok might as well get started.

RAW Top 15
1. Seth Rollins - Grand Slam Rollins has made The A-Show Monday Night Rollins. He had a big win at Mania and main evented RAW.

2. Braun Strowman - Another dominant fan favourite from RAW. He won the tag titles at Mania, but had to relinquish them due to his tag team partner having a scheduling conflict - this is actually a good thing, as it frees Braun up to go for singles titles.

3. Asuka - Ok she may have lost at Mania, and did not appear on either RAW or Smackdown afterwards, but ever since the Royal Rumble she has been dominant, and she was one half of the best match on The Grandest Stage of Them All. So she is still high in my books - and I think management still have something big for her in the future.

4. Brock Lesnar - He's the Universal Champion. He won at Mania when a lot of people thought he wouldn't. Nothing more needs to be said.

5. Nia Jax - She has been pushed heavily for the past few months, and this push culminated at WrestleMania with her winning the Raw Women's Championship. And then the next night on RAW she got to be the tag team partner of the debuting Ember Moon. Management appears to be high on Nia, which is why she is high on this list.

6. Ronda Rousey - She had a great match at Mania with The Authority, which she won. And then she got to open RAW with hurting the boss's daughter some more. The only reason she isn't higher is because she hasn't been involved in the title scene ... yet.

7. Roman Reigns - He's the Big Dog. He main evented Mania. And he is most likely going to win the Universal Championship in Saudi Arabia in the main event. So yeah.

8. Matt & Bray - Bray was booked really, really poorly in 2017, but now things are looking up for him with this Broken storyline. Matt won the ARMBAR at Mania, and now it looks like Matt and Bray will be the new RAW Tag Team Champions. So yeha.

9. Finn Balor - He lost at Mania, but he also main evented RAW, and was on the winning team. And it looks like he might get into a feud with Seth over the IC title in the near future. That should be fun.

10. Alexa Bliss - The Goddess lost her title at Mania. But she's still The Goddess, and Vince will probably keep her in the title scene (whether that be on RAW or Smackdown). So yeah.

11. The Miz - Another titleholder who lost their gold at Mania. But again, he will still be in the title scene for a while, whether that be on RAW or Smackdown.

12. Elias - The fans love him. He's got a big future ahead of him. He needs to start winning matches though, and maybe even get in the title scene.

13. The Bar - The former tag title holders. They will have a tag title match at The Greatest Royal Rumble. But I am not sure what their future is going to be. Assuming they fail to win back the titles, will they go their separate ways?

14. Bayley - She hasn't been a chump in this Sasha feud, and she nearly won the battle royale at Mania. Hopefully she wins this feud, because she needs a big win after looking like the biggest chump in the Alexa feud.

15. The Revival - They won on RAW. But I don't think they will win the titles. So don't expect them to stay high on this list, especially with new debuts like AoP, Ember Moon and Bobby Lashley on the roster now.

Smackdown Top 15
1. AJ Styles - He's the champ. He won at Mania. Enough said.

2. The Bludgeon Brothers - A dominant tag team who don't look like they are losing the titles any time soon. Love their entrance music.

3. Charlotte - Yeah she may have lost her title on Smackdown, but that was only due to a beat down and a MitB cash-in. She still won at Mania in the best match of the night.

4. Carmella - And here's the Princess who took the tile off the Queen. Let's see if she keeps it or if she's a short-term champ.

5. Shinsuke Nakamura - He may have lost at Mania, but everybody is talking about his heel turn. And it looks like he is still in the main event title scene for now.

6. Daniel Bryan - He's back. The crowds love him. He won at Mania and was in the main event of Smackdown. I'm expecting big things for D-Bry.

7. Sevin - I wasn't sure what list to put them on. So I just put them on the Smackdown list since it's their old brand. The may have lost at Mania, but they are still main eventers.

8. The New Day - The crowds love them. They sell merch like crazy. They will always be on a show in some way. But they need to start winning some matches. Maybe even branch out into singles titles.

9. Naomi - She won the battle royale at Mania. And won on Smackdown against Natalya. Looks like she is getting a push.

10. Jinder Mahal - He's the Modern Day Maharaja. He won the US title at Mania. So yeah.

11. Orton - He was the US champion before losing it at Mania. And he won the No. 1 contendership on Smackdown. So yeah.

12. The Usos - They also lost their titles, but won the No. 1 contendership match on Smackdown. It's hard to tell with these former champions what their future will be assuming they won't win back their championships.

13. Baron Corbin - Apparently Vince is high on this guy. Let's see if the Superstar Shake-up changes his fortune for the better.

14. Bobby Roode - He was relatively recently the US champion and, assuming he goes to RAW, it looks like his future will be ... GLORIOUS!!!

15. Dolph Ziggler - I don't expect him to be on this list any time soon, unless he starts getting some wins. It looked like he was getting a push a few months ago, but now he is an afterthought. Maybe the Shake-up can change his fortune for the better too.

So there you have it. Hope to hear your thoughts on this. Agree? Disagree?

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok instead of making a new thread each week I am just going to add to this one. Time for Week 2 of the 2018/19 Raw & Smackdown Top 15 Rankings. From now on I will just give the rankings and then an overall statement on moves up and down the rankings, as opposed to in depth comments on each ranking like Week 1. So yeah.

RAW Top 15:
1. Seth Rollins
2. Braun
3. Brock (Up 1)
4. Ronda (Up 2)
5. Nia
6. Deleters of Worlds (Matt & Bray) (Up 2)
7. Sevin (Traded)
8. Roman (Down 1)
9. Finn
10. Roode (Up 4) (Traded)
11. Alexa (Down 1)
12. Elias
13. Corbin (Traded)
14. Ember Moon (New list member)
15. Bobby Lashley (New list member)

Wow, the first thing I have to say about this Raw roster is that it is STACKED. Stars like Bayley and The Revival have been pushed off the top 15 list because of new arrivals, and even then some new arrivals (like Dolph, Drew, and The Riott Squad), who have made an impact, still haven't made the list. Not much change up the top - both Seth and Braun were in the main event and won. Stars like Alexa and Elias look like they might get lost in the shuffle if they don't get some wins under their belts/have a big moment or two. Also - sorry Roman, changing up your look doesn't warrant you getting put higher in the rankings. Hopefully Joe kills you. Speaking of Joe, on to Smackdown.

Smackdown Top 15:
1. AJ Styles
2. The Bludgeon Brothers
3. Asuka (Traded)
4. Carmella
5. Charlotte (Down 2)
6. Nakamura (Down 1)
7. Daniel Bryan (Down 1)
8. Jeff Hardy (New list member) (Traded)
9. The New Day (Down 1)
10. Naomi (Down 1)
11. Orton
12. Samoa Joe (New list member)
13. The Miz (Down 1) (Traded)
14. The Usos (Down 2)
15. Big Cass (New list member)

Ok, I only really want to talk about 3 things. First, the one that moved down 2 ranks - Charlotte and The Usos. Both The Queen and The Usos were made to look like chumps this week, but more so Charlotte, because at least I can understand a beating at the hands of The Bludgeon Brothers. But The Iconics? Really? She needed the help of her B+ friend Becky (sorry Becks, I love you, but that's the highest level that they will book you at) and the woman she beat at WrestleMania, Asuka. Secondly, Jeff Hardy. Wow, from not appearing in the rankings at all last week to shooting up to 8th on the Smackdown roster. Two dominant wins two nights in a row, in which one of them he won the US title, means his position is deserved. And finally, I wasn't sure whether to put Rusev Day or Big Cass in the final spot. On the one hand, Rusev Day is over, and they were in the main event of Smackdown Live. On the other hand, they have been over for a while, and it seems like management aren't content with pushing them anywhere expect in their position as jobbers to the stars. On the other hand, it seems like Big Cass is getting a push. I'm not happy about it, but that's the way it's looking. So yeah.

Again, hope to hear your thoughts. Agree? Disagree?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here's the list for the week ending with The Greatest Royal Rumble. I won't explain it this time since it should be self evident and the list for this week is coming out anyway. Here we go.

RAW Top 15:
1. Rollins
2. Braun
3. Deleters of Worlds (up 3)
4. Brock Lesnar (down 1)
5. Ronda (down 1)
6. Nia (down 1)
7. Sevin
8. Roman
9. Finn
10. Elias (up 2)
11. Corbin (up 2)
12. Roode (down 2)
13. Bobby Lashley (up 2)
14. Dolph and Drew (New list members)
15. Cedric Alexander (Nex list member)

Smackdown Top 15:
1. AJ Styles
2. Nakamura (up 4)
3. The Bludgeon Brothers (down 1)
4. Asuka (down 1)
5. Charlotte
6. Carmella (down 2)
7. Daniel Bryan
8. Jeff Hardy
9. The New Day
10. Naomi
11. Orton
12. Samoa Joe
13. Big Cass (up 2)
14. Usos
15. Rusev Day (New list members)

One thing I will say: the women not being on the card for The Greatest Royal Rumble hurt their chances of moving up or down. It didn't help that the main event of RAW did not do anything except keep the focus all on one woman, who wasn't even in the match - Ronda. I am worried for the women's division booking on RAW

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
And now for this week's top 15. Here we go.

RAW Top 15
1. Rollins
2. Braun
3. Deleters of Worlds
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Ronda
6. Nia
7. Sevin
8. Roman
9. Elias (up 1)
10. Finn (down 1)
11. Roode (up 1)
12. Corbin (down 1)
13. Dolph and Drew (up 1)
14. Bobby Lashley (down 1)
15. Riott Squad (New list members)

No movement at all in the top 8. Looking at the bottom 7 spots: Ruby got a big win and propelled her squad to the list. Lashley is being booked poorly and hence he is going down. Finn put on a good match but went down. He needs to win some big matches sooner or later. Hopefully he turns heel soon.

Smackdown Top 15
1. AJ Styles
2. Shinsuke Nakamura
3. Asuka (up 1)
4. Charlotte (up 1)
5. The Bludgeon Brothers (down 2)
6. Carmella
7. Daniel Bryan
8. The New Day (up 1)
9. Jeff Hardy (down 1)
10. Orton (up 1)
11. Samoa Joe (up 1)
12. Big Cass (up 1)
13. Naomi (down 3)
14. Usos
15. Becky Lynch (New list member)

Looks like the ladies got the spotlight this week to make up for the sexism event. Which is why BB went down (did not appear on the show) and my girl Becky has finally made the list! (making this list is a good thing, not like Jericho's list) I was surprised Woods won against Sheamus. The New Day always look strong, even when they aren't the champions, hence their spot on the list.

Agree? Disagree? Want to show me your own list? All comments welcome

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Should I still even do this? Oh well, here we go:

RAW Top 15

1. Rollins
2. Braun
3. Deleters of Worlds
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Ronda
6. Roman (up 2)
7. Nia
8. Sevin (down 1)
9. Finn (up 1)
10. Elias (down 1)
11. Corbin (up 1)
12. Roode (down 1)
13. Dolph and Drew
14. Lashley
15. Jinder Mahal (back on the list)

Roman up for winning at Backlash, Finn up for winning on Raw. Mahal back on the list for beating Gable and costing Roman the match on Raw. Sevin down for looking like chumps on both Backlash and Raw. Elias down for losing on Raw.

Smackdown Top 15

1. AJ Styles
2. Shinsuke Nakamura
3. Asuka
4. The Bludgeon Brothers
5. Daniel Bryan (up 2)
6. Charlotte (down 2)
7. Carmella (down 1)
8. Jeff Hardy (up 1)
9. The New Day (down 1)
10. Samoa Joe (up 1)
11. Orton (down 1)
12. Big Cass
13. Naomi
14. Rusev Day (back on the list)
15. The Miz (back on the list)

Not much to say. DB up for winning his match at Backlash and main eventing Smackdown. Hardy up for pinning Orton. Miz and Rusev Day back on the list for winning their qualifying matches. New Day down for Cesaro winning. Orton down for losing at Backlash and not appearing on Smackdown. Charlotte down for losing to 'Mella.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The lists and the commentary:

RAW Top 15:

1. Rollins
2. Deleters of Worlds (up 1)
3. Braun (down 1)
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Ronda
6. Nia (up 1)
7. Roman (down 1)
8. Sevin
9. Finn
10. Roode (up 2)
11. Elias (down 1)
12. Dolph & Drew (up 1)
13. Corbin (down 2)
14. Ember Moon (back on the list)
15. Alexa Bliss (back on the list)

Rollins is on a roll. Braun has lost a match for once now (even though he didn't get pinned). Roman down for the ridiculous booking (they expect us to think management is against him after he gets a rematch for the UC AFTER LOSING TO BROCK CLEAN AT MANIA???), making us cheer Jinder over him. Roode got a big win, so did Alexa, and Moon both last week and this week.

Smackdown Top 15:

1. Nakamura (up 1)
2. AJ Styles (down 1)
3. Asuka
4. Bludgeon Brothers
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Charlotte
7. Carmella
8. The New Day (up 1)
9. Jeff Hardy (down 1)
10. Samoa Joe
11. Randy Orton
12. Naomi (up 1)
13. Big Cass (down 1)
14. Rusev Day
15. Becky Lynch (back on the list)

Nakamura got a big win, hopefully he makes the match at MitB a First Crotch Shot match. Hardy is down because New Day is up for winning their MitB qualifying match and the fact that he wasn't on the show this week. The only reason Naomi is up is because Big Cass is down, for a) The rumours that he has heat on him backstage and b) He looked like a chump getting beat up by Bryan. Hopefully Naomi isn't injured - I am surprised she hasn't been in a qualifying match for MitB.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
An awful Raw and an okay Smackdown. There's a lot of competition at the bottom end of the lists, with people who normally would move into the list for winning their match not do so because their are just so many losers who are winning atm. It is qualifying match season after all.

RAW Top 15:

1. Rollins
2. Braun (up 1)
3. Deleters of Worlds (down 1)
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Roman (up 2)
6. Ronda (down 1)
7. Nia (down 1)
8. Finn (up 1)
9. Elias (up 2)
10. Roode
11. Dolph & Drew (up 1)
12. Corbin (up 1)
13. Ember Moon (up 1)
14. Sevin (down 6)
15. Natalya (new list member)

Rollins cements himself as the Man of Monday Nights with his win, and Roman gets to move back up by winning alongside him and getting the opening segment. Braun goes up to No. 2 by having a strong main even performance. Dolph and Drew are continuing to look dominate each week. Sevin - Sami and Kevin - what can I say? Owens got emasculated by Steph after playing "corporate stooge" to Roman's "underdog", then took the pin in his match after looking like he would lose to Roman. Then Sami has a segment that is so bad that it made the opening segment look great. Christ that Lashley sisters thing was awful. Now to Smackdown.

Smackdown Top 15:

1. Nakamura
2. AJ Styles
3. Asuka
4. Bludgeon Brothers
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Charlotte
7. Carmella
8. The New Day
9. Samoa Joe (up 1)
10. Jeff Hardy (down 1)
11. Naomi (up 1)
12. Orton (down 1)
13. Rusev Day (up 1)
14. The Miz (back on the list)
15. Gallows & Anderson (new list member)

Wow. Absolutely no movement in the top 8. Others who could have been in the 14/15 spots: Big Cass, but looks like he is injured; Almas, but he is beating jobbers currently; Gallows & Anderson got it because they are actually confirmed to be on the PPV.

Finally: LANA IS THE BEST, LANA No. 1! *clap clap*

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
An okay RAW and an okay Smackdown. List time.

RAW Top 15:

1. Braun Strowman (up 1)
2. Deleters of Worlds (up 1)
3. Seth Rollins (down 2)
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Roman Reigns
6. Nia Jax (up 1)
7. Finn Balor (up 1)
8. Elias (up 1)
9. Ronda (down 3)
10. Dolph & Drew (up 1)
11. Bobby Roode (down 1)
12. Baron Corbin
13. Ember Moon
14. Sevin
15. The Riott Squad (back on the list)

Okay, the top and the bottom of this list may be controversial, so I need to explain my reasoning: Braun got to open the show, have a good match with Finn, and then came out later in the night to beat up Owens and Roode. The first half of the show was about him basically. Deleters of Worlds had another dominate win, and The B Team BBQ was all about the other teams wanting their titles, so they are important atm. Seth had a great match, but he was kayfabed injured by Elias, who stole the show from him. So that is why Seth is no longer on top of the list. And though there may have been many deserving people for that final 15th spot: Natalya, who qualified last week; Sasha Banks, who qualified this week; and The B Team, who continue to get air time; it was the Riott Squad, in particular Ruby Riott, who put out the best performance in the main event, taking out Bayley, Dana Brooke and Mickie James. Banks just capitalized and picked at the crumbs - that doesn't make her look strong, or deserving of being in the MitB match IMO.

Smackdown Top 15:

1. Shinsuke Nakamura
2. Asuka (up 1)
3. AJ Styles (down 1)
4. The Bludgeon Brothers
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Charlotte
7. Samoa Joe (up 2)
8. The New Day
9. Carmella (down 2)
10. Jeff Hardy
11. Naomi
12. Randy Orton
13. Rusev Day
14. Gallows & Anderson (up 1)
15. The Miz (down 1)

The Japs have taken over Smackdown Live! Asuka moves up to 2 after a dominate win despite being attacked from behind before the match started. Therefore the champ, Styles, moves down to 3rd. Samoa Joe won the main event after getting to open the show, qualifying for MitB. I think it is between him and Miz who is going to win the briefcase, but that's neither here nor there. The Good Brothers get to go up for having a backstage segment talking about their championship match with The Bludgeon Brothers, while Miz goes down for taking the pin in his tag match against The New Day.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Can we just get to MitB already? Far too long between the last PPV and this one. Anyway let's get on with the show:

RAW Top 15:
1. Braun Strowman
2. Deleters of Worlds
3. Seth Rollins
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Nia Jax (up 1)
6. Finn Balor (up 1)
7. Elias (up 1)
8. Roman Reigns (down 3)
9. Ronda Rousey
10. Dolph & Drew
11. Baron Corbin (up 1)
12. Bobby Roode (down 1)
13. Ember Moon
14. The B Team (New list members)
15. Jinder Mahal (Back on the list)

Wow. Just wow. What a fall. A main event duo on Smackdown being reduced to 2 joke heels on RAW that are no longer on the top 15 list.. Sami's segments are unbearable - I fast forwarded again this episode during his segment. Kevin isn't fairing much better, being made a chump of by Finn, Braun, and Roman these past few weeks (at least he gets to put on good matches). Like seriously, there was no reason for Kevin to not stand tall at the end of this past episode. And I doubt Owens is winning the MitB, so his future isn't looking good. Now to the show where they came from.

Smackdown Top 15:
1. Asuka (up 1)
2. Shinsuke Nakamura (down 1)
3. AJ Styles
4. The Bludgeon Brothers
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Charlotte
7. The New Day (up 1)
8. Samoa Joe (down 1)
9. Carmella
10. Jeff Hardy
11. Naomi
12. Randy Orton
13. Gallows & Anderson (up 1)
14. Rusev Day (down 1)

Asuka is dominant AF. Yes she lost at Mania, but that was just one match. The tag loss doesn't count, that was Becky's loss. She just beat 2 competitive women in a handicap match. The only way she loses at MitB is through interference. The New Day has been looking dominant these past few weeks. They might win the briefcase at the PPV. That should be fun. And finally - BECKY!!! She won! She finally won something meaningful (a win over Charlotte). I don't think she will win the briefcase, which is fine, but that just highlights how important it is for her to win other matches.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wow, how can one week be complete dog shit but the next week be good? I'm hyped for MitB. Now on to the lists:

RAW Top 15:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Deleters of Worlds
3. Seth Rollins
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Nia Jax
6. Finn Balor
7. Elias
8. Ronda Rousey (up 1)
9. Dolph & Drew (up 1)
10. Constable Corbin (up 1)
11. Roman Reigns (down 3)
12. Bobby Roode
13. The B Team (up 1)
14. Jinder Mahal (up 1)
15. Natalya (back on the list)

RAW was much better this week. Roman has gone way down because others have gone up, and he was made to look like a chump this episode. He will likely move up when he likely wins on Sunday. The B Team are on a roll, while Sevin remain off the list - Owens didn't win the match he should of, and Sami was in another awful segment.

Smackdown Top 15:

1. Asuka
2. AJ Styles
3. Shinsuke Nakamura (down 1)
4. Daniel Bryan (up 1)
5. Bludgeon Brothers (down 1)
6. Charlotte
7. New Day
8. Samoa Joe
9. Jeff Hardy (up 1)
10. Carmella (down 1)
11. Naomi
12. Rusev Day (up 2)
13. Randy Orton (down 1)
14. Gallows & Anderson (down 1)

Shinsuke goes down for resorting to a low blow when it looked like he was going to lose against Jeff. Carmella is down for tapping to Asuka. Orton continues to go down as he is injured, let's see if he gets back soon enough to remain on the list. And The Miz (my pick for winning the Men's MitB), is back on the list despite getting "flapjacked".

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Fuck Alexa. Both figuratively and literally. Anyway let's get on with this:

RAW Top 15:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Deleters of Worlds
3. Seth Rollins
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Nia Jax
6. Ronda Rousey (up 2)
7. Dolph & Drew (up 2)
8. Elias (down 1)
9. Finn Balor (down 3)
10. Baron Corbin
11. Alexa Bliss (back on the list)
12. Bobby Roode
13. Roman Reigns (down 2)
14. Bobby Lashley (back on the list)
15. The B Team (down 2)

That was an awful, awful RAW. The first hour was good, but the next 2 were just bad. The woman of the week was Ronda Rousey. Great performance at MitB and awesome opening segment for RAW. The man of the week was Dolph, who got a surprise win over Seth Rollins to win the IC title. Alexa is back on the list, shooting up to spot 11 after winning both the briefcase and then the title (ugh). A win over Jinder meant nothing for Roman, so he isn't going to go up in the rankings for that. And then on RAW he looked like a bitch (his favourite word) compared to Lashley. Now on to Smackdown.

Smackdown Top 15:

1. AJ Styles (up 1)
2. Daniel Bryan (up 2)
3. Asuka (down 2)
4. Bludgeon Brothers (up 1)
5. Shinsuke Nakamura (down 2)
6. Charlotte
7. Carmella (up 3)
8. The New Day (down 1)
9. Samoa Joe (down 1)
10. Rusev Day (up 2)
11. Jeff Hardy (down 2)
12. Naomi (down 1)
13. Randy Orton
14. The Miz (up 1)
15. Sanity (new list member)

Mella. Is. Money. And so is James Ellsworth. Asuka is down for looking like a chump at both MitB and Smackdown, Daniel Bryan is up for beating Cass so bad he got released and putting on a good performance in the Gauntlet match. Shinsuke is down for not getting the world title for the millionth time and now moving down to a midcard feud with Jeff. Meanwhile Rusev Day is up as Rusev gets to face AJ Styles for the title at Extreme Rules. Finally, Sanity gets to make the list after a dominant debut.

Speaking of debuts, where the hell is Almas?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
A good week of both shows setting up some new stories.

RAW Top 15:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Deleters of Worlds
3. Seth Rollins
4. Nia Jax (up 1)
5. Brock Lesnar (down 1)
6. Dolph & Drew
7. Ronda Rousey (down 1)
8. Elias
9. Finn Balor
10. Baron Corbin
11. Bobby Roode (up 1)
12. Roman Reigns (up 1)
13. Alexa Bliss (down 2)
14. The B Team (up 1)
15. Bayley (back on the list)

Brock Lesnar, as a character, is starting to get really annoying. "Contractual snag" means him going down the list. Alexa goes down for losing to Natalya of all people, so Roman and Roode go up because of that. Baylet snapping puts her back on the list. Surprised that neither Roode nor Elias were on the show. Also: there were a lot of people that could have made the 15th spot - Lashley, for making Roman look like a chump; The Revival, for getting a win over Roman and Lashley, and The Riott Squad for yet another win. But ultimately Bayley was the highlight of that RAW, so she got the spot.

Smackdown Top 15:

1. Team Hell No (new list member/Bryan up, depending on how you look at it)
2. AJ Styles (down 1)
3. Asuka
4. Bludgeon Brothers
5. Shinsuke Nakamura
6. Charlotte
7. Carmella
8. Rusev Day (up 2)
9. New Day (down 1)
10. Jeff Hardy (up 1)
11. Samoa Joe (down 2)
12. Naomi
13. The Miz (up 1)
14. Sanity (up 1)

Dr. Shelby was smiling at the end of Smackdown. Rusev is on a roll, and Lana looks to be making a new friend in Naomi. Sanity finally getting more air time - meanwhile Andrade only gets some lame backstage promo. And finally Becky continues to be on a roll - it looks like she might be built up to be Carmella's next challenger after Asuka.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Why is it that a bad episode of Smackdown = a good episode of RAW? Oh right, Roman Reigns, that's why. Let's get on with the show:

RAW Top 15:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Seth Rollins (up 1)
3. Nia Jax (up 1)
4. Deleters of Worlds (down 2)
5. Brock Lesnar
6. Dolph & Drew
7. Ronda
8. Elias
9. Finn Balor
10. Constable Corbin
11. Roman Reigns (up 1)
12. The B Team (up 2)
13. Bobby Roode (down 2)
14. Alexa Bliss (down 1)
15. The Revival (back on the list)

Yay, The Revival are being booked well again! Roman goes up bc his team would have won his first match if not for interference by The Revival, he has been good on the mic the past 2 weeks, and two thirds of the show was booked around him (bad for us, good for him tho). Bayley is down because this counselling thing lost all the momentum she gained from last weeks beat down - it's nice to see Dr. Shelby again but it just killed an already rocky feud between Bayley and Sasha. Nia is being booked like a female Braun. Anyway I am speaking far too much about RAW, now to Smackdown.

Smackdown Top 15:

1. Team Hell No
2. AJ Styles
3. Bludgeon Brothers (up 1)
4. Shinsuke Nakamura (up 1)
5. Asuka (down 2)
6. Charlotte
7. Carmella
8. Rusev Day
9. Jeff Hardy (up 1)
10. The New Day (down 1)
11. Samoa Joe
12. Naomi
13. Sanity (up 1)
14. Becky Lynch (up 1)
15. The Miz (down 2)

Not much to say, other than - WTF ARE THEY DOING WITH ASUKA? She better win at Extreme Rules, or else she will look like a complete joke. I guess Vince just hates former NXT champions...

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
2 fairly tame episodes heading into the Extreme Rules PPV. Hopefully some titles change hands to spice things up a bit.

RAW Top 15:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Nia Jax (up 1)
3. Seth Rollins (down 1)
4. Deleters of Worlds
5. Dolph & Drew (up 1)
6. Brock Lesnar (down 1)
7. Ronda
8. Elias
9. Constable Corbin (up 1)
10. Finn Balor (down 1)
11. The B Team (up 1)
12. Roman Reigns (down 1)
13. Alexa Bliss (up 1)
14. The Revival (up 1)
15. Bobby Roode (down 2)

Man, it's bad when you haven't got 1 of your potential main event wrestlers (I think either Reigns/Lashley or Seth/Dolph will main event on Sunday) in the top 15. A lot of trading places on the list this week - Nia still booked strong, and they may do Nia/Ronda II instead of Alexa/Ronda, so I wouldn't be surprised if they have Nia win on Sunday. We might even get a triple threat for the title? Dolph & Drew have been on a meteoric rise since debuting - 2018 could be there year. I think this is the highest The B Team will ever get, because I don't see them winning on Sunday. The Revival are most likely the next challengers for the Deleters of Worlds' titles.

Smackdown Top 15:

1. Team Hell No
2. AJ Styles
3. The Bludgeon Brothers
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. Asuka
6. Rusev Day (up 2)
7. Carmella
8. Charlotte (down 2)
9. The New Day (up 1)
10. Jeff Hardy (down 1)
11. Samoa Joe
12. Sanity (up 1)
13. Naomi (down 1)
14. Becky Lynch
15. Andrade 'Cien' Almas (new list member)

More trading places. Almas finally gets to put on a proper match (against Sin Cara) and pick up the win, adding himself to the Top 15. Not much movement up the top, everyone seems to be booked strong, even in defeat. Speaking of defeat, Sanity moved up despite losing in the main event. Why? Because they looked like the most dominant team in the opening segment and they main evented, a big feat for a newly debuting team that is low on the list. Rusev Day got a big win alongside Nakamura, but I don't think Rusev will win the championship this Sunday. I am expecting a face Rusev vs. heel Aiden feud somewhere in the near future. Styles is most likely going to feud with Samoa Joe next.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok so I forgot to put last weeks up even though I did them so I will just put both last weeks and this weeks rankings in the one post, and talk about the past fortnight afterwards. Maybe it would be better to do fortnightly/monthly posts instead of weekly posts.

RAW Top 15:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Dolph & Drew (up 3)
3. Seth Rollins
4. Nia Jax (down 2)
5. Deleters of Worlds (down 1)
6. Ronda Rousey (up 1)
7. Brock Lesnar (down 1)
8. The B Team (up 3)
9. Elias (down 1)
10. Alexa Bliss (up 3)
11. Finn Balor (down 1)
12. Bobby Lashley (back on the list)
13. Roman Reigns (down 1)
14. Baron Corbin (down 5)
15. Mojo Rawley (new list member)

Smackdown Top 15:

1. AJ Styles (up 1)
2. The Bludgeon Brothers (up 1)
3. Shinsuke Nakamura (up 1)
4. Daniel Bryan (down 3)
5. Rusev Day (up 1)
6. Carmella (up 1)
7. Asuka (down 2)
8. Sanity (up 4)
9. Charlotte (down 1)
10. The New Day (down 1)
11. Jeff Hardy (down 1)
12. Samoa Joe (down 1)
13. Andrade 'Cien' Almas (up 2)
14. Becky Lynch
15. Randy Orton (back on the list)
-----------------------------------------------

RAW Top 15:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Seth Rollins (up 1)
3. Dolph & Drew (down 1)
4. Nia Jax
5. Deleters of Worlds
6. Ronda Rousey
7. The B Team (up 1)
8. Elias (up 1)
9. Brock Lesnar (down 2)
10. Finn Balor (up 1)
11. Roman Reigns (up 2)
12. Alexa Bliss (down 2)
13. Bobby Lashley (down 1)
14. Mojo Rawley (up 1)
15. Kevin Owens (back on the list)

Smackdown Top 15:

1. AJ Styles
2. The Bludgeon Brothers
3. Shinsuke Nakamura
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Carmella (up 1)
6. Asuka (up 1)
7. Rusev Day (down 2)
8. The New Day (up 2)
9. Sanity (down 1)
10. Samoa Joe (up 2)
11. Andrade 'Cien' Almas (up 2)
12. Becky Lynch (up 2)
13. Randy Orton (up 2)
14. Charlotte (down 5)

Okay, Raw first and then Smackdown. First of all, please just let Roman beat Brock at SummerSlam so we can be done with this bullshit. Please don't have him lose yet again so he can probably win next year's Royal Rumble and have his already failed coronation WrestleMania 36. The B Team continue to rack up wins, and last night's show was all about Elias, so Brock continues to fall down the rankings as he cements himself as the true 'Vacant' champion. It is nice to see them start to build Kevin Owens back up again. Even if he doesn't win the briefcase off Braun (imagine the heat!), the fire he showed in his promo last night was great. A ruthless Kevin Owens who wants to make someone's life a living hell (first with Shane McMahon, now this) is the best Kevin Owens when he isn't in "Prizefighter" mode.

And now on to the better show, Smackdown. Charlotte falls down the rankings as her injury takes its toll on her spot in the list. Rusev Day is having trouble and may no longer be a stable. Good to see newcomers Sanity and Almas finally get featured, allowing them to move up in the rankings. And by boy Joe and girl Becky are in championship matches at SummerSlam, hopefully one of them wins. Oh, and just like I loved ruthless Kevin, I also love sadistic Orton. The "Legend" run seems like it will be fun.

On second thought I think I will stick to weekly. Too much stuff to go over in one post - I haven't even talked about how despite banging on about Evolution, they continue to have pointless women's matches with nothing at stake (Ember/Riott Squad trading wins, Nattie/Mickie filling in the ring work department for the Alexa/Rousey feud, Asuka beating an iconic jobber last night not making up for the fact that she has been made to look like a complete idiot in her feud with Carmella, and the Sasha/Bayley feud being ruined after that white hot beat down by Bayley a few weeks ago), my love of Seth, Dolph and Drew's performances these past few weeks, and my dismay that Mojo Rawley is being booked better than Bobby "I Could Have Been A World Champion" Roode. Well I guess I did just then, but still.